Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 7 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 130
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von controlled

controlled ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von xRAZORx Beitrag anzeigen
    How do you think about this hairstyle?

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

Amazing. The armor combined with that hairstyle looks great.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von xRAZORx

xRAZORx ist offline

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Tyrus

Tyrus ist offline
    i love this face! great job!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tyrus Beitrag anzeigen
    i love this face! great job!
    Thank you! This is done face to 100%, though some had to cut his pigtail helmets sit correctly. The speech has an animation.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline

Question

A couple of new screenshots. Tell me please, hair Diego in the expansion GD normal appear? And then my editor everything is fine, but the game is not very much, and I wanted to use his head in the original game.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline
    Try to write what will be in my mod

Sorry for my English, I use a translator, because I am from Ukraine and bad know English or German language.

-Will be choice of two new exterior for the main character - from the alpha version (Mike_NPC) and a version of the Forsaken God's trimmed a bit. Also, these looks are available to choose from and Forsaken God's;
    -You can set the texture of my game world, a more somber, but at the same time, not so much green and yellow and less dark than those of what we've seen in Content Mod 2.3 and QP 4.2. Also in the texture of the game world includes many new textures of monsters, items (skins on the ground, boxes, etc.), weapons, armor (including some NPC, vegetation, a brand new sky, and much more. All textures are chosen so that would smooth out the sharp transitions from one texture to another and have a small variance (which means that they are more uniform, there is suddenly protruding elements that nalazyat each other), all the textures have their normal maps made specifically for them;
    Also, you can set the interface as an alpha version, but for Gothic 3 Forsaken God's will be a little bit in other colors that would match the total range of interface Gothic 3 Forsaken God's, and removed form the frame around the objects to the standard rectangle;
    -Added all the recipes for food and drinks from the Content Mod 2.3. For Gothic 3 Forsaken God's added, and moved on the Russian language and all the recipes prepaired food and drinks from the Content Mod FG 1.1;
    Left-armor hunter dragons of Content Mod 2.3 and QP4, but reduced the stats that would be in the early to mid-game it was not possible to acquire some of the strongest armor. Also left a previous requirement for power - 300 power. Model and texture of the new armor. What will be dressed Horn early in the game have not decided yet, maybe he will be in the armor of these (by the way is my version of the armor of the swamp camp and maybe Lester will also be in the new armor). It depends on what will be the starting spot in the game that everything was logical and consistent with the characters in the video game.
    Said the helmet-hunter dragons. While the model of the helmet - the helmet is a former model first paladin with new textures. In principle, the right is not bad, but maybe I will replace the helmet to the helmet from Gothic 3 Forsaken God's. Perhaps, if the helmet hunter dragons will from Gothic 3 Forsaken God's, then it will still sell just iron helmet - a former model first paladin helmet, with new textures;
    Helm of Dragon Hunter will be sold at Paladin Rolland, as is now added the new mini quest, according to which the pirates sold the helmet expensive Assassins from the desert, and the assassins, was attacked near Montera and helmet into the hands of the rebels. It is well intertwined in the history of the original game world.
    The appearance of the helmet from Gothic 3 Forsaken God's:

