Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Knight

Alwin ist offline

How to trigger total war?

Okay, I admit, this is a title that not many will get, and which was designed mostly to draw your interest to the contents of this thread.

I'm talking about this thread. The point is that from hostile cities (i.e. the ones where everyone has a red name and they chase you like mad), fighters will often appear out of the nowhere even after you teleport away. The thing is, so far I've been unable to reliably trigger this. I've made every city hostile, killing one citizen in every city to make sure they will chase me, but after I teleport away, they tend to just stay behind. (If I approach the city later, everyone stays in the same place, with his weapon drawn, until they see me.) I've been able to trigger such a "teleportation" only once - I used Soul Travel in already liberated Cape Dun, used the goto cheat to go to Karlen (in Nemora), then took control of Karlen. Interestingly, they somehow knew I was controlling Karlen and killed him, so I switched control back to PC_Hero, and suddenly it happened; most of the population of Nemora teleported after me - I saw names like Hengley. The formerly friendly rebels in the liberated town also turned hostile for some reason, but the point is, I managed to do it.

Then no matter how many times I tried, I couldn't do it again. Neither approaching the enemies with Soul Travel nor controlling citizens and letting them get killed in the same way as described above helped; everyone stayed put. Such a shame, I'm trying to trigger some sort of world war and it seems that I can hardly get it started.

So, is there anyone who has managed to do this already and can tell me what to do? Or someone who can give me a savegame with such a big battle underway? (I'm on CP 1.75.) Thanks in advance.

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    i loved doing it when i was eating or bored. killing one guard in every hashishin city then teleport to any rebel camp or to Nordmar (if you destroyed the adanos artifacts you can teleport to orc citys too (since there no more friends they will fight each other too) or i did the opposite killing one guard in rebel camps and in nordmar then running to varant or myrtana to orc. anyone the key to trigger this is to teleport "multiple" times for example after you killed one guard in each city/camp teleport to montera once run around if nothing happens go back to any previous city you killed in, (let them see you) then run for cover and teleport to montera again some NPC's should be fighting the orcs/rebels now if not try going to other locations where you killed nordmar or varant again (different city this time) teleport to montera again.

that's how i menaged to create chaos lol (in every side) after everyone died in montera, find different city they will follow you.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Thanks for your reply. I'll try to teleport several times. What I actually had in mind is taking a big, open city, like Silden in my case (most other cities are hostile already), and luring everyone there from every city I can so there would be some kind of big total war. I'll come back with another reply if it doesn't work.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Well, I've experimented a bit and warriors of various factions are starting to appear in Silden! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get anywhere near a whole city in there. For example, I've only managed to lure 2 tame ice wolves and 2 warrior women to Silden. It seems that this is a slow, but eventually working method to organise such a battle; anyone else who knows a faster method is still welcome to post, though.

It also seemed to me that luring one person from a city to Silden manually helped speed up the flow of incoming enemies. May be just coincidence, though, seeing that some Hashishin have arrived without me luring them all the way across Myrtana.