Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

DucusRadius ist offline

Gothic 5 Storyline idea.

Hello fellow gothic fans. As I saw on a previous thread explaining a new story-line, there were....quitea few of dislikes saying "But nameless is already strong and he Had already got all the talents" This is My idea:

You all remember how in the beginning of 'Forsaken Gothic (Gothic 3 add-on)' The nameless kills the god (Beliar, Adanos & Innos) and also kills Xardas. Well In Gothic 5lets say that Xardas did not die. Lets say he becomes the evil god in place of Beliar, however since there is no Innos or Adanos to balance and fight with him The whole world of Gothic is in great danger. The nameless hero kills numerous orcs and monsters in the beginning. However when Xardas shows up they have a long dialogue between them and in the end Xardas sends Nameless in the Underworld.

The Underworld is the mix between Hell and Heave in one big huge place and in the middle A huge wall separating the 2 lands. Whoever dies in the normal world gets sent into the Underworld. So Nameless gets in the underworld with all hid really good weapons and armour. As he finds 2 rather strange characters that with one swing of the Sword Nameless's Armour brakes. Nameless is shocked so he Swings the best sword you can get in the normal world and his sword brakes upon the contact with one of the two characters. Only then Nameless realises that normal weapons and armour are too weak.(This will all be a cinematic)

Nameless wakes up with only 2 loafs of bread, a bottle of milk and 2 healing potions.Then the quest starts. And long story short, nameless needs Beliar, Adanos and Innos to kill Xardass and balance the world. So he makes a deal with Beliar, Adanos and Innos that he will only help them escape if they work together and swear to help kill Xardass. After doing loads of quests to gather stones to make the portal from the underworld to the Normal world , The 3 gods decide to unite as one and give all their power to Nameless. Nameless enters the portal and gets in the normal world (all done in secret so no other demons can get in the normal world) and he has to do lots of quests to open the portal to the god realm (which is located where Nameless and Xardass enter the God realm at the end of Gothic 3) so he can kill Xardass. There an epic battle commences between gods and Nameless (obviously) wins and kills all the evil forces of Xardass (as the world was in great danger without balance and just evil so the whole land was under-attack by orcs, seekers demons, you name it. Obviously Nameless has to defend a few castles and join with his old friends to do this). In the end everything is good and the whole land is saved.

Tell me what you think and I won't take "Let it die " as an answer because what Gothic tought me is to not give up no-matter how many times I die.

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ranger Avatar von Bones94

Bones94 ist offline
    Last time I checked Xardas was alive in G4 and I wonder how the nameless hero will release the Gods and make them help him IF he killed them, ain't it logical if God dies, to be dead perm? And the world between Hell and Heaven is the world of the living, so the underworld is obviously the legendary hell... The idea is kinda strange and you missed couple of details :/

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    You're story ideea is kinda too fantasy...to many worlds travels to many things to a unfunny Gothic gameplay...it need's something more Gothic..you know.
    If you even try to look the other way...

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Rookie

DucusRadius ist offline
    it kind of is. Its basically being in a barrier again but with a diffrent skin. And underworld is not necessarily hell, that is just assuming it is. and the idea is that when someone dies they go there. no matter what they are. It's basically gothic 1(being in a barrier and can't get out) + gothic 2 (doing stuff outside the barrier) + gothic 3 (going to kill the gods) oh and I am pretty sure you do kill Xardass at the beginning of Gothic 3 Forsaken gods.

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    Gothic 5 storyline?

Intro cinematic:
    Xardas is sitting at a campfire, and TNH is sleeping on a bedroll nearby.
    TNH wakes up and says that he had the weirdest dream ever.
    Xardas doesn't care about the dream, and tells him to get some sleep, because they'll travel further into the unknown lands the following morning.
    Game starts the following morning.

How's that?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Onisuzume Beitrag anzeigen
    TNH wakes up and says that he had the weirdest dream ever.
    Called Arcania.

Why would i ever want to kill Xardas. I mean the man is freaking awesome. I still think the series should end.
    I DON'T want to see a Gothic 5! EVER!

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Rookie

DucusRadius ist offline
    I don't accept the ending of a brilliant series to be spoiled by arcania.

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DucusRadius Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't accept the ending of a brilliant series to be spoiled by arcania.
    Agreed! arcania is shit! i would be Awesome see a REAL gothic 4 or gothic 5 that take place after gothic 3 xardas end.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Local Hero

andorian22 ist offline
    Xardas is supposed to be a real powerful wizard...so why they
    just have him so mundane?