Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

eSPee ist offline

Rock Golem used as Derbis/Trap?

In NOTR, I am in the cave behind the big piramid (Newworld, behind 3 lizards there's a cave with few crawlers, black gobs and one goblin warrior).

Anyway I noticed something strange. Some nameless, dead Golems. They can't be selected and display no name or hit points. So anyway, I attack them and they walk one step backwards, nothing else.

I though they are used as derbis or revive as a trap, but I cleared the cave and nothing! Does anyone know what they do or which ones I am talking about?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Been a long time since I went in that cave...but I remember fair and square that those Golems revive somehow, I think it MIGHT have something to do with a specific chapter, I can't remember I'll surely recheck that.
    If you even try to look the other way...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Knight Avatar von NCONiall

NCONiall ist offline
    Those golems will come back to life and attack you when you're on your way back to get out of the cave. It also might depend on whether you open the chest at the end or not.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Local Hero

andorian22 ist offline
    'Stein golems', these are a tuff bunch to destroy....I ran back to the pyramid
    after I open the chest and got a couple to follow but then I didn't have any magic scrolls and I ran out of arrows...went around back to escape and the
    shadowbeast killed me

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    The stone golems in that cave are activated by opening the chest in the last chamber