Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 3 von 15 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 294
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    [Bild: Amnesia-The-Dark-Descent-Cover-Art.png]

Now I think twice before opening the doors at home when it's dark. Hell, I'm staying away from my wardrobe when it's night. Fuck

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    [Bild: 256px-HordesOfTheUnderdarkBox.jpg]

It was the only AddOn I hadn't finished in NWN1 and I wanted to do so for a while now.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44
    Sword Master Avatar von Black Sphere

Black Sphere ist offline
    EVE ONLINE

New expansion Inferno brings..... missile launchers and missiles! Before there were no launchers nor missiles, just something which resembled to a bright dot which was farted from the ship's..... hull?. Now must say; these missiles rox! They're visually and sound stunning! Nice loud launching and hits/explosions! Thou we're (too) often joking there's no sound in space. Good job CCP!

Bellow is Inferno trailer with these new launchers, shiny missiles, torpedoes.....

[Video]

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45
    Apprentice Avatar von chopkinsca

chopkinsca ist offline

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46
    Veteran Avatar von Colton

Colton ist offline

Fable

Yeah.. I'm playing the good old Fable TLC again.. And usually when I start playing an old game again I stop after a few hours saying: "I don't remember this looking so much like arse.." But they really have outdone themself on their cartoonlike graphics..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...b/Fablebox.jpg
    I LIKE TO KILL THINGS

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #47
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    [Bild: qtO6.jpeg]

Yes, savage free-form combat against zombies is fun, but whenever you're not directly involved in that specific activity, this game is a blatant Borderlands rip off. The production values don't seem much better than they were in Call of Juarez: The Cartel (read: bad), the PC version is yet another fucking console game (at this point with most "PC" games it's like I should be happy I get to pick the resolution and mouse is functional during gameplay at all) and worst of all, Techland confirms my suspicion that they couldn't write their way out of a Facebook comment. On that note, quests are pretty lame. The game performs pretty bad as well.
    That being said, I come down a bit hard on Dead Island because I'm a snob about my videogames and this one had great potential. This makes me long for Borderlands 2 and sad about the relatively crappy melee in Left 4 Dead 2.
    Geändert von Bastardo (14.06.2012 um 22:21 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    ^I think that game (well, the PS3 version anyhow) is a prime example of the whole being less than the sum of its parts. The fighting is fun, the atmosphere when sneaking in some quiet spot waiting for a horde of zombies to run up on you from behind is well done, driving is well done (and not over-used), the scenery looks good, etc. (+ a lot of less than stellar stuff, too) but still, the game falls flat after a short initial infatuation. Lots of good stuff, but it's missing the glue that'd make them into something more that good bits in a mediocre game.

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #49

Bastardo ist offline
    I think if they did their own thing instead of this Borderlands wannabe with fetch quests galore and made a story-centric game like the initial marketing suggested, Dead Island would have an easier time holding our interest.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Maybe... or maybe the just didn't have enough of good ideas to turn into a good game without liberally borrowing stuff... Whatever the case is, the game's a far cry from what it could have been. But there's enough of good in it to warrant some interest in the rumoured sequel.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von chopkinsca Beitrag anzeigen

Oh man, i played first part 3 times, and I loved it... Gotta get those expansions now

12. Beiträge anzeigen #52
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    [Bild: the_movies.jpg]

Playing The Movies. IT is awesome, you can make your own movies and stuff.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53

14. Beiträge anzeigen #54
    Knight Avatar von Stalagmite

Stalagmite ist offline
    [Bild: rome-total-war-20040825055533119.jpg]

Rome: Total War. The campaign is kinda easy even on hard, it just takes longer to slog out; seeing as how it's impossible to be defeated as long as you keep pumping armies out. Battles are a blast though, nothing more satisfying than routing enemy flanks with hordes of cavalry, or removing chunks of ranks with a flaming trebuchet.

Would try Shogun 2, but I would need to upgrade the PC, plus Feudal Japan doesn't interest me as much as the western historical theaters.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    Man, Rome was such an awesome game. I had such a blast with it when i was a kid.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #56
    Ranger Avatar von GmanXTS

GmanXTS ist offline
    My maaaann

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #57

Bastardo ist offline
    [Bild: MgsI.jpg]

Done. Almost made me regret my little tradition of playing games only at their hardest setting, but eventually I kicked the shit out of everything and in the end Metal Gear REX was my bitch. Feels good.
    Geändert von Bastardo (12.06.2012 um 16:33 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #58
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #59

Bastardo ist offline
    [Bild: oie_14103127QHVrcmFD.jpg]

Mostly playing classics on my gaming machine of doom... I should have seen it coming, what with the decline of gameplay value in games.
    Interesting thing I noticed about Tomb Raider just a few minutes in; in retrospective, of all games Gothic owes a lot to this one (in a good way).
    Geändert von Bastardo (15.06.2012 um 18:01 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #60
    Ranger Avatar von Celestial

Celestial ist offline
    "Interesting thing I noticed about Tomb Raider just a few minutes in; in retrospective, of all games Gothic owes a lot to this one (in a good way)."

The floating, uncontrollable camera? If Gothic had that, it would have lasted on my Windows 98 pc for about as long as Tomb Raider did, about 20 minutes. Bye Bye Lara Croft, you are off my harddrive!!! A long time ago, btw

Seite 3 von 15 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »