Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

jobe9779 ist offline

Gothic 2 NotR Innos Shrines

Ok, so its been a while since I've played G2 and I'm completely baffled at whats happening with the shrines right now.

- I prayed at the shrine 20 times before becoming a mage to get the +10 Str / +10 Dex bonuses.
    - Now that I finally got my mana over 100 I prayed at it 20 times to get +20 mana.
    - After this I continued praying at the shrine for over 60 days getting +3 Hp from each prayer.

Is there no limit to the amount of Hp you can get or does it end? Will I get any different bonus after the life bonus?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Local Hero

andorian22 ist offline
    Wow, I never knew that you could add that much by using the shrines...
    there's probably a difference between classic and NOTR?

So, you could just say, sleep overnight at Lobart's..over and over and over again...and run to the shrine
    and use it you could get some quick exp? (provided you have the gold?)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Rookie

jobe9779 ist offline
    I actually just used the Shrine in the monastery and ran back and forth since the room was near by. It took me approximately 10-15 minutes to pray 60 times.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Ranger Avatar von GmanXTS

GmanXTS ist offline
    I did that back and forth in the monastery too, got a tank of a paladin that could clear the valley of mines melee. Don't think there is a limit thou, but not sure

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    How to pray to Innos in G2 NotR:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    The Hero can pray to Innos 1 time per day. During a prayer you should to spend 100 gold coins, otherwise the bonus won't be. Thus the Hero receives randomly +1 to strength/dexterity/mana.
    The quantity of bonuses doesn't depend from chapter, but only from guild to which our Hero belongs:
    Neutral/Militia/Paladin: 10 times to strength, 10 times to dexterity, 20 times to mana, then +3 to life indefinitely;
    Novice/Fire magician: 20 times to mana, then +3 to life indefinitely;
    Mercenary/Dragon hunter: 10 times to strength and 10 times to dexterity, then +3 to life indefinitely.
    If not to spend money at all, then with probability of 5% Hero will receive +1 to life;
    If to spend 10 coins, then receive +1 to life;
    If to spend 50 coins, then receive +2 to life.