Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline

ugly Kaspersky refuses to vacate all registry entries

I uninstalled Kaspersky, yet the registry ratains three instances of klim folder on the left side and the sub folder of 0000 with several entries in the right window. These entries cannot be deleted and the kav removal tool doesn't get rid of them. Even tried other cleaners with no luck. Even in safe mode the entries refuse to be deleted. w t h

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline

Thumbs up

Zitat Zitat von GeorgeK Beitrag anzeigen
    I uninstalled Kaspersky, yet the registry ratains three instances of klim folder on the left side and the sub folder of 0000 with several entries in the right window. These entries cannot be deleted and the kav removal tool doesn't get rid of them. Even tried other cleaners with no luck. Even in safe mode the entries refuse to be deleted. w t h
    Well, I actually managed to do it. Used a utility called Registrar Registry Manager to delete basic values. Then in safe mode, the same program showed several more entries that were hidden in regular windows mode. Deleted all those. Now there's no KAV references left in the registry.