Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 28 von 28
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Apprentice

DaftPunk ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Pyz2kas Beitrag anzeigen
    Hard to explain how to find it... teleport to the valley, proceed west. Go to the hill with a small campfire. Now look west. You should see a huge (very huge) cave. Go west. You should find a place to climb there (should be the left side of the "cave"). Now kill goblins, harpies, troll and the zombie, go to the grave and summon that ghost. Another problem will be his questions!
    EDIT: Problems you may encounter:
    - Quarhodron's questions.
    - Chambers of the Temple of Adanos.
    - How to get out of the Temple of Adanos (some people miss the switch...).
    - Many other problems, just search the forums or use google for the answers. Sometimes you have to explore a bit and use your head.

Daaamn i totally forgot about that tomb,but i already cleaned up the area at the beginning,when i started at the island(I have a thing to just go around and explore). Otherwise that ghost with his annoying quiz gave me allot of troubles haha but at the end i tried every possible answer so i managed to get through,he gave me the tablet stone key thingy. At the temple i wasn't sure what to do with first puzzle as all switches looked like they have a trap,then i figures out the right three switches,moved to another area,entered first path to the right,managed to get through to Raven and simply killed him with 3 shots,with bow..Way to simple fight if you ask me

But right now i have sorta of a problem again,i need to fix Eye Of Innos at bennet. So you ask where is the problem ? Well i killed him in second chapter because he attacked me(I used console....). Even as i rescued him from jail,he wasn't literally in jail because he was dead,so now i can't continue again lol,is there any way i could spawn him back or am i really screwed

EDIT: I solved the problem,found spawn command for Bennet.
    Geändert von DaftPunk (27.12.2011 um 03:06 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen

Pyz2kas ist offline
    Well, you're welcome. Now, I guess, I can say that. I have one question, just in case you forgot that. What did you do with the Claw of Beliar?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Apprentice

DaftPunk ist offline
    I returned it to Saturas,i think it was the best option. Because it was eeeeeeeeeeeeviiiiil What did you do ?

And also i'm only good with bow,so it was no use for me because i can't fight with swords

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen

Pyz2kas ist offline
    Well... you're wrong. Very wrong. The Claw of Beliar is very useful to Rangers. It DOESN'T REQUIRE STRENGTH. And it deals it's "special damage". I think if it's 1-handed, it can deal up to 110 damage and has 50% chance of it's special damage. At it's first level it deals 90 damage and, I think, has 12% chance of special damage.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Apprentice

DaftPunk ist offline
    Haha screw it then,i really can't fight with swords so its not that much of loss for me i guess. On other side i'm quite good in Mount and Blade with all kind of weapons :P

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Apprentice

DaftPunk ist offline
    Little one,could you tell me who can teach me to take trophies of dead dragons ?

I'm now in Valley Of Mines (Chp.4).

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ DaftPunk:
    That's easy:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    You can learn how to get dragon blood and scale from Gestath (all guilds) or from Godar (dragon hunter only). You can find them in a VoM.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Apprentice

DaftPunk ist offline
    Ahaa,thanks,Godar is located near the ice dragon i think,right ?

For other one i don't have a clue.

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12