1. Beiträge anzeigen #201
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    [Bild: 10886980-29579536-300x150.jpg]

And a whole bunch of some old pop-cap games

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #202
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Anybody with a console got GTA V? Is it fucking awesome or kinda meh? I can't wait for the shitty PC port one year down the line.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #203
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    Anybody with a console got GTA V? Is it fucking awesome or kinda meh? I can't wait for the shitty PC port one year down the line.
    Uh, AFAIK it isn't out yet, just available from pre-order...? The official site says Spring 2013.

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #204

Bastardo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Hellbilly Beitrag anzeigen
    Uh, AFAIK it isn't out yet, just available from pre-order...? The official site says Spring 2013.
    Oh. Stupid shop window misleaded me. I was like what the fuck and then I forgot to double-check at home.

I had to break & enter my own car like a freaking idiot in between the mall and home, so forgive my slight brain malfunction, it's caused by deep shame. And a little bit of genuine grief for the damage I caused with both attempts I made at it. I kind of love that piece of metal.

Anyway, games. Far Cry 3 and Hitman 5 or whatever feel pretty boring.
    Geändert von Bastardo (21.12.2012 um 18:40 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #205
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    Anyway, games. Far Cry 3 and Hitman 5 or whatever feel pretty boring.
    Far Cry 3 has some good moments like the weed burning quest/mission is rather interesting and the only reason I have kept on playing is because of Vaas (the villain) who is a well-developed character, I feel.

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #206

Bastardo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ariogaisus Beitrag anzeigen
    Far Cry 3 has some good moments like the weed burning quest/mission is rather interesting and the only reason I have kept on playing is because of Vaas (the villain) who is a well-developed character, I feel.
    I've only seen him in the beginning so I haven't formed much of an opinion on the character. But the gameplay didn't strike a chord with me. I only liked the "feel" of first person, a bit like in games like Dark Messiah and stuff, where your character is pretty detailed despite the inherent limits of first person.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #207

Hellbilly ist offline

Dragon's Dogma
    [Bild: capture0537-00000_bmp_jpgcopy-620x.jpg]

After a couple hours of playing, seems like a pretty decent open-world console action RPG. It's a bit annoyingly confusing in some spots, and the fast pace of combat means you'll easily miss essential fragments of information your companions give you because you're too damn busy trying to survive. There's a couple of pretty non-standard elments here, one being the "pawn" system of companion NPC's, where you pick your AI controlled companions from characters actually created by other players and who have quest/region/combat knowledge depending on what they've seen and done with other players... seems to work pretty well, because their in-game dialogue is more than just ambient talk, they really do hand out valuable pieces of info. The other is something as simple as climbing: when fighting bigger foes, you can climb up their backs and strike at them from there. Adds a whole new dimension to fighting bigger foes!

All in all, seems like a franchise worth developing further, as Capcom apparently are doing.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #208
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz

Powaz ist offline
    ^Looks like a giant scavenger.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #209
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Nefekto

Nefekto ist offline
    [Bild: Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-screenshot-3-625x351.jpg]

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Well I started a couple of weeks since it became f2p and I'm finding it relatively enjoyable, though many people seem to think it sucks, especially those that played WoW. I myself have only played the 10 days trial on WoW, never subscribed or played more than that because I didn't think it was worth it, but SW, I don't know, it seems nice. Well anyway, if anyone's thinking of playing let me know because I'm thinking of making a new character so we could potentially play together.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #210
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    How's the community?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #211

Nefekto ist offline
    I joined a guild last week and so far they've been treating me great, helped me out with a couple of missions, credits and tips on how to make my character better. Also the people that I grouped up with for completing certain flashpoints (basically missions that are too hard for you to complete on your own and require you to group with other people) were always polite and understanding.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #212
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    <raspy voice> Are you a jedi weakling then? Or have you joined with the victors?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #213
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel

kojocel ist offline
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Got it for 13 EU, and activated it on Steam. Pity they won't let it go that cheap.

[Bild: ]

14. Beiträge anzeigen #214

Nefekto ist offline
    @Tratos: So far I've only got a jedi guardian lvl 28

15. Beiträge anzeigen #215
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nefekto Beitrag anzeigen
    @Tratos: So far I've only got a jedi guardian lvl 28
    Hmm, I shall have to investigate this further.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #216
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    I hear that the storylines in SW: Old republic are almost as interesting as the KOTOR games. I may give it a shot eventually.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #217
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    I've heard the opposite...

18. Beiträge anzeigen #218

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Powaz Beitrag anzeigen
    ^Looks like a giant scavenger.
    Apparently it's a cockatrice. And god damn this can be one tough game; the big baddies can kill you with a single attack, which is usually something like grabbing you and slowly crushing your spine, which gives your allies time to deal out enough punishment for the monster to release you... but that's of little help if it's already downed all of your allies. Also, when night falls, things get fucking creepy. Everything goes black. Really black. Without a torch or lantern, you won't find your way about and even with one you can only see a few metres ahead, making exploring hard and combat tougher, as you can't take in your surroundings and, with the highly mobile nature of combat, can well find you and your foes crashing into a third group of foes. And seeing the silhouette of a distant huge monster in the night makes you poop your pants and run away.

It's a lot like the first Two Worlds, I think; not so high on the actual RPG factor, but exploring the world feels awesome. The combat system is one of the coolest in an action RPG, requiring different approaches to different foes, and just spamming attack moves will put you in an early grave. Dragon's Dogma also has that horrible faux olde English spoken in Two Worlds (although not quite as bad) which is just... awful.

IMO, a nice but scarcely groundbreaking addition to the western-style open world RPG genre. It's a shame it wasn't released on the PC.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #219

Nefekto ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TudoracheMG Beitrag anzeigen
    I've heard the opposite...
    And I've heard that it depends on the class (8 classes, all different stories) but that the jedi have the best storyline in the game and that overall the republic has a better story than the sith.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #220
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    i play the amalur game that hb had finished
    only with a difficulty ''cheat'' { monsters do 200% damage, the hero 50% while getting 60% xp; and spells cost 200% mana and it regens 33% slower, health regen is down to 20%}
    because it was too easy; now it's pretty challenging

Seite 11 von 15 « Erste ... 4789101112131415 Letzte »