Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 6 von 15 « Erste ... 234567891013 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 101 bis 120 von 294
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #101
    Veteran Avatar von Colton

Colton ist offline
    Still on:

http://360gamercast.com/wp/wp-conten...per-in-hd2.jpg

And I gotta say that this is by far.. The most.. Dissapointing AC game I've played..
    And I've played them all
    I LIKE TO KILL THINGS

2. Beiträge anzeigen #102
    Ranger

KeeperUTX ist offline
    Since I've already beaten BO2 multiple times, I've decided to switch to a more 'spectral' side
    of LoK

Presenting:

[Bild: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbSKRCqinMcrkn6NwLC6Prk5PFWpUdQi5UJKmZIW5N8qi2YSPO]

Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver 2

''Reedemer. Destroyer. Pawn. Messiah.''

I wanted to play SR1 first but alas - Thy game doth not work...

SR2 is simply awe-inspiring in many ways: The story, an excellent one at that, It talks about the story of Raziel, a vampire-turned-wraith. As far as I know from playin the start of SR1, Kain threw him into the Lake of the Dead, thus forcing Raziel to endure 1000 years of unspeakable pain. A creature called the Elder God ressurected him, and due to his transformation to a Vampire-Wraith, he is forced to thrive on souls.

Then there's the combat system : It functions similarly to the BO2's CS, but is far more dynamic than it's predecessor. It allows Raziel to impale, decapitate, execute heavy attacks and such forth. Awesome design, Crystal Dynamics!

There's alot more to that, but that would be just simple spoiling, now wouldn't it?

One last thing : a really cool soundtrack from SR1 and DEF ( maybe even SR2) that seems to slightly fit into Gothic... At least for me.

Ozar Midrashim , a REALLY monumental song. Should have been in the battle against Raven
    The coin is still turning.
    [Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

3. Beiträge anzeigen #103
    Knight Commander Avatar von Bamfy

Bamfy ist offline

I gave up skyrim after I've beaten my first dragon and tried this instead and oh boy this is the best choice I made the whole year concerning my geeky activity. I played the whole night, from 10 pm till 6 am and I haven't done something like this in a long long time.
    Geändert von Bamfy (03.07.2015 um 19:03 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #104
    Apprentice Avatar von boddynight

boddynight ist offline
    I finally started playing Amnesia, after it stayed pretty high on my to play list ever since its release. I had quite some expectations from it after playing Penumbra, and, simply put, it was excelent, more than I could have asked. I have played other horror games before (The Suffering, Nosferatu), but they came nowhere near Amnesia. This might have something to do with the fact that I chose to do a text book playthrough, so to speak: no lights except for that made by my laptop, headphones, absolutely no one in close proximity and always after 11 or 12 in the night.

The result was pretty much the scariest video gaming experience I have ever had. The way in which the sound effects, the graphics and your characters reactions mix is brilliant. I almost wet my pants after the first two minutes when a door suddenly opens in front of me and the char begins to shiver and breathe heavily.

The story - and the way it is being told for that matter - is also great. Very ambigous in the beginning, the plot starts to build as you make progress and you discover pieces of writing from journals or have some sort of semi-flashbacks.
    In conclusion, a definite keeper.

And I think there is a sequel to it which will be launched this year (?). The name is kinda stupid though, A Machine for Pigs!? Well, let's not judge the game by its title..

5. Beiträge anzeigen #105
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Do try out the Penumbra-games as well. By the same people, if I'm not mistaken.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #106
    Apprentice Avatar von boddynight

boddynight ist offline
    Already did and I liked them very much. That's the reason I was so excited by Amnesia, I knew that if they went on the same recipe I would have lots of fun. Or fear...
    And yes, same developer.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #107
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Penumbra, Amnesia, Silent Hill, Alone in the Dark and Call of Cthulhu are my favorite horror games (series). Try Call of Cthulhu if you haven't already, slightly outdated by now but an amazing horror survival game nonetheless.

