Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 24
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline

Supernatural

So, anyone here watch the show?

I'm still at season one, but it's great so far. The characters are really likeable, and the lore is very well-written.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Yeah. We've got seasons 1-3 (or was it 1-4) on DVD. It's a good show which combines the best of old and new TV; it has a story that continues from episode to episode a'la new shows, but also plenty of independent stand-alone episodes a'la old shows. As the show goes on, the lore becomes a bit overcrowded and a bit ludicrous when every single supernatural creature ever invented is crammed into it... but then, the show has a certain self-consciously goofy, humorous element to it, so it fits. The show doesn't take itself too seriously, which is a huge credit for it.

Also, how great is the pair of Sam and Dean? Those two actors really seem to hit a common chord on the screen; if the chemistry between them weren't so superb, the whole show would lose one of its best things.

It's also fun to spot references to classic rock/metal albums, songs and artists in there. My only issue in this is how they fucked up the origins of the BöC hook-and-cross logo in one episode. Rock trivia nerds demand that these things are done properly.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Hellbilly Beitrag anzeigen
    Yeah. We've got seasons 1-3 (or was it 1-4) on DVD.
    It's on Season 7 right now.

P.S.
    I love that show, waiting for more.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    This should have ended with season 5. It was a perfect ending. Most of season 6 sucked, came back miraculously at the end, and then season 7 is only meh. Well, thank God (wherever he may be), it could have been worse.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6

ICFabian ist offline
    x D

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    ^^indeed, cute bastard, isn't he?

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen Avatar von Yavanna

Yavanna ist offline
    I watched Seasons 1 and 2 and it's pretty cool so far. Gawd, I so love Dean.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Castiel and Death (best entrance scene in the series) are my favorite characters in the series.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    General Avatar von Nihonmaru

Nihonmaru ist offline
    I like it from season 1 to 3, but it got worse since season 4. Thankfully it seems that season 7 tries to tie in with the characteristics of season 1 - 3.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11

ICFabian ist offline
    Season 6 now -- but the first episode bored the SHIT out of me. Damn Maladiq and his mental reconditioning skills D:

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Knight Avatar von Stalagmite

Stalagmite ist offline
    I don't know I've seen a few episodes on TV and it seemed pretty goddamned boring.

Before someone says "omg you HAVE to watch it from the beginning", please shoot yourself in the face with a nailgun first because I'm smart enough to know what I do or do not want in a TV show and shows regarding undead spirits and "Satan" are so fucking superstitious that the integrity of one so engrossed in such entertainment can, relatively safely, be rendered null.

Run on sentence probably but sue me.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Faby Beitrag anzeigen
    Season 6 now -- but the first episode bored the SHIT out of me. Damn Maladiq and his mental reconditioning skills D:
    Love you too, bitch

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Stalagmite Beitrag anzeigen

Before someone says "omg you HAVE to watch it from the beginning", please shoot yourself in the face with a nailgun first because I'm smart enough to know what I do or do not want in a TV show and shows regarding undead spirits and "Satan" are so fucking superstitious that the integrity of one so engrossed in such entertainment can, relatively safely, be rendered null.
    [Bild: fry.PNG]

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen Avatar von Yavanna

Yavanna ist offline
    I can't stop watching this... *is almost done with season 4*

I don't know I've seen a few episodes on TV and it seemed pretty goddamned boring.

I remember my sister watching it a few years ago and me randomly watching 3-4 episodes with her and I didn't really found it interesting enough to watch, and besides, I thought the show would be pretty stupid considering I don't believe in ghosts, God and all that stuff, and yet, this year I decided to give it a chance since I saw the guys here talking about it and what can I say now, besides the fact that I love it? Yeah it's full of superstition and religious stuff but I don't mind, since all that is nothing more than a story to me. But I can understand you not liking it, just like Mike says he doesn't like Dexter while I for one love it. What you said about someone's integrity be rendered null from liking this series doesn't really make sense, it's similar to saying anyone who loves Dexter is a psychopath and a killer. =P

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    I feel proud to have planted the seed of love for this show in the hearts of so many

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17

ICFabian ist offline
    We like Gothic, where people believe in Innos and Beliar and Adanos; therefore, our integrity is rendered null.

WOE

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18
    Knight Avatar von Stalagmite

Stalagmite ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Faby Beitrag anzeigen
    We like Gothic, where people believe in Innos and Beliar and Adanos; therefore, our integrity is rendered null.

WOE
    Haha, I'm willing to turn a blind eye as long as you enjoy a damned fine atmosphere, gameplay, and a story that's at least interesting to follow if it takes on mythology as long as you don't believe in it. The problem is, their are people who still believe in the religious crap that they're being spoonfed!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    ...as long as you don't believe in it. The problem is, their are people who still believe in the religious crap that they're being spoonfed!
    ...and I was called a racist for not liking Turkey as a nation (many failed to understand that part)

I just watched episode 10 of Season 7 and the show is obviously turning into a vengeance campaign now - which I like

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20

ICFabian ist offline
    S06E03 gave me a little faith back. Balthasar and Cass and a little of what the post-apocalypse is.

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »