Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

piffguru ist offline

Question [G1] Help with Traffix

Im playing Dark Mysteries currently and was told by Slicer to kill Traffix in the orc hunter camp.. I found him, he tried to get me to buy his teddy bear.. I said no and killed him.. looted him but I never got a teddy bear from him. Now I tell Slicer I took care of Traffix but he doesn't believe me without proof (assuming that's the bear) and now traffix body is gone and no signs of proof.. any way to fix this.. anyone know the item code to Marvin mode insert the teddy bear.. also kinda strange I found when in marvin mode if i type y it comes out z and vice versa. sorry for block of text..

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Lehrling Avatar von skortez

skortez ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von piffguru Beitrag anzeigen
    Im playing Dark Mysteries currently and was told by Slicer to kill Traffix in the orc hunter camp.. I found him, he tried to get me to buy his teddy bear.. I said no and killed him.. looted him but I never got a teddy bear from him. Now I tell Slicer I took care of Traffix but he doesn't believe me without proof (assuming that's the bear) and now traffix body is gone and no signs of proof.. any way to fix this.. anyone know the item code to Marvin mode insert the teddy bear.. also kinda strange I found when in marvin mode if i type y it comes out z and vice versa. sorry for block of text..
    Hmm.. The marvin-code for Teddy Bear is: "misio_Traffixa" (Without " ")

The code for NPC Traffix is: "GRD_1100_Traffix" if you kill him again, he will drop you another Teddy Bear.

I hope I have been of help
    Geändert von skortez (05.03.2012 um 19:50 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Rookie

piffguru ist offline
    Thank you very much