Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 23 von 23
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    I tried playing it as well. Never enjoyed it too much.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    I can't imagine how gothic 1 or 2 would work on a cellphone. Smartphone, wahtever. It would be nice to see that, I am curious.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Ranger Avatar von Phillip of the Fire Clan

Phillip of the Fire Clan ist offline
    I played The Begining as well and would most certanly play Gothic on a smartphone (I don't have one, but I would buy it even for that purpose alone).

Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    I can't imagine how gothic 1 or 2 would work on a cellphone. Smartphone, wahtever. It would be nice to see that, I am curious.
    Well, as far as combat goes, you'd probably hold a ˝button˝ to lock onto a target and swipe or tap L/R to parry, forward to attack and backwards to block for meele; hold the button and tap the screen for archery and magic.

I don't know how much money would be needed for such a project and I'm preety sure (and hopefully wrong) that the Piranhas don't have enough money for it .

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12