Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 28
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Adventurer

Angelusvamp ist offline

Sulphur and Gold Lumps

Guys, about 5 years ago I played Gothic 2 and asked some of you here for help, thanks to those people I managed to complete the game. I have need of your help once again, since I finally started Gothic 3 a few days ago. I'm in Grendle (or however its spelled, the city with the mines and artifacts). I mined the wolf mine, the one in which Mizen was in, the sulphur one (i think that's all of them). But I didn't have the prospecting ability to get more lumps, so now I'm missing 8 lumps of gold and 2 of sulphur to complete the quests. So, I ask you - where can I get those lumps? And yes, I cleaned out the city, and around the sulphur mine. Basically I need another mine or something.

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Deus Avatar von Lobedan

Lobedan ist offline
    Did you complete all the quests in the mines around Geldern? There will spawn some more lumps of different ressources in the mines. Additionally you can meet Okara, there is also a mine with some lumps.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Adventurer

Angelusvamp ist offline
    I said in the previous post which mines I've been to, I don't know if that's all of them, but I think it is. How long does it take for new lumps to spawn? I'll go check Okara.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    If I remember good then, you need 30 lump of sulfur this is an easy quest, you can't prospect sulfur lumps, only sulfur but there is a quest from an orc to kill some snappers near the sulfur mine after you killed the snapper he will give you some sulfur lumps, and collect all the sulfur lump near(a little camp with a few orcs before the mine) and in the sulfur mine.
    For the gold nuggets grab a pickaxe and search for gold veins around Geldern, Okara as said Lobedan.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Adventurer

Angelusvamp ist offline
    I found another gold mine and mined the gold nuggets i needed. I went to the sulpfur mine and found 1 more lump, but I'm still lacking 1!
    Btw I don't want to spam with new threads so I'm just going to ask here. What is the best way to steal the 6 golden plates from the shamans? And since Grok wants the fire chalices, but the mages (who i haven't still met) want them too, which one is better to choose, cuz I read that it would mean that I support the rebels or the orcs. So far I'm 45% orcs, and 26% rebels, which side should I definitely take?

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Deus Avatar von Lobedan

Lobedan ist offline
    Enter the temple in Geldern at night and have a closer look to the routes of the npcs. Except of one plate you can collect the ones if you took them in an unseen moment. For the last one you could use a sleeping spell. If you play with the current community patch version 1.74 Lares gave you a scroll "group hypnosis". That's a sleeping spell which targets to the area around you so all the npcs will sleep for some moments.

Keep the fire chalices with you until you meet the fire mages also. Otherwise they will attack you if you gave them to Grok. Grok will also attack you if you give them to the mages. So you should decide this at the end of the game.
    Which side you should take is your decision. You collect more reputation points with the orcs so it seems to be better to decide for their side. Did you liberated any town or rebel camp? That should draw your decision.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Adventurer

Angelusvamp ist offline
    No, I didn't liberate any town, I've supported the orcs every time so far expect for Faring where I still haven't met the main orc. I just find a lot of valuable stuff in Geldern that's why I was doubting if maybe I should take it over for the rebels, so I can take everything after. Btw the main thing, which makes me doubt if I should take the orcs side is that the rebels seem to have a Paladin's armor to sell, and the orcs only have Heavy Mercenary's armor. Will I get an equally good armor if I'm with the orcs?
    And the problem with the plates isn't so much that I can't take them without being seen, but that when I take the ones that are really close to the shamans they turn around and they say that I've been reported for stealing, and they attack me, so I need to kite them away from town, and I haven't managed to do that so far, cuz they kill me with their spells.

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Deus Avatar von Lobedan

Lobedan ist offline
    There is a better armor than the Heavy Mercenary's armor in the game, you will get the chance to get it later in the game in Faring. You need 75 reputation points with the orcs for it.

Did you try a sleeping spell? When they turn around and attack you it seems for me that you can't take them without being seen.
    How many things have you stolen in Geldern? There is a counter for each town that sums up all the things you have stolen. If this counter reaches different values they will talk to you about stealing. First time the hero makes excuse himself, second time you can bribe the npc or make excuse if you have the skill for it. And from the third time on you have to make excuse with the skill (including a high thieving skill) if you don't want to get attacked.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Adventurer

Angelusvamp ist offline
    I have stolen...A LOT of shit from Geldern, almost everything expect for apples and maybe a few single coins, and the things in the castle (the plates and stuff). I'll try a sleeping spell on the shamans. And so far I've noticed that if they talk to me, first I talk myself out of it, then the second time they don't believe me. My thieving skill is 60.
    Btw I'm in Silden now and I can't find the camp with the 5 slaves I need to kill and that ship builder's tools. I found his saw with one of the lizards. But I killed all lurkers around and can't find his other thing.

10. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Deus Avatar von Lobedan

Lobedan ist offline
    The chance of success for making excuse depends on your thieving skill and is at a maximum (not 100%) with 130 thieving points.
    Use this map for the slaves from Silden and also for Hatlod's tools. The Constipated Lurker is at another place than the Satiated Lizard.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Ranger Avatar von guru666

guru666 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Angelusvamp Beitrag anzeigen
    I have stolen...A LOT of shit from Geldern, almost everything expect for apples and maybe a few single coins, and the things in the castle (the plates and stuff). I'll try a sleeping spell on the shamans. And so far I've noticed that if they talk to me, first I talk myself out of it, then the second time they don't believe me. My thieving skill is 60.
    Btw I'm in Silden now and I can't find the camp with the 5 slaves I need to kill and that ship builder's tools. I found his saw with one of the lizards. But I killed all lurkers around and can't find his other thing.
    Probably you need more thief skill then.
    As for Hatlod's tools walk around the lake near Silden and you will find in a lurker the hammer.
    The slaves are here http://www.worldofgothic.de/misc/g3_geldern_silden.jpg search on top of the map for "geflohene Sklaven" .

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Adventurer

Angelusvamp ist offline
    Wow this map really helps a lot, thanks guys. It even helps with the dark scepter and some other things I couldn't find. Where can I get other such maps?

13. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #13

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Adventurer

Angelusvamp ist offline
    Ok, I checked the maps and even pics, but still can't find Kalesch. He's not where he's supposed to be. In the pics it shows him in front of the tent with a big red carpet inside. He's not there and I can't deliver Ork**** whatever his name is.

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Deus Avatar von Lobedan

Lobedan ist offline
    Kalesch is in front of the entrance of the temple of Mora Sul first until you talk to him. Did you check this map?
    Orknarok waits on a platform at Masil's tent. There are some slaves next to him. Here is a map of Mora Sul.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16
    Adventurer

Angelusvamp ist offline
    Yes, I found him right after I posted the last post. That business is taken care of. Now I went back to Myrtana and finished off the druids, thus gaining 75%+ rep with orcs. I went to faring, and talked to Kan. He told me to eliminate all rebel leaders, I had already done that so I told him. Now he sent me to kill Rhobar. I still haven't broken through all the orcs in Vengard, so I guess I have to do that and see what's what. But you said that once I hit 75% rep I would be able to get better armor in Faring. Didn't see such anywhere. Btw how do I use the knock-down skill? And I read that I can get regeneration if I choose Innos, but is there a way to have it and be with the orcs?
    Geändert von Angelusvamp (20.01.2012 um 01:02 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17
    Adventurer

Angelusvamp ist offline
    Never mind. I killed Rhobar and got the armor and I can buy regeneration. Although I kinda have the feeling now that the game lost its sense now that the orcs won the war.

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #18
    Deus Avatar von Lobedan

Lobedan ist offline
    You got it: You have to solve Kan's quests to get the armor and learn regeneration.
    You need a cudgel to knock someone down. Sneak to him and do a heavy hit (long left click) with the cudgel.

Have you explored the whole world? Each game come to an end and you decided to support the orcs in this war. So I suppose you did the same with the Hashishins in Varant. Did you already met Xardas and have you done his quests? So the game will really come to an its now.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19
    Adventurer

Angelusvamp ist offline
    No, I've only been to Braga and Mora Sul in Varant, haven't been to the north at all. And I'm still doing quests in Mora Sul, but decided to go back and finish in Myrtana. However, I still haven't supported anyone in Varant. I'm intentionally delaying taking over Braga/killing the nomads. Who should I go for? Hashisin or Nomads? Armor/skills differences? Btw can how do I use a shovel to dig? And can someone tell me how to get a really good sword or just some weapon? Cuz I've been using ruby blade and paladin's sword forever.

20. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #20
    Deus Avatar von Lobedan

Lobedan ist offline
    You supported the orcs, they work with the Hashishins together so it seems to be logical to support them also. You can Dual Wield from them but not from the Nomads.
    There armors aren't better than your orc armor from Kan, you won't find any better armor in the game.
    Digging is only possible at some special tombs. They are marked with a skull.
    For good swords look for heavy chests. They content better weapons and also blue prints as you can buy anywhere. If you want to play with Dual Wield meet Enzo in Ben Sala. He sells a blue print for the Master Sword (could be possible that he doesn't sells it the first time so better save before you talk to him the first time so that you can reload the game, because trader inventories are random generated out of a special pool for each trader).

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »