Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

Turzeen Of Daimras ist offline

Question Entering Ishtar

I want to enter on Ishtar just to do the quests there (ore thieves actualy) and KILL Zuben. How do i acomplish this without killing (or killing the least possible) of the nomads and wather mages? (robbers not included)? i think the only nomad clan that i need to kill (20% in rep is nearly wath im missing) is that clan in west of Bakaresh with Redge and Knut, But i REALY want to raid bakaresh with them too , because on Myrtana, to liberate the cities is only you, slaves, and at most 2 more people (disregarding those that you cam call to arms despite the quests, like Diego, Gorn and so on, but they give you more problem than solution).
    The liberation of Braga and Bakaresh (i have never liberated Mora Sul) are realy cool, because you need to kill the hashishin and try to save as much as you can of your comrades-in-arms... thats is realy chalenging

So, wat cam i do? (im now completing the Al Shedin quests, without any liberations, I'll do that afther killing Zuben)
    Sorry for my poor english heheheheheh

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Well, if you want to gather reputation, try this. If you don't want to kill the nomads near Bakaresh, you need to do most other quests that give you reputation with the Hashishin, including killing quite a few other nomads.

You can also kill Zuben without legally being able to enter, if you want to leave the nomads alive without having to fight all of Ishtar. Just run in - the guards will yell "Out!" but if you run far enough inside, into the treasure chamber behind Zuben's throne, you will be able to shake off most of them. If there are any more guards nearby, knock them all down and kill them while they're all knocked out; if someone sees you, they'll all come after you, of course. Now go and lure the guards near Zuben's throne to the treasure chamber, or somewhere out of sight behind Zuben, and kill them too; once Zuben is alone you can then take him on, one on one.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Rookie

Turzeen Of Daimras ist offline
    if i just enter Ishtar i cant get the 2 blade mastery (master sword have and i dont want realy...) and the murderer (I'm greedy for this)... so this is the way... kill redge knut and the nomads... ill try something else.

thank you for the answer!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Local Hero

andorian22 ist offline
    Doesn't the latest cp allow you to get in with a big pay-off?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von andorian22 Beitrag anzeigen
    No idea, but I guess all that gold you amass may as well be useful.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Deus Avatar von Lobedan

Lobedan ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von andorian22 Beitrag anzeigen
    Not the cp, it's a feature of the quest package: 35 reputation points for 350000 gold.