Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 4 von 15 « Erste 1234567811 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 294
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #61
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Celestial Beitrag anzeigen
    The floating, uncontrollable camera?
    No, but it isn't nearly as bad as people seem to think. It stays behind the player character 90% of the time, except when there's a wall or something in the way or the game wants to show you something. Besides you can press the camera key to reset the camera and take control of it. Nowadays the camera button would be preposterous, what with our analog sticks and fancy optical mices, but in 1996 things were a bit different and the camera button mechanic was acceptable.

But I was actually thinking about the climbing, The Sleeper's Temple (and other, sparse instances of... tomb raiding) and even the combat to some extent, with the nearly identical control scheme acting as glue that reinforces the relation a bit, at least in my mind. Then again Tomb Raider is probably reminiscent of a lot of different titles by virtue of being an early example of a 3D adventure game.
    Geändert von Bastardo (17.06.2012 um 18:30 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #62
    Knight Avatar von Stalagmite

Stalagmite ist offline
    I always get good vibes when playing a Tomb Raider game. Almost all of them are solid.

[Bild: Diablo_III_cover.png]

Addictive as hell, but also frustrating as hell later on, especially with the jacked prices.

Proceed with caution, for you may wind up spending your real life money just for a new armor piece, with all the inflated in-game gold in the auction house for high level gear.
    Geändert von Stalagmite (19.06.2012 um 06:09 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63
    Fighter Avatar von snakefaster

snakefaster ist offline
    Game of Thrones RPG
    [Bild: game-of-thrones-rpg-na_1_pac_m_120516131638.jpg]

Firstly, in my opinion, if you like either the series or books, then should be right down your path.
    It has correct atmosphere and so far ( Few chapters in) I`m loving it. Follows the same style as books and series. For example: the story follows Mors (night brother) and right before something extremely tense, the story jumps to the other character.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #64
    Ranger Avatar von Stumpen

Stumpen ist offline
    Sam and Max Save the World - Episode 6 "Bright Side of the Moon"

[Bild: Sam_%26_Max_Save_the_World_artwork.jpg]

I'm still quite at the beginning, and stuck at the moment.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #65
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Danutz_plusplus

Danutz_plusplus ist offline

Hey y'all How are you guys doing? I haven't checked in quite a while because of my overloaded schedule, but it kind of got a bit more relaxed lately.
    So I've had time to finish this wonderful wonderful game. And I recommended it wholeheartedly. One of the best stories I've seen in a game. Heart touching and smartly written from start to finish.

The only bad things I have to say are that it ran pretty bad on my system due to hi-rez mods I've installed which mess up the graphics while casting spells. But that's not the game's fault. Other than that it was amazing. Triple thumbs-up.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #66
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

Fallout 3. 'nuff said.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Civilization II
    [Bild: 600full-civilization-ii-scenarios%3A-conflicts-in-civilization-screenshot.jpg]

Returning to an old favourite, which is also probably the best PC game ever. I decided to play past 2020 when scoring ends, and just see how long the game lasts before I conquer all other civs or they conquer me; actually, I'd be just happy with peace at this stage, but the treacherous wretches attack me without proper declarations of war at every turn, despite not being able to do serious harm. Now with global warming due to about 200 years of world war, several nuclear bombs and untreated pollution, the game's starting to become tricky; gotta keep up the war effort on three fronts and at the same time clean up my continents from the damage done by global warming (swamps and deserts where there used to be fertile lands). But since my continent is the biggest single mass of land, I think eventually global warming may play in my pocket, and I have most fertile lands left and as such, when the lack of food starts denting productivity, I will be affected less than my opponents.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #69

Ariogaisus ist offline
    @Hellbilly

I liked constructing cities on mountains and drowning others. Was fun! Too bad Civ 4 nor V haven't lived up to the second one.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #70

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ariogaisus Beitrag anzeigen
    I liked constructing cities on mountains and drowning others. Was fun! Too bad Civ 4 nor V haven't lived up to the second one.
    That's true. I like III a lot as well, but they lost something after Civ2. It was the perfect combination of simplicity and complexity, and especially the endgame when everyone has full tech is so perfectly balanced it's just awesome. The AI is a bit flawed at times (like, the Babylonians declared war on me when they had one weakly defended city left... and didn't even attack me the turn they declared war!) and I have some other minor gripes, but for me this is the perfect strategy game on the PC.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #71
    Ranger Avatar von Celestial

Celestial ist offline
    [Bild: medlords.jpg]

Found this 2005 game(?) in jewel case in the 'last chance' bin for about the equivalent
    of .50 US cents. Has 'fairly' easy to learn landscape editor for creating some spectacular
    views. Then you can save it and open it in Scenarios and start with just one shabby
    house and a garden and build into a grand city, that is, if you keep the people happy, well-fed
    and paying their taxes. Kind of like a sim, I guess. Liked it better than Mount & Blade.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #72

Hellbilly ist offline
    Morrowind
    [Bild: mw_ahab_001.jpg]

Back to basics, so to speak. Started another HC character, Ahab the Breton, who specializes in magic and stealth. Difficulty cranked up all the way to max, which when combined with Giants! Ultimate means it's insanely difficult. I'm thinking the nightmare that is Pack Nix Hounds (eg. smaller, faster version of the standard nix hound, that appear in packs). The Morrowind Graphics Extender adds nicely to the visuals.

So far, the only place in the wilderness I dare to explore is the strip of land between Vivec and Ebonheart; there are five Mudcrabs and one spawn point of Kwamas/rats (two later on), and they're the only foes my lvl 2 weakling can deal with.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #73
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    [Bild: League-of-Legends-Dominion-LoL.jpg]

Still enjoying LoL although the community is by far the worse I've seen in any online game, the game itself is extreme fun and hasn't gotten me bored.

[Bild: Baldur's_Gate_II_-_Shadows_of_Amn_Coverart.png]

Also playing BG2 as a Druid Shapeshiefter and trying to finish the game for first time but I always turn my attention elsewhere and get delayed.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #74
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Just wait till you see the community in RuneScape

15. Beiträge anzeigen #75

Ariogaisus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TudoracheMG Beitrag anzeigen
    Just wait till you see the community in RuneScape
    /shivers

I played Runescape. The community is mostly 5-10 year olds who can't spell the word "fight"
    Geändert von Ariogaisus (18.07.2012 um 17:55 Uhr)

.Arthoc
    Gast

Geändert von .Arthoc (07.04.2015 um 19:05 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #77
    Ranger Avatar von Celestial

Celestial ist offline
    Someone else likes Drakensang: Das Schwarze Auge, cool
    [Bild: 0133.jpg]

18. Beiträge anzeigen #78

Stumpen ist offline
    I just started playing Assassin's Creed II again. Like it.

[Bild: 250px-Assassins_Creed_2_Box_Art.JPG]

19. Beiträge anzeigen #79
    Veteran Avatar von Colton

Colton ist offline
    Ehe.. Just finished AC2 And now I'm on Brotherhood..

http://www.ps4playstation4.com/image...therhood-1.jpg
    I LIKE TO KILL THINGS

20. Beiträge anzeigen #80

Stumpen ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Colton Beitrag anzeigen
    Ehe.. Just finished AC2 And now I'm on Brotherhood..

http://www.ps4playstation4.com/image...therhood-1.jpg
    That's even better.

Seite 4 von 15 « Erste 1234567811 ... Letzte »