Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 8 12345 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 159
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    General Avatar von RoiDanton

RoiDanton ist offline

Gothic 3 Patch 1.75 release

After a series of non-official patches for Gothic 3, we finally present another official patch version: CP 1.75. It can be installed over every Gothic 3 version, is available for each language and contains all previous patches.
    You have to start a new game after the installation. Old savegames are not compatible.

There were several changes since the last official patch (CP 1.60): Besides countless major and minor bug fixes, graphics and performance improvements, the features “Alternative Balancing” and "new A.I." were introduced with CP 1.70.

Compared to the previous patch (1.74), CP 1.75 offers widescreen support for the menus, new graphics options (like color grading and FXAA), and decreasing of stuttering by using a shader cache.

In addition, the patch includes a ModKit, the Gothic 3 Genome Lite Edition. With that ModKot it's possible to change or create new game content in limited ways. There were also more possibilities for modders included in the game. The new features and the ModKit are explained in the respective modder manual and editor guide.

Changes in that patch are listed in the changelog and further explained in the readme file.

Advices for installation:
    Older Gothic 3 patches will be uninstalled automatically while installation. During that process, the backup of the file „ge3.ini“ will be deleted which was saved by previous community patches. Deletion is necessary because the patch makes important changes in the ini-files.

During the installation, modifications in the installation folder could lead to problems. Therefore please uninstall all modfications before installing CP 1.75.

Compatibilty:
    Savegames of the 1.75.12 Version (Gothic Complete Edition and Gothic 3: Gold Enhanced Edition) can be used. Savegames from older versions (1.74 and older) are not compatible.
    ini files of versions 1.74 or older are incompatible, too. Do not replace the ini files with older version because it could cause errors.

Modifications which were released before CP 1.75 are incompatible (except they contain only texture changes). Look into the description of a modification whether it was adjusted to CP 1.75 before you install it.

Modkit:
    The installer for the modkit is in the folder „ModKit“ in the Gothic 3 installation folder. A guide will also be installed for the ModKit.
    Advice for installation: It has to be installed in another folder than the Gothic 3 installation folder. Installing it in the G3 installation folder causes errors.

Mirrors:
    Nordic Games
    Mad Vulture Games
    CD Projekt
    World of Gothic
    AtomicGamer
    GameFront
    gamershell
    Softpedia
    PlayerAttack
    ePlay
    ePrison

Check sum: md5: D0722159170DEF9E78676B089F18F5E2

Torrent
    Mad Vulture Games

UPDATE for first version from 24.04.2012 until 25.04.2012

For all of you who already downloaded the "old" patch 1.75 there is an update file so that you do not have download the whole patch again. Copy both files into the "Data" folder of your Gothic 3 installation.
    Update for 1.75.14 (from 24.04.2012 and 25.04.2012!!!)
    Update on World of Gothic --> file Gothic_3_EE_Patch_v1.75.14_update.rar

Modder manual english
    Guide for the Genome Lite Edition (Editor)
    Changelog English
    Readme English
    Geändert von RoiDanton (30.04.2012 um 21:41 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Bless your soul!
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Wait... incompatible? What a shame. I've got too many savegames to switch to 1.75 with this in mind.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Local Hero

fragonard ist offline
    Excellent news! I'm ready for a fresh start. This is going to be great. Thank you, thank you.

edit: Started a new game and I'm very impressed. Everything on high and still good performance. It looks beautiful, better than I remembered; the colors seem richer and the textures sharper.
    Geändert von fragonard (25.04.2012 um 02:30 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Neuling

Danwood ist offline
    Thanks Roi!

One question: is it still compatible with QP 4.2 and CM 2.3? Or we should wait those mods get updated for the CP 1.75?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ Danwood:
    You can find answer on your question there:
    Zitat Zitat von RoiDanton
    Modifications which were released before CP 1.75 are incompatible without adjustments (except it is a texture patches only). Look into the description of a modification whethere it was adjusted to CP 1.75 before you install it.

