Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 1 von 7 12345 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 130
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von xRAZORx

xRAZORx ist offline

[Release] Gothic 3 Pre-Alpha mod

[Bild: 67fbd32e4a01.jpg]

1. Important notice
    2. List of changes
    3. Known Issues
    4. Links to the Web
    5. Contributing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Important notice
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Pre-Alpha mod for Gothic 3 game atmosphere as close to the first two parts of the game series Gothic.
    These include musical themes of the first part, the interface is now a game similar to the one that was in the first game.
    Were added to the texture of the alpha version, the new armor shell slide, this helmet paladin and a lot of changes, including
    including the mechanics of the game (such as a spell as a fiery rain was much more useful
    - Now it is applied toward the goal, as in the first part, and not around the hero). Restored many of the
    non-working skills. Fixed many bugs of original game.

2. List of changes

Gothic 3

Build 1.3

۰ Recipe Battle Axe barbarians - added description (Form barbarian battle axe)

۰ Recipe Berserker Axe - added description (Form berserker axe)

۰ Now Helmet Dragon Hunter can redeem at Basir - The text of the letter-change clues

۰ Revert LOD NPC

۰ Removed shine on the heads of NPCs

۰ Increased brightness and reduced the effect of HDR Blueshift

۰ Fixed model of the original armor.

۰ Now if a player wears a bow or crossbow with a shield, the model correctly displayed and do not overlap.

۰ Slightly adjusted the status bars.

۰ Is added to the panel the contrast of skills in the game interface and menus (Dark Gothic Style)

۰ Added to the lists of Commerce from CM 2.4 to Samuel and Milok. Now they can sell orc weapons.

۰ Fixed common lists of traders (the error was a result of which it was impossible to get all the armor in the game).

Build 1.2

۰ Fixed a problem with the lights and shadows of them (torches, fires and etc)

۰ Fixed texture protective barrier around the Vengarda

۰ Added contrast in the main menu "Alpha version"

۰ The music of the first parts of the Gothic is now possible to install / not install their own choice during installation

۰ Now, during installation you can select an ultra graphics settings (recommended 6GB RAM)

Build 1.0

۰ Optional was a change of about 300 textures.

۰ Replaced theme song playing on the theme of Gothic1 and Gothic2.

۰ Added new armor models, and significantly redesigned models, some of the old armor and weapons.

۰ Now the game looks as it was originally intended - a dark and gothic.

۰ Replaced the main theme of the game menu.

۰ Replaced the model some of the characters and monsters.

۰ Some NPCs now wear helmets.

۰ Fix the sound of Rain.

۰ Added ability to choose one of two new appearance of the hero.

۰ Fixed a bug where the NPC was not facial animation during the dialogues.

۰ New slides at boot time.

۰ Fixed materials that distorted the face Milten in the Community Patch 1.75.

۰ Fixed incorrect display the boot slides Community Patch 1.75.

۰ Restored some of the armor of the original game, after their replacement in the Community Patch 1.75.

۰ Restored some of the helmets from the alpha version of the game, previously available only for the NPC.

۰ In Gothic 3. Forsaken God's and Gothic 3 is now possible to play with the same appearance of the protagonist.

۰ Now there is no difference between the appearance of friends of the protagonist (Gorn, Milten, Diego, Lester, Angar)

in Gothic 3. Forsaken God's and the original Gothic 3. They also dressed alike.

۰ Added a mini-quest for a hint of Dragon Hunter Armor and Dragon Hunter Helm.

Gothic 3. Forsaken God's

Build 1.2

۰ Slightly adjusted the status bar.

۰ The contrast is added to the panel of skills in the game interface and menus (Dark Gothic Style)

۰ Increased brightness and reduced the effect of HDR Blueshift

Build 1.1

۰ The music of the first parts of the Gothic is now possible to install / not install their own choice during installation