-Leave a recipe elemental sword and the sword itself the elements, as well as mini-quest to him from the Content mod 2.3 (including elixirs for the manufacture of - air, fire, etc.);
    -Some weapons will be imported from Gothic 3 Forsaken God's (the source of Content mod 2.3). In particular sword is the militia, Samuel Sword, Sword of the Angara;
    -Hangar will wear the armor of the swamp camp. Textures are not mine, but I have corrected and improved considerably, so that they are not out of the general range of games;
    -Despite the fact that many in-game items are from the same Content Mod 2.3, I tried to keep the atmosphere and balance of the original Gothic 3. Almost all the characters are dressed in vanilla clothes. Women warriors are no longer ruled by Mirtana as in Content Mod 2.3
    -From traders sold new weapons;
    -Removed from the sale of light horned helmet, as his model was similar to the model of the helmet Einar. Now, Einar helmet - unique;
    -A completely new helmet with the visor first paladin, similar to the one that was in the second part Gothic.Now it appears correctly on the table in the prison Gelderna;
    Manning, a blacksmith in Okara sold the recipe for the manufacture of armor from the shells of sliders. All ingredients are now extracted correctly. Stats of armor and the price corrected. The appearance of the armor I made from scratch;
    File is not much ge3.ini reconfigured for new textures and new game styles;
    -Replaced the effects of feedback (Feedback effect's). Now, for example, when you have poisoned the screen will gradually acquire the green range, but gradually, and not as in the original - when he was on the edges of the acid-stained in green. When there is less than 20% health, then the game will become a black and white tones, not completely, but gradually, depending on how little vitality;
    -May add an entrance video clip translated. For Gothic 3 Forsaken God's changed the format of the introductory video clip that he had not been circumcised in the widescreen monitor, and displayed on the screen;
    -Maybe Xardas will trade with the main character, as in QP 4.2;
    Musical themes, many replaced those that were in Gothic 1 and Gothic 2. Installation of choice;
    -Some NPCs will now go to the helmets. The same goes for Gothic 3 Forsaken God's. Several expanded range of some NPCs. But then again, I have tried to preserve the balance and complexity of the game;
    Added a mini-fix on the use of magic. Now, for the purpose of spells on the area is not the player himself, and his enemies in focus, as it was in the early parts of the Gothic;
    -Is a new theme song in the game menu from Gothic 1;
    -New real Gothic-style font's.

While that's all. A little later, will put a lot of screenshots with all the new armor and weapons, as well as with the old, but who have received new textures.

If you have suggestions or comments please contact us, yet there is still time. Also, the output must be delayed, as with the patch 1.75 will be imposed for a single stringtable.ini 10 languages, it will be necessary to re-translate to transfer there.

The head of the Forsaken God's has been successfully converted and now helmets worn correctly. However it took a bit for this to mow the main character, no matter what his hair sticking out from under the helmet Again, this is not my merit. It is a merit - Baltram, which at my request, it did, as well as the head of the hero from the alpha version...

Geändert von xRAZORx (21.04.2012 um 00:53 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27 Zitieren

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Tyrus

Tyrus ist offline
    i love your textures. Good job.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline
    New models of helmet hunter dragons to be! Now the helmet is properly positioned on the head in the original Gothic 3. Special thanks to Baltram

Geändert von xRAZORx (21.04.2012 um 23:57 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Tyrus

Tyrus ist offline
    i have a little question about the hairstyle. Is the hairstyle from the NPC Osch?
    http://almanach.worldofgothic.de/wiki/Osch

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tyrus Beitrag anzeigen
    i have a little question about the hairstyle. Is the hairstyle from the NPC Osch?
    http://almanach.worldofgothic.de/wiki/Osch
    Yes, and I have a fully working this head for Gothic 3, and also for Gothic 3 Forsake God's.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline
    Another short video in the forest ... I think more before the video will not be as nothing new to add, I will not ...

[Video]
    Geändert von xRAZORx (22.04.2012 um 12:25 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33 Zitieren
    Held Avatar von Redmatix

Redmatix ist offline
    have you screens from nordmar and varant?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Tyrus

Tyrus ist offline
    That´s a gothic feeling because G3 was in my opinion to colourful! Good job!

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline
    Now there's a new version of the first paladin helmet - a model of the Forsaken God's. The helmet is displayed correctly.
    Which is better, the old helmet with a visor? (there is not enough polygons, and it is clear that he is not oval)
    Or this one?

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline

Hand

Zitat Zitat von dennis15 Beitrag anzeigen
    have you screens from nordmar and varant?
    Varant:

Nordmar:

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Tyrus

Tyrus ist offline
    Are there new textures of Nordmar/Varant (sry , my english...)

edit*
    the helm is nice?
    Do you work with the Object Faker? Can you give the hero the helm of die dragonhunters and co?
    Can you send me a message please...

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38 Zitieren

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39 Zitieren
    Held Avatar von Redmatix

Redmatix ist offline
    Can you give me the face texture from this head?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40 Zitieren

xRAZORx ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von dennis15 Beitrag anzeigen
    Can you give me the face texture from this head?
    Yes, it will be available to all. Wait until the patch is not much

Seite 2 von 7 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »