Home Risen Risen2 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von Wolpertinger
    Добрый день,
    first off, sorry to post in English, but I figured it would be better than a Google translation from German into Russian.
    Anyway, the reason for this post is because I hoped that some members of the "Kamrades" modding community is also memberof this forum. Kamrades were the ones creating the absolutely awesome Autmn in Gothic and Autumn in Risen mods, that made the whole vegetation turn into melancholy autumn colours.

Since I´m a huge fan of their work I wanted to ask, if they plan on such a mod for Risen 2?

The setting might not be as fitting with all the palm trees and tropical beaches, but I still think I´d prefer playing through the game with that extra portion of morbid atmosphere.

Заранее спасибо...
    Wolpertinger
    Wolpertinger ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Mod-Starter Project  Avatar von LordOfWAR
    Zitat Zitat von Wolpertinger Beitrag anzeigen
    Добрый день,
    first off, sorry to post in English, but I figured it would be better than a Google translation from German into Russian.
    Anyway, the reason for this post is because I hoped that some members of the "Kamrades" modding community is also memberof this forum. Kamrades were the ones creating the absolutely awesome Autmn in Gothic and Autumn in Risen mods, that made the whole vegetation turn into melancholy autumn colours.

Since I´m a huge fan of their work I wanted to ask, if they plan on such a mod for Risen 2?

The setting might not be as fitting with all the palm trees and tropical beaches, but I still think I´d prefer playing through the game with that extra portion of morbid atmosphere.

Заранее спасибо...
    Wolpertinger
    Hi . I think that it is too early for planning such modifications - game was not released yet .
    #Stand With Ukraine
    LordOfWAR ist offline