Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 22 von 22
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bamfy Beitrag anzeigen
    Ahem... I was trolling?
    Ouch! You got me!

Wasn't so easy to tell. Lots of people here lately seem to, in full seriousness, express themselves that way. And aim that kind of shots towards Danto, more (or less?) jokingly.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    banned

Dantos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bamfy Beitrag anzeigen
    Like you being gay.
    For the last fucking time: I am not and have never been GAY!
    I was a kid who was experimenting, at that age I could rub against a tree and get a hard on, that doesn't make me tree-sexual -_-

I am sick and tired of people who think they know anything about me... like my classmates today: I told em I am gonna become a soldier in the military and they started mocking me... -_-
    My Family, my friends even my acquaintances who have had the chance to know a little about me did not think my choice of work is strange for me, But some idiots think they know me better than my closest people It seems.

Same goes about the gay thing: my parents (and friends to an extent) knew me before I even knew myself. They said it was just a phase and there is no way in hell I could be gay (I am too manly and I do like girls ) and they were right all along. Shame about the wasted years I could never get back though..
    That is why I'll devote the rest of my teenage years to find myself a woman and finally be able to move forward and close this unfortunate chapter in my life.

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12