Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 12 von 12
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline

Gothic 3-General

Greetings.

I am currently playing Gothic 3 for the first time at last cuz of my new pc...so I wantto ask a few questions. (Playing with Patch 1.74)

I knew some of Myrtana's quests from youtube and videos so It was cool i finished quests in ALL cityes of Myrtana, earned the 75+ rep..talked to the leaders...and now I began Varant...currently level 43( I think that is very good for my first run)

I dont know anything about Varant and Nordmar so it will be a 98%full new exploration and im gonna have fun.

-Now...should I ally with the Hashishin or Nomands? (Currently allyed with Rebels atm 50+rep)...i want just some simple suggestions:P
    -Just some hints where can I get some better weapons (if i can)? currently wield a bastard short (100 dmg)
    -Also i setted the graphics on High cuz in the forests of Myrtana it was some 'minilag' but in Varant it seems to run very good on Very high...thats because in Myrtana are a lot of grass and stuff...it isnt from my pc right?

Sorry my english it's late night i'm sleepy:P

May Innos guide you.
    If you even try to look the other way...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    If you ally with the nomads, you will have a more rewarding experience (and thanks to the aid from the nomads themselves, also an easier time) when you liberate Varant. If you ally with the Hashishin, you will be able to enter the city of Ishtar peacefully and learn some exclusive skills: Murder and Mastery of Two Weapon Combat. If you see yourself as more of an Innos guy, it makes sense to help the nomads, while if you align yourself more with Beliar, or just don't care for the ideals of freedom in game, the Hashishin may be your best bet.

The Bastard Sword is one of the best 1H weapons until the later game. Better weapons you can get involve either opening upwards of 30-40 Heavy Chests (the ones with the guaranteed weapon loot) or smithing. You can get blueprints for a Master Sword in Varant, which however needs quite a bit of Hunting and also two Katanas. You can also get a blueprint for El Bastardo in Nordmar, which is basically an improved version of the Bastard Sword.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3

SkullX ist offline
    Up until now it's fine...i've got left Bekhares (im sure i spelled wrong) Mora Sul and Isthar...went through the other cityes...made the quests...helped Satures with the Temple (wich was very enternaining ).

Curretly level around 48 i belibe...dual wielding a Blessed+Sharpened Paladin sword (100dmg) wich i found in the ruins and a bastard sword(100dmg)....so if I missed something you might point it

I am really enjoy Gothic 3 to the max...f*ck the haters...it's sure a hell of a game.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4

SkullX ist offline
    Sorry for doubleposting but I really need a answer to this:
    ->Does QP2.4 and CM2.3 have any chance of making the game run a bit bad?cuz of the new things added?or it will run just as well?

Also Can i enter Ishtar if i don't have rep with the Hashishin...
    And...Can i get to Vak in Faring if I dont have rep with the Orcs?

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    in QP4.2 and CM2.3 you still need 75 rep to enter ishtar and see Kan.
    but those mods allow you a option to pay 350k gold in ishtar to increase your rep by 35 with the hashishins, means you can kill less nomads.
    and yes i think the graphics from those mods have stronger graphics so it cause more performance, lowering frame rates more.
    for example of you in ardea with patch 1.74 you get like 45 FPS? then with these two mods you get like about 30-25 on max setting, but im sure.

"I am really enjoy Gothic 3 to the max...f*ck the haters...it's sure a hell of a game" i really agree with you. i fell in love with gothic 3 when i tried the Demo.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6

SkullX ist offline
    Hey guys, playing Gothic 3 with 1.74 AI and AB on, very challenging and damn good with those on, but I have a problem.

I am in Montera now nearly finish it...and i am missing the teleporter...wasnt in Sandfort's house on the table?I just can't seem to find it anywhere.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    The house you're looking for is next to Marik's house, with a scared slave in it initially.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8

SkullX ist offline
    Yeaaa....damn, I thank you son.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9

SkullX ist offline
    Yea...it's me again.

In G3 i could remove the item bar by pressing the ctrl key...(I like better without that bar)

Can i remove it somehow in FG?Thx

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    SkullX, there's a nice button at the top right side of your own posts, it's called: Edit.
    This prevents double-posts

edit: wrong section. The forum has a page for Gothic 1 and 2 and a separate for Gothic 3 and FG
    And ofc one for that weird game: Arcadia - A click and win tale.
    Arcadia - A click and win tale
    Geändert von C-Hawk (25.04.2012 um 15:17 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von C-Hawk Beitrag anzeigen
    edit: wrong section. The forum has a page for Gothic 1 and 2 and a separate for Gothic 3 and FG
    And ofc one for that weird game: Arcadia - A click and win tale.
    Not any more.
    The G3 Help section and Arcania Help section have been merged into the Help section. So, it is the right section.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    But there are still 2 pages for them -_-
    Shouldnt all the threads be moved to the Help section?
    edit: Saw the change
    Arcadia - A click and win tale