Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123
Ergebnis 41 bis 43 von 43
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    Fighter Avatar von 4ltair

4ltair ist offline
    One of my wishes would be to be able to forget everything about Gothic and thus, to play it again from the beginning, just like the first time.

This games will never die in my memory nor will the joy them has brought me.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42
    banned

MatTheCat ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von 4ltair Beitrag anzeigen
    One of my wishes would be to be able to forget everything about Gothic and thus, to play it again from the beginning, just like the first time.

This games will never die in my memory nor will the joy them has brought me.
    Yep.....I kind of have that pleasure at the moment with Gothic 3. Although I have already played through a lot of the game already (although never even nearly got close to completion), with the add-ons and the latest CSP 1.75 patch, it is all feeling very new to me and I haven't felt myself so immersed in a game world since Risen 1.....or perhaps even since Gothic 2.

Hard to compare but I think I am possibly enjoying this play through of Gothic 3 more than I did Risen, as now that the game actually runs smooth, nothing can compare to the beauty and ornateness of the Gothic 3 world........i am playing for hours and hours at a time, staying up too late, arguing with gf over it and basically exibiting all the socially negative hallmarks of being totally absorbed in a computer game.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43
    Rookie Avatar von Baal Tondral

Baal Tondral ist offline
    Just try to play Gothic 2 with the first person camera and you'll shit your pants the moment you see a snapper appear from nowhere running at you

Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123