۰ Now, during installation you can select an ultra graphics settings (recommended 6GB RAM)

Build 1.0

۰ Optional was a change of about 300 textures.

۰ Replaced theme song playing on the theme of Gothic1 and Gothic2.

۰ Added new armor models, and significantly redesigned models, some of the old armor and weapons.

۰ Now the game looks as it was originally intended - a dark and gothic.

۰ Replaced the main theme of the game menu.

۰ Replaced the model some of the characters and monsters.

۰ Some NPCs now wear helmets.

۰ Fix the sound of Rain.

۰ Added ability to choose one of two new appearance of the hero.

۰ Fixed bug where an NPC otsustvovala facial animation during the dialogues.

۰ New slides at boot time.

۰ Restored some of the helmets from the alpha version of the game, previously available only for the NPC.

۰ In Gothic 3. Forsaken Gods and Gothic 3 is now possible to play with the same appearance of the protagonist.

۰ Now there is no difference between the appearance of friends of the protagonist (Gorn, Milten, Diego, Lester, Angar)
    in Gothic 3. Forsaken Gods and the original Gothic 3. They also dressed alike.

3. Known Issues

1. Plants with high resolution textures can still lead to more frequent collapse game
    than medium or low resolution textures.

2. In Gothic III is still the case, a memory for a long game
    (usually we have the collapse occurred after 6-7 hours of play with high resolution textures).
    Frequent teleporting may reduce the number of crashes.

3. Teleporting can take place a little longer because of changes in memory management.

4. ALT + Tab can randomly cause a black screen when you switch.

5. In some cases, the NPC may be invisible. Just walk away and go back.

6. The camera can sometimes flicker. Just scrolling and zoom the camera zoom out again.

7. If the hero sits on a throne in the regime of first-person
    the camera will face the back, instead of watching from the front.

8. The first-person sometimes displays some graphic parts (nose or eyes of the hero).

9. There is a failure of the game, when the hero goes under the bridge south of Geldern.

10. At certain times of the day on some ground textures may appear black shadows.

11. Rain and wind can also be heard in caves and other places usually soundproof.

12. The sound of rain in some areas may suddenly stop (it will sound again, when will the new
    rain).

13. Creative ALchemy software can lead to erroneous mapping of textures / materials.

14. Maybe during the game you will meet NPC without the body (visible only to the head.). Write to me about this error message on the forum will be corrected.

15. Subject to the head of the alpha version of some graphical artifacts in the form of no significant gaps in the texture, with a sharp turn of the head during a conversation, is rare.

16. This is version 1.0, but in fact this is a beta test, so it may be wrong. If you write that, I'll try to fix it.

4. Links to the Web

A forum to discuss mod worldofplayers.de (Russian): http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...-MOD-Pre-Alpha

A forum to discuss mod worldofplayers.ru (Russian): http://forum.worldofplayers.ru/showthread.php?t=35064

A forum to discuss mod worldofplayers.de (German): http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...-Pre-Alpha-mod

International version available now. (beta test).

In the future maybe my mod will be included in the Content Mod as well.

Download latest version the mod from the official website: http://pre-alpha.narod2.ru/zagruzki/

5. Contributing

The author of this mod - Razor (Alexandr, Ukraine, Kremenchug). Special thanks to my friend from Germany Baltram.

Without it, some part of the mod was not implemented. The same way dennis15 thank's for letting us use his texture shields in my mod. And of course,

I have not Forsaken about Mechanic - thank you for the final edits hairstyles of the protagonist. Also my thanks to all those who did not forget

I support the forum while I was doing this mod, because it was pretty hard work.

P.S. By the way has received permission from Mordrak and dennis15 to use parts of the CM 2.3 and texture shields. This is because, by the way ...
    Geändert von xRAZORx (20.06.2012 um 10:31 Uhr) Grund: aus zwei mach eins

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Tyrus

Tyrus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von xRAZORx Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi, I create a modification for the game Gothic 3.
    I restored the head of the alpha version (not Mike_NPC), because Mike_NPC is the headof the body. But no animated conversation, and most importantly that the models of helmets are not correct. Can you get in contact with the Community Patch Team to find out whether they can in the new patch 1.75 to try to restore the old (alpha) of the hero's head? It really is much better than new!

[Video]
    wow very nice! How can I get the hero this face+ hairs`?
    It looks very good!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline
    Hyper-Textur-Pack - changed to 25 textures, volume textures size 67mb

Content Mod 2.3 - changed to 135 textures, volume textures size 292mb

My mod - changed to 404 textures, volume textures size 772mb

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Sherminator007 ist offline
    Nice Job, some of your textures look really good.
    Did you use your own textures, respectively have you created entirely new textures?
    Or did you work with the original G3 textures and recoloured as well as sharpened them to achieve this Pre-Alpha look?
    And will there be a download link sometime? How long will it take to finish your modification?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Tyrus

Tyrus ist offline
    wow, nice job!

That looks like a gothic game!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    hier steht auch Text Avatar von Olivia

Olivia ist offline
    Wow that's a pretty good mod, looks very interesting.
    But I have one question:
    You placed normal orc mercenaries in Vengard and replaced the bandit orcs with normal orcs?
    How did you do that, I really like it.

Hope you can release this mod soon. I'm sure that the CPT or one of its members can help you.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von mdahm

mdahm ist offline
    I'm not sure if I understand your first post correctly, so I better ask.

Can you get in contact with the Community Patch Team to find out whether they can in the new patch 1.75 to try to restore the old (alpha) of the hero's head? It really is much better than new!
    If your question is whether or not CP 1.75 could exchange the hero's head with the alpha version, the answer is: No. Even if the facial animation would work correctly and the head would have proper dimensions and connections to wear helmets, we would definitely not use it as replacement for the hero's current head. Which of the heads looks better, is a matter of personal taste, and we won't make such radical changes.

If your question is if we could "repair" the head for you and include it in the patch without actually using it in the game, the answer is again: No.
    Sorry! We invested quite a large amount of time to provide modders more opportunities in the game, but it's something else if we would start to tailor particular data for single modders, and then even include them in a patch. We have to draw a line somewhere.

If your question was different than I thought, please specify it with more detail.

Re: Gothic 3 modding (This is no Spam)
    Who: ---
    Today, 12:23
    --- wrote:
    > Good day! I love the Gothic series of games, and make modifications
    > To Gothic 3.Now I'm trying to restore the head of the protagonist from
    > The alpha version. Nohead to animate the
    > Conversation. Models helmets on it are wrong. Can a companyPiranha
    > Bytes / Pluto 13 GmbH to help me in solving this issue? I'll be very
    > Gratefulif you do head out of the alpha version and
    > Place it like a community patch 1.75.Alpha version of the
    > Head really looks better than the original!
    No. Cannot be done.
    The statement "No. Connot be done." is PB's answer to your question?

First: I really tend to believe technical information if it comes from the people who wrote the whole stuff.

Second: You didn't give any hints about the head you're talking about. Okay, I can see a head in the video, of course, but the most important information would be the name of the head. The description that you consider this head to be the alpha version, is merely useless, sorry. (Looks more like an early Diego to me, btw.)

Third: Even when knowing the head's name, we won't be able to casually present a solution, of course. (Especially not after the experts already classified it as impossible.) It would take at least a long analysis to find the reason(s) for the dysfunctions. Regarding the facial anmiations, a couple of possible reasons come to mind: Maybe there are no proper animation files, or the head has no handles to attach the animation to, or the connection between handles and ani files is missing, or the model doesn't have a mouth opening at all, or any combination of these four. Could be something else, too, of course. And even if we find out the reasons, the issue might be unsolvable.

Is the head really exceptionally important enough to invest hours and hours with analysis - against all odds?

(If so, please write us an PM - can't guarantee to trace this thread for answers. Thanks!)
    Geändert von mdahm (06.04.2012 um 00:50 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline

