Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Adventurer Avatar von Feri

Feri ist offline

Gothic1: Getting into restricted areas trick

In Gothic 1, if you want to enter enter the castle, the temple of the sleeper(Y'Berrion's) or the water mages area befor you be allowed to enter, you only need to draw your weapon and you can walk past the guards. This way you can even enter the ore barons house. Oh and if you drop your ore before it, you can also steel the weapons from the armory and basicly every other stuff. Becouse the guards beat you up for it but doesn't kill you and only take your ore.

The veteran gothic players probably knew it, but I thoght it worth a post.
    May the Sleeper aweken!

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter Avatar von Darth Crow

Darth Crow ist offline
    I guess this is generaly very well known. But I never used this method, it seems like cheating (exploiting) to me... In reality the guards would stop you, wheter (not sure if I wrote this word correctly, I don't use it too often ) you do have your sword drawn or not...

Oh, but since we're talking about this, there's also a similar thing in G2 - by strafing you can sneak behind the guards (for example into Khorinis)
    Brothers of Metal will always be there, standing together with hands in the air!

VIVA GOTHIC!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    as Darth said - it is exploiting.
    anyway, if someone want game to be less challenging - this topic might be handy to know some new tricks! maybe just rename it, that it contains some kind of spoilers
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4

Feri ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Darth Crow Beitrag anzeigen
    Iit seems like cheating (exploiting) to me...
    Well, now that you put it like this, you are right. I never thought abaut it that way. But it sure ruins the game experience a bit
    May the Sleeper aweken!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Feri Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh and if you drop your ore before it, you can also steel the weapons from the armory and basicly every other stuff. Becouse the guards beat you up for it but doesn't kill you and only take your ore.
    I never considered this to be a possibility. Neat tricks there

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6

Feri ist offline
    There is this bug: When you get knoked down by somebody and you have a few thousand ore nugets, there is a chance that the amunt multiplays in his inventory. Than you can took it back. I started with 4000 ore and somehow ended up 24000 ore However I don't realy like this, becose hard earn ore is so much sweeter
    May the Sleeper aweken!
    Geändert von Feri (23.04.2012 um 19:11 Uhr)