Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 28 von 28
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Adventurer

Angelusvamp ist offline
    Btw I'm lvl 50 with 15 points to spend. Is it too late to invest some in magic, and maybe become a dark mage? What about the sword of ancestors? It says that it's the best one handed. And the kings sword after it, but the one I got from Rhobar is worn...so it's pretty weak.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Hydrabogen Avatar von Windmacht

Windmacht ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Angelusvamp Beitrag anzeigen
    What about the sword of ancestors? It says that it's the best one handed. And the kings sword after it, but the one I got from Rhobar is worn...so it's pretty weak.
    Yes, the sword of the ancestors is the stongest 1h weapon. A little bit weaker is the master sword, but it has a higher range than the sword of the ancestors and the range of close combat weapons is also important.
    But keep in mind, that the master sword requires 210 points in hunting (200 when you forge it), if you play with activated AB from the CP 1.7x.

The sword of Rhobar is always worn, doesn't matter how do you get it. Only with cheats you can get it unworn.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Adventurer

Angelusvamp ist offline
    Ok I looked all over for Bounty hunting: Shakyor, the desert lion, and can't find him! I read that he should be in front of the mine next to Lago. He's not!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    after you walk out of Lago turn right(about 45 degrees)if you walk uo into the rocky area you should meet him and his pet lion standing in front of a small cave

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25

Windmacht ist offline
    Here is also a map of Lago, where an arrow shows the way towards Shakyor: Click.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Adventurer

Angelusvamp ist offline
    Going out of Lago, to the right, isn't that going in the middle of the desert? The rocky mountain is to the left. And Windmacht the map doesn't open, it says error.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27

Windmacht ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Angelusvamp Beitrag anzeigen
    Going out of Lago, to the right, isn't that going in the middle of the desert? The rocky mountain is to the left. And Windmacht the map doesn't open, it says error.
    Ups, here is the right link: Click.

And here is a german map with the position of Shakyor: Click.
    He is there, where "Shakyor mit Löwe" is written.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Adventurer

Angelusvamp ist offline
    Oh right, thanks. I went completely in the from the other side of the city, because in the hints I read it said that it was to the east of Lago.

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12