Exclamation

I have only to make the head of the protagonist. I want to do it with Beltrame, because I do not know how to edit .xact files. Everything else is ready.When the work is finished I will give a link to download the mod. Now is the time to completion depends on me a little ... Oh yes, I still wait for patch 1.75 that would optimize the mod for it.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline
    1. The statement "No. Connot be done." is PB's answer to your question? -Yes, this is a response from the PB's.
    2. This head was taken from the files, add Forsaken Gods. The initial name of the head - is G3_Head_Hero_Diego_01.xact. I renamed it and a copy of G3_Head_Hero_Hero_01.xact G3_Head_Hero_Hero_Animated_01.xact. It was not initially correct material for the hair, but I added them by renaming the tether from material diego hair.
    3.This is a link to the files of the head:http://ifolder.ru/29732300
    4. Here are two references videos Gothits 3 alpha version where you can see that this is the head of the alpha version:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=gISTlUAYh24
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=z4UzYxahfy0

I used some textures from the Pre-Alpha project mod, the original textures edited, as well as new textures (such as the new HD sky texture). Also, some are my personal armor texture (Dragon Hunter armor and helmet.) There are a few textures from other mods. For example the texture of a weapon taken from the content mod 2.3 and mod G3 extension.
    Alpha Video Gothic 3
    [Video]
    Geändert von xRAZORx (06.04.2012 um 14:55 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline
    Now the model helmets dress correctly. Special thanks to Baltram.
    However, the animation will not talk until. I may be better to just use the head from the Forsaken God's?

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11 Zitieren
    Held Avatar von Redmatix

Redmatix ist offline
    the textur is cool from armor

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12 Zitieren
    Drachentöter Avatar von |Lorn|

|Lorn| ist offline
    However, the animation will not talk until.
    Guess you mean that the head still isn't animated?
    I may be better to just use the head from the Forsaken God's?
    Yes, you'd be better off IMO. But all helmets from G3 won't fit for the GFG head (because of position and the hair).

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von |Lorn| Beitrag anzeigen
    Guess you mean that the head still isn't animated?

Yes, you'd be better off IMO. But all helmets from G3 won't fit for the GFG head (because of position and the hair).
    After this first head all the helmets did not fit as well. Problem helmets can decide to solve Baltram, similar to how he did this head... So it's not a problem, but unfortunately there is busy, I asked him he said that on this head, he took a whole day. Maybe you simplify it? I just asked him if had no idea that it is so difficult ...

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14 Zitieren

|Lorn| ist offline
    Problem helmets can decide to solve Baltram, similar to how he did this head...
    Well, I'm not sure but I don't think it's similiar. The GFG head has hair and the same positioning for helmets like those of NPCs (which is better than in G3 IMO). So you could wear all helmets that fit NPC heads. But the hair will always stick out, so you'd have to either use an Invisible Texture, but then the head will look almost exactly like the on in G3.

Maybe you simplify it?
    Why would I simplifiy it? I have neither the time nor the resources to simplify that. I'd have to edit all the helmets ony by one for the new head. Moreover it doesn't work for me anymore. There's always some kind of graphics glitch since I remade my system unfortunately. So making new helmets is sadly out of the question.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von |Lorn| Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, I'm not sure but I don't think it's similiar. The GFG head has hair and the same positioning for helmets like those of NPCs (which is better than in G3 IMO). So you could wear all helmets that fit NPC heads. But the hair will always stick out, so you'd have to either use an Invisible Texture, but then the head will look almost exactly like the on in G3.

Why would I simplifiy it? I have neither the time nor the resources to simplify that. I'd have to edit all the helmets ony by one for the new head. Moreover it doesn't work for me anymore. There's always some kind of graphics glitch since I remade my system unfortunately. So making new helmets is sadly out of the question.
    Sorry for my English, I mean - Beltrame ask what he would have made ​​an adjustment head

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16 Zitieren

|Lorn| ist offline
    Well, now I don't understand anything. Who's "Beltrame"? I think you mean Baltram? And the rest I don't get at all, sorry.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline
    How do you think about this hairstyle?

Geändert von xRAZORx (12.04.2012 um 09:20 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Tyrus

Tyrus ist offline
    How do you think about this hairstyle?

oh my god.
    Very nice

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline
    He had begun to understand Gmax. Here's what happened - pigtail reduced so as not sticking because of armor and how to be more suited in size to the first and the second part of the Gothic.

Here are themselves see what happens

It was:

It has become:

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Tyrus

Tyrus ist offline
    good job!

Seite 1 von 7 12345 ... Letzte »