Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 12 von 15 « Erste ... 589101112131415 Letzte »
Ergebnis 221 bis 240 von 294
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #221
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    [Bild: hitman.jpg]

47 is a pretty cool guy, he assassinates people and doesn't afraid of anything. Pity he has strong "people feelings" in Absolution and the movie. The gameplay in Absolution also lost a lot of the charm from the series.
    I don't think I ever finished the second game because I sucked at it and it's probably the hardest from the series, but now I'm somewhat successful at it, at least so far.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #222
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    i gave up on the kill-a-guy-in-a-car-surrounded-by-guys-you-must-not-kill mission

3. Beiträge anzeigen #223
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline

Dragon's Dogma
    [Bild: 190605_4178638421088_814047812_n.jpg]

Still a pretty cool game, although the "R" in the RPG is really thin. It's really "old style" in that sense, with the "role playing" coming primarily from the class you choose to play, with (at least so far) some tiny choices in a few quests. Nothing major. But what this game does right, apart from combat, is exploring. At first the map is totally blank, you don't even see the shape of the continent you play on. You've gotta explore it for it to be mapped. You have no clue where the next fortress or friendly camp is, and what kind of beasts to expect where, so all you can do is try to make sure you can run if you need to. This, combined with nice environs, really makes exploration fun. And teleportation/instant travel is often not a viable possiblity, since you can only teleport from the wilderness with so-called Ferry Stones, and they're frickin' expensive. So most of the time you'll have to walk back to from wherever you came, which means you've gotta stock up on provisions for that, too, as monsters may respawn while you are away. Sometimes getting back alive feels like an achievement, when you barely survive back to (relatively) safe lands after taking on a bit more you can chew and getting beaten up badly on the way back.

Also, worst romantic scene ever: my dumb (not only as in non-talking, but apparently clueless, socially inept and emotionally stunted, too) hero got romantically involved with a certain nobles' wife and just as he was about to get it on, he got thrown into jail for it. I bet my Arisen was pissed off that his arisen could not be made unrisen satisfactorily.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #224
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Any chance for it to be ported to PC soon?

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #225
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TudoracheMG Beitrag anzeigen
    Doesn't look like it.
    Oh well, at least we won't be getting a half-assed port either.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #226
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Onisuzume Beitrag anzeigen
    Doesn't look like it.
    Oh well, at least we won't be getting a half-assed port either.
    In some cases a half-assed port is better than no port.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #227

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TudoracheMG Beitrag anzeigen
    Dunno. Haven't heard anything about it but, then again, Dark Souls wasn't gonna get ported to the PC either.

I do hope it is ported, because in many ways this is far more "hardcore" than many other open-world action RPG's of late. You even get only one save slot, which is (AFAIK) used also for autosaves. So if you fuck up, you have to live with it. And in many side quests, you only get one chance.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #228
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    What console(s) do you own?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #229

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ariogaisus Beitrag anzeigen
    What console(s) do you own?
    PS3 and Xbox360. Plus a broke down old Megadrive and a broke down old PS1.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #230

Hellbilly ist offline
    VANQUISH
    [Bild: vanquish-screen.jpg]
    A rather fun fast-paced modern shooter; someone said it's like Gears Of War but with more emphasis on mobility than squatting behind cover; the idea is not so much to stay in cover and shoot from there, but move from cover to cover and shoot when doing so. This is aided by having some form of rocket powered butt with which the player can glide over the ground and enter a bullet time sort of slow motion targetting where weak spots become highlighted. Complete with silly macho dialogue and big robots to kill, it's a fun time waster if not exactly a classic.

Also, finished Dragon's Dogma. Nice game that could've been better with just a little more emphasis on making "proper" western RPG style dialogue and a slightly different philosophy to the world design. But the story, in all its ludicrousness, was quite fun and definitely a nice twists to not have the game end at the final bossfight but continue for another hour or two...

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #231

Bastardo ist offline
    Got Deus Ex: HR and Sleeping Dogs from Steam's Square Enix sale since they were so cheap. I think it's sad how Squaresoft used to give people a hundred hours worth of game with their titles and now Square Enix tries to squeeze all the money they can out of people with lame-ass weapon/clothing/vehicle/cheat DLCs on all of the games they publish, so nowadays I'm not exactly in line on day one for their titles just as a matter of principle.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #232
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Tactics Ogre - Let us cling together (SNES)

[Bild: tactics_ogre_asie_154.jpg?1293986183]

Best SRPG of all time only somewhat rivaled by Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX). I finished it years back but I suddenly felt the need to play through it again. This game is so difficult that it makes DAO (which gave me really hard time at some points) look like a child's play.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #233
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel

kojocel ist offline

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #234

Bastardo ist offline
    [Bild: sleeping_dogs_pc_209006.jpg]

Done. I reckon this is one of the better "GTA clones" around, thanks to a mix of solid sandbox conventions in a dense city and fun, somewhat varied beat-em-up style combat. Other than that, the game could have used a hard difficulty setting and I didn't find the story particularly gripping, but fans of Chinese action movies might like it.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #235
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KGS Beitrag anzeigen
    i play the amalur game that hb had finished
    only with a difficulty ''cheat'' { monsters do 200% damage, the hero 50% while getting 60% xp; and spells cost 200% mana and it regens 33% slower, health regen is down to 20%}
    because it was too easy; now it's pretty challenging
    How can I activate it? I am planning to start another playthrough

16. Beiträge anzeigen #236

Hellbilly ist offline

Skyrim
    [Bild: The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Dragonborn-1.jpg]

I think I've completed pretty much all side quests in vanilla Skyrim, at least any that can be activated before visiting High Hrothgar for the shouting party. So on with the main quest, and now, the Dragonborn DLC questline. Re-visiting Morrowind (or Solstheim, which sort of feels like a lame half-assed pseudo-Morrowind) seems interesting, partly familiar and partly new, which makes it a bit eerie especially with the Red Mountain constantly spewing lava all over and the overall mood being pretty grim. Reading books about the history of Morrowind since TES III is also interesting.

Although, ultimately, Dragonborn raises one desire in me above all others: to play Morrowind again.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #237
    Adventurer Avatar von LastKnownMeal

LastKnownMeal ist offline
    [Bild: 3_WARFRAME.jpg]
    This is a really cool game, love playing it so far.
    ​​My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/LastKnownMeal

18. Beiträge anzeigen #238
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz

Powaz ist offline
    THIEF: Gold

[Bild: 4120.jpg]

Playing on the expert difficulty this time. From the glorious days of stealth games. One of the best.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #239
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel

kojocel ist offline
    Fucking hell, I miss Burning Crusade. :<

[Bild: Clipboard01_zps40b37110.jpg]

20. Beiträge anzeigen #240
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    League of Legends

[Bild: l2.jpg]

Still addicted to it on a different level than I was with other video games by following the LCS which is the "Champion's League" in the football language (literally) like a stupid fanboy (just like I was with football) and spending hours on simply watching gameplays or guides for certain champions.
    I know that there are other video games with championships and such (Call of Duty, WoW etc.) but this one is on a totally different level of entertainment and of high production value with amazingly huge fanbase.

Seite 12 von 15 « Erste ... 589101112131415 Letzte »