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #108
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Does anybody want a discount on Portal 2 off Steam? I have no use for it and it's only valid for a couple more weeks. The game costs like 4 bucks with the discount.
    Geändert von Bastardo (17.08.2012 um 02:47 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #109
    Knight Avatar von Stalagmite

Stalagmite ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Hellbilly Beitrag anzeigen
    Do try out the Penumbra-games as well. By the same people, if I'm not mistaken.
    Penumbra: Black Plague is the best 'Frictional' game thus far.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #110
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel

kojocel ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von .†.MikeL.†. Beitrag anzeigen
    Penumbra, Amnesia, Silent Hill, Alone in the Dark and Call of Cthulhu are my favorite horror games (series). Try Call of Cthulhu if you haven't already, slightly outdated by now but an amazing horror survival game nonetheless.
    Never played the other ones, but Call of Cthulhu is one hell of a game. Definitely one of the best horror games ever made.
    "We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde
    Zone Survival Guide: Shadow of Chernobyl / Call of Pripyat

11. Beiträge anzeigen #111
    Ranger Avatar von Celestial

Celestial ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bamfy Beitrag anzeigen

I gave up skyrim after I've beaten my first dragon and tried this instead and oh boy this is the best choice I made the whole year concerning my geeky activity. I played the whole night, from 10 pm till 6 am and I haven't done something like this in a long long time.
    I see they have Divinity 2 on Amazon for about the equivalent of 4 or 5 US dollars, is there a demo?

Also, to so see how out of it I am, did the pc game Cursed Crusade ever was released?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #112
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Celestial Beitrag anzeigen
    Also, to so see how out of it I am, did the pc game Cursed Crusade ever was released?
    Yes, and it was above average. Although that depends on the person.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #113

Hellbilly ist offline
    Assassin's Creed (Director's Cut)
    [Bild: Assassins-creed_altair_survays_city.jpg]

Never played any game in this series before, even though I've had the first one for the PC in my to-play-when-I-have-the-time -pile for ages already. I figured this could be a nice break from Skyrim, Morrowind and Minecraft. So far, it seems decent although already in the second mission proper there's an abundance of repetition. But it tingles the same bone in me that Prototype did with its parkouring in a (semi) open-world environment, fast action and fun combat. Although the combat is pretty dumb, unlike Prototype which had tons of moves and shit.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #114
    Ranger Avatar von Celestial

Celestial ist offline
    "PARKOURING" is this new English word I don't know?

Did you take this screenshot ingame?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #115

Hellbilly ist offline
    The base word is parkour. And I do suppose that screen is ingame, though I just picked some randon pic outta Google Image Search. But that spot is (AFAIK) a location in one of the cities. Everything turned up to max, it looks pretty neat when you're up above; it looks a bit less so when you're down among the crowd.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #116
    Veteran Avatar von Colton

Colton ist offline
    Thats sad that you havn't played the regular first Assassin's creed. I'd like to know what is different in Directors cut.
    But IMO The first is the best.. Second is OK. Brotherhood is good.. And Revelations is (as mentioned above) The worst by far..

I myself am killing time with: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...vion_cover.png

And I gotta say.. It is one tough motherforker.. I got the difficulty bar set in the middle and it is still one of the hardest games I've played in a long long time.. Skyrim on the other hand was a walk in the park..
    I LIKE TO KILL THINGS

17. Beiträge anzeigen #117
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    It's only hard because it takes thousands of hits to kill your enemies.I recommend Skyrim Redone if one wants a nice challenge,I loved it

18. Beiträge anzeigen #118

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Colton Beitrag anzeigen
    Thats sad that you havn't played the regular first Assassin's creed. I'd like to know what is different in Directors cut.
    Apparently just some additional side-quests/challenges.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #119
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    AC1 is sooo repetitive. The whole franchise and even Prototype has the so called "Assassin's Creed problem," you can win everything just by counter-attacking.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #120
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    i find the latter installments of assassin's creed much more boring than the 1st

Seite 6 von 15 « Erste ... 234567891013 ... Letzte »