Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 3 von 21 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 410
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    Apprentice

Roshi ist offline
    Hi
    Since the quickslots script was released with LeGo_dump I have been always thinking that there is some bug which makes item rendering not working, however i just finished talking to friend of mine who has it fully working and he claims he did not change anything in your scripts. He even send me his script and I checked it on my PC it didn't change anything quickslots were not rendering any items.
    I have checked with few other friends and for none of them it worked, except for the one I mentioned before.
    Any ideas why it might work in some cases and in other don't?
    The only difference between me and my friend is that he has Gold Edition whereas I got Gothic 2 and Gothic 2 Night of the Raven installed separately. Could that be the reason why?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42
    Dea

Lehona ist offline
    That shouldn't be the reason, as long as you're using the report-version, there should be virtually no difference, at least none that effects our scripts. It was working for both of us, but that was a couple of revisions ago, at least for me.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43
    Apprentice

Roshi ist offline
    I have been thinking the same, and now I'm getting a little bit mad with it, I just spend like two hours trying to see what might be the cause of this, and I couldn't find a decent explanation.

I am using QS_Init to init quickslots, is it possible that I am missing something out? Besides this I have the newest LeGo installed and applied in game.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44
    now also in your universe  Avatar von Milky-Way

Milky-Way ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roshi Beitrag anzeigen
    I have been thinking the same, and now I'm getting a little bit mad with it, I just spend like two hours trying to see what might be the cause of this, and I couldn't find a decent explanation.

I am using QS_Init to init quickslots, is it possible that I am missing something out? Besides this I have the newest LeGo installed and applied in game.
    is it necessary to initialize Ikarus separately before using the quickslots?
    You do have the report version installed?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45
    Apprentice

Roshi ist offline
    Yes and I have fixed it already, the problem was a little bit bugged _QS_RenderItem function which makes me wander how come could that be working for other if it was bugged? I am not posting the fixed version of script (which wasn't changed much) because I am still looking to see if there is any bugs or anything like that.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46
    Dea

Lehona ist offline
    Yes and I have fixed it already, the problem was a little bit bugged _QS_RenderItem function which makes me wander how come could that be working for other if it was bugged? I am not posting the fixed version of script (which wasn't changed much) because I am still looking to see if there is any bugs or anything like that.
    Thanks for your effort! If you're trying to get it to work feel free to contact me (see my profile), maybe we can eventually add it to LeGo once again (crediting you, of course)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47
    Apprentice

Roshi ist offline
    I didn't put much effort in it, since it was only a very small change. As I said when I am fully finished with it I am going to post fixed script here so everyone can use it if you wish to distribute it together with LeGo I don't see any reason why you shouldn't afterall it's your script which I only edited.

I am working now on getting it to work with runes and scrolls, hte only problem I have is that spells can be assigned to key even if there is some other item assigned to it already since they saved in different arrays. Once I am done with that there shouldn't be much to fix.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48
    Dea

Lehona ist offline
    I am working now on getting it to work with runes and scrolls, hte only problem I have is that spells can be assigned to key even if there is some other item assigned to it already since they saved in different arrays. Once I am done with that there shouldn't be much to fix.
    That is why we disabled the oCMag_Book, so that doesn't happen. But I think there should be a less-destructive way of making the player unable to equip magic... I will do some more research in IDA.

Edit: With some hooking with previous overriding the machine code I should be able to deactivate the oCMag_Book under any arbitrary conditions. This will allow us to equip magic items when necessary, but we have to deactivate the event of drawing the magic as well, then (unless we want to equip/unequip the magic whenever it is drawn... Apparently we probably still got a problem then). I will do more investigation

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49
    Apprentice

Roshi ist offline
    Thank you for even bothering to check it.
    I have been thinking of finding a way of comparing the two arrays and whenever its necessary removing the one which has been equiped first, however I am not too sure how to access array of prepared runes. If my understanding of the way things actually work is correct then each NPC has its own mag_book with unique instance, but I am not sure of it.

And I have another problem bothering me. I have recently found that I can not either delete or hide a bar I have created. What could be the cause of it? Is it some bug or I am not using it correctly?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50
    Dea

Lehona ist offline
    Thank you for even bothering to check it.
    I have been thinking of finding a way of comparing the two arrays and whenever its necessary removing the one which has been equiped first, however I am not too sure how to access array of prepared runes. If my understanding of the way things actually work is correct then each NPC has its own mag_book with unique instance, but I am not sure of it.

And I have another problem bothering me. I have recently found that I can not either delete or hide a bar I have created. What could be the cause of it? Is it some bug or I am not using it correctly?
    Yes, ever NPC owns its own oCMag_Book (oCNpc.magbook or so)..

Can you show me the code?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51
    Apprentice

Roshi ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Lehona Beitrag anzeigen
    Can you show me the code?
    For the hiding bars? No problem:
    Code:
    func void hide_bars()
    {
    Bar_Hide(stamina_bar);
    Bar_Hide(expirience);
    Bar_Delete(stamina_bar);
    Bar_Delete(expirience);
    FF_Remove(create_exp_bar);
    FF_Remove(create_stamina_bar);
    };
    As you see I am trying to hide both bars, trying to delete them and I am stopping creating them. So what can be the problem?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #52
    Dea

Lehona ist offline
    Show me your FrameFunctions. From what you're telling me I think I know the problem

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53
    Apprentice

Roshi ist offline
    I am using the newest FrameFunctions (just yesterday downloaded from SVN) and I am triggering it in startup_global if this will be of any use.

I noticed I have been triggering initialization of FrameFunction, which was creating the bar, every frame, after fixing it, it was still the same, I mean my function was not hiding/destroying the bars.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #54
    Dea

Lehona ist offline
    I mean: Can you show me the code of your FrameFunction, i.e. create_exp_bar() and create_stamina_bar()

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55
    Apprentice

Roshi ist offline
    So that's what you meant! I've been thinking if i am giving you what you are asking for, well nevermind, here it goes:
    func void create_stamina_bar()
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

Code:
    {
    	var int staminabar;
        if(!Hlp_IsValidHandle(staminabar)) 
    		{
    		staminabar = Bar_Create(stamina_bar);
    		};
    	Bar_SetMax(staminabar, stamina_max);
    	Bar_SetValue(staminabar, stamina);
    };

16. Beiträge anzeigen #56
    Dea

Lehona ist offline
    Okay, that is completely correct. Apparently, Bar_Delete() might be not working correctly, though (Which has nothing to do with bars but with View_Delete()). Bar_Hide() should be completely functional, did you try just using Bar_Hide()? If that doesn't work, I'll later on try to find the error (Gottfried is on vaccation or at least not online for the next few days, so it may take some time).

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #57
    Clockwork Origins Avatar von Bonne6

Bonne6 ist offline
    Ist es so gewollt, das beim Struct für neue Klassen ein "int string int int int" beim Speichern crasht und ein "auto auto auto|3" geht? Sollte das nicht gleich sein? Also ich hatte vorher ersteres und mit der neuen LeGo-Version ist das gecrasht, bin deswegen umgestiegen, weil's ja auch so im Respawn-Tutorial stand, nur wurde das so damals noch nicht unterstützt in der offiziellen Version

18. Beiträge anzeigen #58
    Dea

Lehona ist offline
    Du kannst auch einfach "auto|5" angeben. Aber ja, das ist uns (Gottfried) durchaus bewusst. Theoretisch hätte er da wohl 'ne Ausnahme einbauen können, der Himmel weiß, warum er das nicht gemacht hat

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #59
    Clockwork Origins Avatar von Bonne6

Bonne6 ist offline
    Gut zu wissen, da war ich mir nicht sicher, weil ja in deinem Tut was stand "vom gleichen Typ" und int und string sind ja unterschiedlich. Hatte auch noch keine Lust das auszuprobieren, aber dann kann ich's ja umstellen, ist das noch ein wenig kürzer

20. Beiträge anzeigen #60
    Dea

Lehona ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bonne6 Beitrag anzeigen
    Gut zu wissen, da war ich mir nicht sicher, weil ja in deinem Tut was stand "vom gleichen Typ" und int und string sind ja unterschiedlich. Hatte auch noch keine Lust das auszuprobieren, aber dann kann ich's ja umstellen, ist das noch ein wenig kürzer
    Alle primitiven Typen lassen sich zu "auto" abkürzen. Allerdings kann es sinnvoll sein, eine Funktion mit PM_SaveFuncID() zu speichern, um eine höhere Kompatibilität zu Patches zu gewährleisten (Die Frage ist bloß, wie sinnvoll das denn ist, ich weiß nicht genau, wann ein Patch kaputt geht und wann nicht). Außerdem ist es besser zum Debuggen, weil der Name der Funktion (bzw. des Symbols) gespeichert wird und nicht nur der Index.

Seite 3 von 21 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »