Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 25 von 25
  1. #21 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Thanks man!

Problem: installed the mod, started a new game, gave me 100 str and use giveall command, spawned monsters and they all seem to have the old values and give same old xp.
    TheGyrger ist offline Geändert von TheGyrger (16.02.2012 um 23:56 Uhr)

2. #22 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan
    Maybe don't spawn them, because I did not know how the game behaves in order to console spawned monsters. Just go and explore, you will find first modified monsters near the Neil's ( Jan ) hut or even earlier.
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline Geändert von CzarnyAfgan (17.02.2012 um 15:01 Uhr)

3. #23 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    I am pretty shure that the monsters one spawns with the console are created from the tamplate files. Which of course you didn't modify ie the monster beeing spawned will still be the old.
    Galrath434 ist offline

4. #24 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Zitat Zitat von Galrath434 Beitrag anzeigen
    I am pretty shure that the monsters one spawns with the console are created from the tamplate files. Which of course you didn't modify ie the monster beeing spawned will still be the old.
    hardly, in tples is no data stored concerning stats and in lrents each monster has it's own, so i have no idea where risen gets the data for the spawn command.
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline

5. #25 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    The link you provided for this it`s not working. can you upload it here? https://uploadfiles.io/

Where is this crazy #CzarnyAfgan when you need him I swear if he doesn`t show up faster i`ll kill him `til he`s dead!
    Primevals ist offline Geändert von Primevals (21.03.2017 um 20:15 Uhr)

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12