@ CPT guys:
    Hmm, it's strange - after the CP v1.75 installer detected correctly the Russian version of Gothic 3, English versions of the following files for a some reason were put into the installation folder:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Changelog.txt
    Changelog-112.txt
    Disclaimer.txt
    Readme.txt

But the Russian versions of Enhanced Edition (CP_1_7x_Manual_ru.pdf) and for modmakers (CP_1_7x_Manual_Addendum_for_Modders_ru.pdf) manuals were copied as it should be.

P.S.: Attempt to view patch contents with Inno Setup Unpacker v0.36 failed, since the unpacker gave out the following error:
    Code:
    The setup files are corrupted or made by incompatible version. Maybe it's not an Inno Setup installation at all.
    (004678FA)
    Geändert von Dimus (25.04.2012 um 12:00 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7

RoiDanton ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Danwood Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks Roi!

One question: is it still compatible with QP 4.2 and CM 2.3? Or we should wait those mods get updated for the CP 1.75?
    Afaik there will be an update for CM and QP.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Kämpfer Avatar von Urban

Urban ist offline
    01010010 01101001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100100 01100101 01110011
    00110001 00110010 01001011 01100101 01101100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Knight Avatar von Dez

Dez ist offline
    Bravo and thank you!

You guys once again demonstrate us your utmost talent and commitment of restoring gothic 3 to a game it was meant to be.

Without your persistant efforts this game would have surely been lost. I vaguely remember how this beautifull project began and look where you're now! The journey must have been long but you never gave up.

I'm sure the whole gothic community wishes to commend your work and dedication.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10

RoiDanton ist offline
    We located 2-3 bugs which nobody has found before release but now. So the patch is cancelled, probably until today's evening.

We are sorry about that.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Take your time, make it even better, we love you <3 .
    If you even try to look the other way...

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Local Hero Avatar von DonPhoenix

DonPhoenix ist offline
    I installed the patch but in the menu, fonts are invisible so I can't see a "New game" or other option. Is this one of the issues or is it just me?
    Otherwise, thank you for your awesome work
    I've had a really bad day and I have to relieve my tension. Hold still...

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    Local Hero

fragonard ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DonPhoenix Beitrag anzeigen
    I installed the patch but in the menu, fonts are invisible so I can't see a "New game" or other option. Is this one of the issues or is it just me?
    I've played about an hour with the patch and haven't noticed any problems at all.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Ranger Avatar von Alecs

Alecs ist offline
    thx for all the work you've done

i'm reinstalling it now, and since this is an official version steam should download it already patched right?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Einmalposter

AlvaroMadfox ist offline
    Me to haven't noticed any problems. If I continue play saves will steal work properly after update ? or need restart? (sorry for suck English)

PS great job people!!!

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16
    Ritter Avatar von mdahm

mdahm ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DonPhoenix Beitrag anzeigen
    That's not one of the issues. Do you have any mods installed?

Zitat Zitat von AlvaroMadfox Beitrag anzeigen
    Me to haven't noticed any problems. If I continue play saves will steal work properly after update ? or need restart? (sorry for suck English)
    No restart needed for the update.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17
    Rookie

Androga ist offline
    Many thanks @ CPT guys. Thanks to your work G3 has become great.

question:
    Will the G3 Starter still work on CP1.75? Can it install the mods correctly?
    Do not only believe in what you see, be able to see what you believe (Androga)
    There's magic wherever you look, if only you allow yourself to see it (Nimloth)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18

RoiDanton ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Androga Beitrag anzeigen
    question:
    Will the G3 Starter still work on CP1.75? Can it install the mods correctly?
    I assume that the G3 starter has to be adjusted for the patch 1.75.

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #19
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    Thank you very much.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20
    Provinzheld Avatar von xRAZORx

xRAZORx ist offline

Question

Noticed for some reason replaced the standard paladin armor. This is a bug or it should be?

Seite 1 von 8 12345 ... Letzte »