Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 6 von 8 « Erste ... 2345678 Letzte »
Ergebnis 101 bis 120 von 159
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #101
    Apprentice

darkeningday ist offline
    ...you realize you need TWO bottles, right?

It worked fine for me. Twice, actually.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #102
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    Actually the old drunkard Mojok always demanded 2 bottles of this booze:
    Yes, Morra. Nordmar Nogginfog!
    A bottle for my men, and one for me.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #103
    Apprentice

darkeningday ist offline
    Were the orc and/or paladin armor(s) altered from vanilla G3? If so... why?
    Geändert von darkeningday (02.06.2012 um 12:10 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #104
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    I have another question to CPT guys:
    How I can activate in CP v1.75 speech language selection slider in the Options - Audio menu? Because I want to switch between speeches during gameplay instead of ini files modification. I tried to modify ge3.ini like in the previous patches, but it doesn't work in the latest one.
    Geändert von Dimus (05.06.2012 um 09:30 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #105
    Kämpfer Avatar von Urban

Urban ist offline
    Not possible with CP 1.75.

Greets
    Urban
    01010010 01101001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100100 01100101 01110011
    00110001 00110010 01001011 01100101 01101100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011

6. Beiträge anzeigen #106
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    If it can't be made through the game settings, whether switching between speech languages by ini files editing will work like it was in a previous patches? Can you show me how to do it correctly in CP v1.75?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #107
    Just arrived

rox271 ist offline

Brilliant

This update is absolutely brilliant. I just updated my hardware and purchased my first 3D Monitor and now I can play Gothic 3 in 3D . Excellent quality no glitch, just perfect. This is excellent work thanks so much!

Note: thread deserves sticky...

8. Beiträge anzeigen #108
    Apprentice

DragonHunter123 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dimus Beitrag anzeigen
    Actually the old drunkard Mojok always demanded 2 bottles of this booze:
    You're right thank you

9. Beiträge anzeigen #109
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel

kojocel ist offline
    Just a side note: GOG version of Gothic 3 has been updated to 1.75 from 1.6
    "We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde
    Zone Survival Guide: Shadow of Chernobyl / Call of Pripyat

10. Beiträge anzeigen #110
    Knight Avatar von NCONiall

NCONiall ist offline
    I've installed it and I really like the widescreen support; everything looks sleeker. There doesn't seem to be much activity here on the forums anymore but I'll ask this anyway:

Is there any way to restore the old Paladin armour texture? I've tried locating the texture using pak viewers and the like but in the end I'm no modder.

EDIT: Ah it's ok now, I've managed to locate and restore the textures.
    Geändert von NCONiall (04.07.2012 um 12:18 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #111
    Adventurer Avatar von waltc
    Deep within Martian soil where it's warm and the air is good

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Emilyan Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you for your advice! I will try this as soon as possible. By the way, why is a game made in 2006 so big memory consummer? I have played games like skyrim, gta4, the witcher 2 with no problems, but this one is kinda strange. Is it because the program used to create this game is not good optimised?
    I wanted to chime in here for a couple of reasons anyway and your post just seemed the opportune time to do so...!...

Your question really doesn't have legs, if you'll think about it. The game with the same title shipped ~'06, but this 1.75 patch we are all celebrating was nowhere to be found when it did. Try and remember that the shelf life of a game has little to do with the injections of code that make it a memorable and pleasant experience. I've recently installed 8 gigs of DDR3 1600MHz system ram (moving up from 4 gigs) and experienced noticeable improvements in both Witcher2 and Skyrim as a result (I use lots of mods in Skyrim--especially texture and other sorts of scenery mods)--but my personal award for the biggest improvement of any game I've got at the moment--over any span of time-- definitely belongs to Gothic 3. This patch is the final word on the game as far as I am concerned.

I play at 1920x1200 x32, 16:10, and I've got every option on *except* the color grading option--which is fine if you like your color sparse and rough-hewn--not I, as I want glorious, full-spectrum, blasting my eyes-out, smooth as the Arabian shield TECHNICOLOR! Heh... Anyway--this new rendering engine is drop-dead gorgeous. Just magnificent. I've spent two hours just marveling at the opening scene detail and rendering, walking around just looking at how much better everything appears. Might as well be a brand new game because I cannot recall ever seeing such a profound change in a game before . Thank you guys so very much!

Gawd--I LOVE this game now called Gothic 3 that I've owned for six years and played a dozen times and which now seems reincarnating, morphing into something absolutely new! Surprises like this don't come often in gaming--and I ask that ye forgive my rampant emotionalism.

When I installed 1.75 I thought--so, ok, here's another CP 1.74--a really nice community effort that still doesn't manage to give G3 the identity it deserves. I looked forward to installing it but absolutely nothing prepared me for the treat I was going to have the first time I ran the patch and booted the game!

Current gpu is value-side, to. HD 5770 1gig. SM 5.0. Great job, guys! Really first-rate in my book.

I would advise everyone install this baby clean--I went from a fresh Steam 1.6 install direct to 1.75--perfect! Perfect the first time. Did I lose any saves? Heck yeah. Did I care? Hell, no!... The game is now that much better for me. Replaying parts of it will be a labor of love.

From where I'm standing--you have not only met but you've surpassed whatever goals you may have had in mind. Thanks again!

12. Beiträge anzeigen #112
    Ranger Avatar von Celestial

Celestial ist offline
    I thought I had 1.75 saved on a disc but it was 1.74.

What is the main difference between the two? Anyone care to explain?

I tried downloading it from WoG but looked like it was going to take
    near 5 hours (on a fairly fast connection). Any other sites
    that may be faster?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #113

NCONiall ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Celestial Beitrag anzeigen
    I thought I had 1.75 saved on a disc but it was 1.74.

What is the main difference between the two? Anyone care to explain?

I tried downloading it from WoG but looked like it was going to take
    near 5 hours (on a fairly fast connection). Any other sites
    that may be faster?
    Here's a changelog.

The patch adds widescreen support and makes arena fights much more difficult. The armours have also changed in texture; they resemble those from Forsaken Gods but they retain their model.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #114
    Ranger Avatar von Celestial

Celestial ist offline
    Thanx, NCONiall, for the input. It seems the more I dig thru the posts pertaining to patches, questpaks and cmods the more confused become I with what info their is.

Do the qpaks and cmods all work with 1.74?

Are thiers English and German versions of each? I installed 1.74 on my G3 German and now English everything else except speech. Which I dont mind, I guess 1.74 is for the classic, which I like the best.

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #115
    Veteran Avatar von Aetherian

Aetherian ist offline
    Glad I revisited this site again yesterday after some time off, got the new 1.75 patch and enjoying it immensely!

16. Beiträge anzeigen #116

NCONiall ist offline
    Quick question. In the changelog it states that the 4 missing mage chests were inserted back into the game. Does anyone know where they are? I've found one in a cave with a shadowbeast close the pass to Nordmar near Silden(Lars takes you right past it).

17. Beiträge anzeigen #117
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ NCONiall:
    Try to search here:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    • Silden - in a cave with shadowbeast in the southwest from Tragak's camp (you found it).
    • Silden - in a castle ruins with skeletons, go to upward from the bridge with rebels and before pass to turn on the left to a stream.
    • The desert - in a cave with ogres in the northeast from the oasis located nearby Bakaresh.
    • A monastery - in a cave under a monastery.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #118
    Rookie

klosi ist offline
    OK I installed the patch but only then realized that my save games won't work. Now I wonder if there is a way to remove the patch?

I installed the patch because of an error, hoping that it will fix it. When I saved in the city (north-east to gotha) I was unable to load the game. It was always stuck. So if anyone has a solution to either one of my problems, please share it with me. THanks!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #119

NCONiall ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dimus Beitrag anzeigen
    @ NCONiall:
    Try to search here:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    • Silden - in a cave with shadowbeast in the southwest from Tragak's camp (you found it).
    • Silden - in a castle ruins with skeletons, go to upward from the bridge with rebels and before pass to turn on the left to a stream.
    • The desert - in a cave with ogres in the northeast from the oasis located nearby Bakaresh.
    • A monastery - in a cave under a monastery.
    Thanks, I'll check these places out.

@Klosi
    As far as I know the only way to uninstall the patch is to uninstall the whole game then reinstall.
    Oh and welcome to the forum!
    Geändert von NCONiall (01.08.2012 um 15:33 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #120
    Rookie

klosi ist offline
    Thanks!
    Where can I find the save games folder? So that I will be able to resume from saved game? Thank you!

Seite 6 von 8 « Erste ... 2345678 Letzte »