Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice Avatar von Nicophorus

Nicophorus ist offline

Arrow G2NOTR (2.6): unable to perma-save changes in the Gothic.ini

Greetings, good people!

I have a saving problem with the Gothic.ini (Gamedir\JoWooD\Gothic II\System) of Gothic 2: Night of the Raven. Everytime I change the parameters under the "[VIDEO]" section to set the resolution to 1366x768, the changes won't be saved permanently but reset to 800x600 after I start the game a second time.
    What should I do?

Please note that I don't own a regular retail version of the game but a version, which was part of a gaming magazine. I also had to change the user rights to save my changes.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    If you want to use in G2/NotR a non-standard display resolution like yours, you should change a parameter value to:
    Code:
    extendedMenu=1
    And don't forget to delete duplicating thread - for this purpose you shall delete the first post in it (certainly if in a thread there are no posts from other users).

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Apprentice Avatar von Nicophorus

Nicophorus ist offline
    Thank you for your advice regarding my problem.
    Unfortunately I'm not able to delete my post - I know, usually it should be possible but there's no box to tick.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Apprentice Avatar von chopkinsca

chopkinsca ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nicophorus Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you for your advice regarding my problem. Unfortunately I'm not able to delete my post - I know, usually it should be possible but there's no box to tick.
    Usually it's a good idea to leave threads like this intact for future reference for other people with the same problem.