Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 8 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 159
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    Fantastic -- I'm curious to see whether this will in any way touch upon the horrid lag I've been experiencing. But I can't find the link, is it not up again yet?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    They discovered a few bugs in the release and removed the links.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ CPT guys:
    There is such saying: "The one who does nothing isn't mistaken only." Therefore you should simply fix all detected bugs and release the new build of a patch. I think that the majority of Gothic 3 fans will agree to wait a little.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Ritter Avatar von mdahm

mdahm ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von xRAZORx Beitrag anzeigen
    Noticed for some reason replaced the standard paladin armor. This is a bug or it should be?
    Taking over at leaset some of the armors from Forsaken Gods was intended.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    What does it look like, this new armour? Since I don't have a system right now capable of playing G3, I might as well ask for a screenshot.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Schwertmeister

zandr ist offline
    Thank you very much, guys!

I like right mouse quick looting very much.
    1. Is it possible to add small icons displaying (when I get item) like in Risen?
    2. I always use sneaking mode while taking something (minus animation = saving time). May you add this wonderfull right mouse click?

Also I'll waiting for fans mod to remove the Indian contribution like this terrible paladin's armor and blood feedback.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Provinzheld Avatar von xRAZORx

xRAZORx ist offline

Question

FXAA is good, but I used to use multisampling. It is now possible to include the usual multisampling anti-aliasing in the drivers? Flags in the nvidia inspector that I used earlier for Gothic 3 and Gothic 3 Forsaken God's will no longer work and the game freezes.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Schwertmeister

zandr ist offline
    I found the bug. Using the Rhobar's Armor from FG leads to crash when you will try to take it off or replace by another armor.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    General Avatar von RoiDanton

RoiDanton ist offline
    The new version with first mirror is available now.

There is also a link in the first post for an update file for those who already downloaded the patch since Tuesday.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30

RoiDanton ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von zandr Beitrag anzeigen
    I found the bug. Using the Rhobar's Armor from FG leads to crash when you will try to take it off or replace by another armor.
    That armor won't be used ingame. You can get it only by cheats. Unfortunately we won't fix it.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31
    Local Hero Avatar von DonPhoenix

DonPhoenix ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mdahm Beitrag anzeigen
    That's not one of the issues. Do you have any mods installed?
    Nope, no mods. I even reinstalled G3 and installed patch again, same thing.

EDIT: I started new game and game works just fine, only fonts are still invisible. And it's kinda annoying since I can't edit my options and there are no fons in inventory. Would anyone possibly know how could I fix this issue?
    I've had a really bad day and I have to relieve my tension. Hold still...
    Geändert von DonPhoenix (26.04.2012 um 17:32 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    Can somebody to give me updated CP v1.75 properties: exact file size (in bytes) and its CRC32 and SHA-1 checksums (MD5 I can see in a first post)?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33
    Kämpfer Avatar von Urban

Urban ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dimus Beitrag anzeigen
    Can somebody to give me updated CP v1.75 properties: exact file size (in bytes) and its CRC32 and SHA-1 checksums (MD5 I can see in a first post)?
    Have a look at the first post again.

Greets
    Urban
    01010010 01101001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100100 01100101 01110011
    00110001 00110010 01001011 01100101 01101100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34
    Waldläufer Avatar von vurt

vurt ist offline
    The game still have very frequent pauses (i7 @ 4.9GHz, GTX 580 1,5 GB, 8 GB RAM, 2 x Intel SSD Raid0, everything on highest). It actually seems a bit worse in that regard compared to the previous patch, but it's hard to say without using the same save to test in the exact same area. FPS is still good and it looks nice. For some reason the low-res terrian LOD seems to be a lot closer than before though.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35
    Kämpfer Avatar von Urban

Urban ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von vurt Beitrag anzeigen
    The game still have very frequent pauses (i7 @ 4.9GHz, GTX 580 1,5 GB, 8 GB RAM, 2 x Intel SSD Raid0, everything on highest). It actually seems a bit worse in that regard compared to the previous patch, but it's hard to say without using the same save to test in the exact same area. FPS is still good and it looks nice. For some reason the low-res terrian LOD seems to be a lot closer than before though.
    Have a look at the readme, section 4.3 Timer.ThreadSafe and try Timer.ThreadSafe=false.

Is the "shader.cache" (around 23MB) file correctly installed to your save game folder?

Greets
    Urban
    01010010 01101001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100100 01100101 01110011
    00110001 00110010 01001011 01100101 01101100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011
    Geändert von Urban (27.04.2012 um 09:45 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36
    Einmalposter

TRB ist offline
    Any idea if the Quest Pack and Content Pack are being updated to the new version?
    Thanks

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37

RoiDanton ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TRB Beitrag anzeigen
    Any idea if the Quest Pack and Content Pack are being updated to the new version?
    Thanks
    Afaik there will be an update but I don't know for sure when.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    I run Gothic 3 on MAX (except shadow(off) that make the game for me run best on max) on my W7 4GB Ram...so i hope i'll run it with all max/on with the new patch:X
    If you even try to look the other way...

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39
    Schwertmeister Avatar von bigsnappy

bigsnappy ist offline
    Great news! I will wait for a compatible QM and QP though, before staring a new game with the latest patch.

I'm curious, was the stuttering decreased using basically the same solution as included in the last CPT patch for Forsaken Gods? I really loved the lack of stuttering in Forsaken Gods. Hope G3 will run as smoothly.
    Everything is relative... until it bites.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40
    Ritter Avatar von mdahm

mdahm ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von zandr Beitrag anzeigen
    1. Is it possible to add small icons displaying (when I get item) like in Risen?
    2. I always use sneaking mode while taking something (minus animation = saving time). May you add this wonderfull right mouse click?
    Both times: No.

Zitat Zitat von DonPhoenix Beitrag anzeigen
    I started new game and game works just fine, only fonts are still invisible. And it's kinda annoying since I can't edit my options and there are no fons in inventory. Would anyone possibly know how could I fix this issue?
    Please make sure that you have all standard windows fonts installed on your PC, especially Arial Unicode MS.
    In addition, please have a look in the ge3.ini (in the ini folder). There's this entry:
    GUI.DefaultFont=Comic Sans MS
    You could try to change this to e.g.
    GUI.DefaultFont=Gothic3

Zitat Zitat von bigsnappy Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm curious, was the stuttering decreased using basically the same solution as included in the last CPT patch for Forsaken Gods?
    Basically, yes.

Seite 2 von 8 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »