Ergebnis 41 bis 51 von 51
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    banned

Dantos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Stalagmite Beitrag anzeigen
    Posting in a Teenage Angst Thread.
    Yeah, this thread smells like Teen Spirit

And penis implants are like sooooo wrong
    There are even some men who have such large penises that they want to "reduce" them. I think they are just being sissies. They should just tie it up or something...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Fact: there are more enormous vaginas than fairly big penises,but I am ready to face any challenge

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43
    Veteran Avatar von Colton

Colton ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dantos Beitrag anzeigen
    Yeah, this thread smells like Teen Spirit
    I don't know if spirit is the word you're looking for here.. But yeah smells..

I thought Gothic is a rather old game and so is this forum.. But reading this thread really seems like most of the people just got their first hair.. And I dont mean on the head..

Still funny though..

On topic. Yeah younger girls like to put stuff on display and sure the may get the wrong impression if you spend the night staring at their "eyes".. But usually if it is a normal girl you can make sure she doesn't call you a frak the next morning if you go and talk to her or after having a look..
    Then ofcourse there is that group of great looking girls at the nightclubs who only spend time amongst themselves and any kind of contact you try to make will just be blocked horribly (clad those times are over for me) I so much hated them when I was going to clubs regularly..

And about breast implants.. Sometimes they are the right choice..

Edit

Zitat Zitat von TudoracheMG Beitrag anzeigen
    It's to distract men from the smell of their usually smelly cunt
    I feel sorry for you.. You've obviously had some.. or more horrible.. horrible experiance.. Here in Estonia women tend to wash themselves and Their cunts are just luvly..
    I LIKE TO KILL THINGS
    Geändert von Colton (14.04.2012 um 21:12 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44
    banned

Dantos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Colton Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't know if spirit is the word you're looking for here.. But yeah smells..

I thought Gothic is a rather old game and so is this forum.. But reading this thread really seems like most of the people just got their first hair.. And I dont mean on the head..

Still funny though..

On topic. Yeah younger girls like to put stuff on display and sure the may get the wrong impression if you spend the night staring at their "eyes".. But usually if it is a normal girl you can make sure she doesn't call you a frak the next morning if you go and talk to her or after having a look..
    Then ofcourse there is that group of great looking girls at the nightclubs who only spend time amongst themselves and any kind of contact you try to make will just be blocked horribly (clad those times are over for me) I so much hated them when I was going to clubs regularly..

And about breast implants.. Sometimes they are the right choice..

Edit

I feel sorry for you.. You've obviously had some.. or more horrible.. horrible experiance.. Here in Estonia women tend to wash themselves and Their cunts are just luvly..
    I am old enough to go to clubs but I prefer not too. Lots of douchebags there that think they are so "cool and hot".

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Colton Beitrag anzeigen
    (Estonian national anthem plays)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    I am old enough to go to clubs but I prefer not too. Lots of douchebags there that think they are so "cool and hot".
    you are not going to the right clubs then ;d, just pick the ones full of drug addicts dnb, minimal and dubstep

when i am at such a place i don't really care who's dancing next to me

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    That is why it is hard to pick up chicks in Estonia. Every woman is in a nightclub, surrounded by douchebags and morons.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48
    banned

Dantos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KGS Beitrag anzeigen
    you are not going to the right clubs then ;d, just pick the ones full of drug addicts dnb, minimal and dubstep

when i am at such a place i don't really care who's dancing next to me
    I'm more of a tea and cookies café kind of guy.
    I can dance but I don't feel comfortable dancing around strangers so I tend to choose quiet places over clubs generally.

Zitat Zitat von Ariogaisus Beitrag anzeigen
    That is why it is hard to pick up chicks in Estonia. Every woman is in a nightclub, surrounded by douchebags and morons.
    Same here. And if you come too close to the girl the morons behave like rabid dogs ready to feast on your heart's blood.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49
    Local Hero

andorian22 ist offline
    Smelly twats...gawd what is this forum coming to

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50
    banned

Dantos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von andorian22 Beitrag anzeigen
    Smelly twats...gawd what is this forum coming to

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
    It's not that bad...

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51
    Local Hero

andorian22 ist offline
    Ja, probably just like a dity frankfurter

Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123