Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 49 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 967
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dantos Beitrag anzeigen
    I am exercising every day but I just don't see myself getting any fitter. Sure my muscles have improved
    Well, that's it. You're getting fitter if your muscles improve.

So now I've decided to cut back on eating cuz let's face it, never before have I eaten so much... before I ate a lot less than now.
    When you exercise, you're naturally using up more energy. So I guess it's natural if you want to eat more.

I am exercising every day but I just don't see myself getting any fitter. Sure my muscles have improved and my body isn't flabby but I still have this disgusting beer belly
    So now I've decided to cut back on eating cuz let's face it, never before have I eaten so much... before I ate a lot less than now.
    You aren't getting rid of the beer belly any time soon, I'm afraid. You see, once you've lost all that fat, at most your belly will appear flat when you're lying on your back. But while standing, you'll still have that belly (only it will jiggle more prominently!).

I think it's because when you become fatter, the skin stretches, but when you become thinner, it takes a lot longer for the skin to shrink.

I guess that's because when stretched, it has a larger surface tension and the skin cells will divide more to create a larger skin to fit the body, but when the skin hangs limp, there's no reason why the skin should shrink.

I don't want to be healthy, I want to be fit... even if it means becoming a skeleton
    Uh, wasn't healthy supposed to mean fit? And no, I don't mean healthy as a euphemism for plump, but having a body that was in good shape.

Thanks mate!
    You know I had this teacher once... she was like 60 years. And every day she walked a lot and ate only a waffle or 2 for breakfast and lunch and in 1 week she lost about 10 kilos. So she has been my inspiration
    She did not starve or anything she just ate enough to "fool" the hunger.
    Losing 10 kg of weight in 1 week is too drastic, IMO. And teachers do walk a lot.

EDIT: Oh and I have an extremely fast metabolism. You see I get these hmm how should I call them... marks on my back whenever I quickly lose a lot of weight.
    They look like some cat has scratched them and I do not have a cat...
    Stretch marks? Shouldn't you get stretch marks when you gain weight rather than losing it? I know that I saw them on me when I started gaining weight two years ago (long story, I won't go into it) but I don't see them now.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    [Video]

<3

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    banned

Dantos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zeri0n Beitrag anzeigen
    You get if you lose weight, gain weight or get taller quickly, in Serbian they are called "Strije" (looks like someone have whipped you right?). You can buy a body creme for it (something like Nivea creme, but not Nivea, you get it in apothecary) and it will pass. It happens because your skin tightens or loosens too quickly and too much

Best food to "fool the hunger" are sweets. Sugar makes your brain think that you ate (but be careful not to take too much or else you won't lose weight)
    Yeah they are called strije (or at least pronounced) in bulgarian too. And yeah it looks like someone whipped me and the scars haven't healed

About food: I cannot survive without meat actually.. I always eat meat but I suppose I should focus on meat that doesn't have a lot of fat. Sweets are nice but I prefer salty stuff so I focus on meaty flavors

Zitat Zitat von Nisarg Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, that's it. You're getting fitter if your muscles improve.
    Zitat Zitat von Nisarg Beitrag anzeigen

When you exercise, you're naturally using up more energy. So I guess it's natural if you want to eat more.

You aren't getting rid of the beer belly any time soon, I'm afraid. You see, once you've lost all that fat, at most your belly will appear flat when you're lying on your back. But while standing, you'll still have that belly (only it will jiggle more prominently!).

I think it's because when you become fatter, the skin stretches, but when you become thinner, it takes a lot longer for the skin to shrink.

I guess that's because when stretched, it has a larger surface tension and the skin cells will divide more to create a larger skin to fit the body, but when the skin hangs limp, there's no reason why the skin should shrink.

Losing 10 kg of weight in 1 week is too drastic, IMO. And teachers do walk a lot.

Well my body isn't as flabby as it was before ( it looks tight and strong) but I still have 1 or 2 stories on my stomach and that pisses me off
    I don't want some bodybuilder 6 pack abs I just want my stomach to look flat as a board
    And when I am standing up I don't have a belly but when I am seated those damn "ceilings" appear...
    And yeah teachers do walk a lot!

Geändert von Dantos (17.04.2012 um 18:20 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    i suddenly felt deeply repulsed by this forum
    and then i stopped feeling it so i could write how i felt it on this forum

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    banned

Dantos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KGS Beitrag anzeigen
    i suddenly felt deeply repulsed by this forum
    and then i stopped feeling it so i could write how i felt it on this forum
    And I've been cleaning my desk with a fork... I know it sounds weird but the fork seems to clean very nicely actually

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    And I've been cleaning my desk with a fork... I know it sounds weird but the fork seems to clean very nicely actually
    You're weird

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    banned

Dantos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    You're weird
    Well my mouse seems to make a very big mess on the desk. Some icky black spots in fact. And scraping them with a fork does wonders.
    And by mouse I mean my computer mouse, not a real one

PS: Guys what do you think about that mass murderer Anders Breivik btw?
    Does he deserve to die or rot in prison?
    Geändert von Dantos (17.04.2012 um 20:27 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    He should burn

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    His phallus should be preserved in a museum,or put in a glass box on top of Mount Everest for the daring adventurers to loot

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    banned

Dantos ist offline
    I think that they are trying to make him a "sensation" at least until they judge him. But until then they let him speak about his "nationalist" ideas and ideologies so that The West criminalizes Nationalism as a political ideology.
    Don't get me wrong he is definitely Vile and should be judged by the full extent of the Law but Nationalism has nothing to do with his madness. He killed his own countrymen- teenagers and pedestrians, he did not kill the people he speaks against. But the media is trying to show everyone that people with Nationalist beliefs will eventually become like Anders which is not true.
    He acted out of sheer madness. Nationalism does not condone killing any sort of people.
    Nationalism means:
    Devotion to the interests or culture of one's nation.

Nothing more, nothing less.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    1. Sugar doesn't make you fat, fats do that job, sugar and other carbohydrates just prevent you from losing fat (because they make you spend the insulin which also has something to say in fat "burning/melting")
    2. Alcohol slows down your metabolism = you are getting fat
    3. Diets aren't good, eat 5 times a day, breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner (for snack eat fruits). It will speed up your metabolism. Skip bread, sweets, too much salt, alcohol, cigarettes. Make sure to eat meat (fish/normal... any), don't go to MC Donald's and etc etc. oh and yes, be active, walk around 5km a day (but as walk i mean faster walk, where you tire a little) -> or even better, run 5km a day (not that much, it's only 17 runs around the football field (5100m) -> or even better, go to swimming pool

Of course, you don't have to live like that every day, there is nice rule there: 2 days do what i say, on 3rd day eat whatever you want (or drink), but do it like that. 2 days you take care of yourself, 1 not and etc etc etc
    Good luck

Best food to "fool the hunger" are sweets. Sugar makes your brain think that you ate (but be careful not to take too much or else you won't lose weight)
    *Takes notes*

Death is too quick. He should be detained for life in a 2 by 2 cell, with no letters, no books, no news papers, no human contact. Just pass him food and water under the door.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32
    banned

Dantos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Death is too quick. He should be detained for life in a 2 by 2 cell, with no letters, no books, no news papers, no human contact. Just pass him food and water under the door.
    Don't you think that's a little inhumane?
    I'm more for public executions myself... it's quicker and will appease the mobs I believe.
    No one deserves to be caged like an animal for the rest of his life... that's crueler than death. Death is a mercy and since we Europeans preach about Love and Mercy I think we should give him this "mercy".

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Omid-

Omid- ist offline
    I wonder why he's a psychopath. That shit doesn't just happen over night. And I doubt very much he was born a psychopath. So what's the reason he's as fuckt up as he is? And is he a victim too, or just the embodiment of pure evil? I'm interested in people like him, I can't imagine making decisions like he did. I can't even imagine myself killing someone like Hitler, let alone a bunch of random innocents.

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #34
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen Avatar von Yavanna

Yavanna ist offline
    Why do I have a feeling that Dantos will reach my post count in like 1-2 months?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35
    banned

Dantos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Omid- Beitrag anzeigen
    I wonder why he's a psychopath. That shit doesn't just happen over night. And I doubt very much he was born a psychopath. So what's the reason he's as fuckt up as he is? And is he a victim too, or just the embodiment of pure evil? I'm interested in people like him, I can't imagine making decisions like he did. I can't even imagine myself killing someone like Hitler, let alone a bunch of random innocents.
    Yeah I am interested in such people too... I don't believe he is evil... more like malicious, malignant etc. He believed he was doing something "noble", "good" and "protecting his country from multiculturalism" and because he is obviously not well, he started believing that killing innocent people is the answer.
    I myself am dreadfully unnerved of crazy people and Anders is beyound redemption... he does not even realize what he's actually done. The purpose of life imprisonment is to make him realize the error of his ways but I think he will only become more deranged with each passing year if he is jailed for life. Thus giving him a coup de grâce seems to be the obvious choice.

Zitat Zitat von Yavanna Beitrag anzeigen
    Why do I have a feeling that Dantos will reach my post count in like 1-2 months?
    Well... I have a lot on my mind It seems

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #36
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Rot in prison. I don't like the death penalty because it is State-sanctioned, cold-blooded murder and it isn't wise to give the State (or anyone else) such power, even if that means providing room and board to the perpetrator of the worst killing spree in like forever.
    Geändert von Bastardo (17.04.2012 um 22:21 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Omid- Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, it could be useful to study him in order to find out what makes a killer what he is, in order to prevent future events.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38
    banned

Dantos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von One Stoned Bastard Beitrag anzeigen
    Rot in prison. I don't like the death penalty because it is State-sanctioned, cold-blooded murder and it isn't wise to give the State (or anyone else) such power, even if that means providing room and board to the perpetrator of the worst killing spree in like forever.
    Why should taxpayers pay for a criminal's food, water and cell then?
    Such criminals committed terrible crimes and yet they are treated better than the beggars on the streets who ACTUALLY die of hunger...
    I think THAT is inhumane...
    Instead of caring for the homeless we defend prisoner's "rights". A man who has killed so much people has No Rights imho...

I've read that in China (which has the death penalty) a person who is sentenced to death must pay for the executioner's bullets. Those guys have really given capitalism a twist LOL

Well, it could be useful to study him in order to find out what makes a killer what he is, in order to prevent future events.
    My Biology teacher said that Hitler and Stalin's brains were larger than normal people's brains and that was the cause of there lunacy...

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    My Biology teacher said that Hitler and Stalin's brains were larger than normal people's brains and that was the cause of there lunacy...
    I don't think it's lunacy. I think it's just the human mind, infinitely capable. Frightening, isn't it, to know that even our minds, our brains, can conceive of things just as cruel or even more? Yet in a way inspiring.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    What's there to learn from the guy? He went out and killed kids - he's mad. But he'd do it all over again I believe, because why not? It must have been fun for him to shoot them and watch them die. Hell, I'm pretty sure he just made up that reason about protecting his nation and what not so he could satisfy the masses. And he's not even sorry for it.

Seite 2 von 49 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »