Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 28
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

DaftPunk ist offline

Gothic 2 Gold Edition - Saturas Making problems..

I came to the end of chapter 3,where you find broken Eye Of Innos. Now i read on forums you need to complete sidestory with missing people,going through portal and fighting that fellow Raven. I already completed missing people quest,also bandit weapon dealer quest quite some time ago..I also found those missing ornaments for that fellow nosferious or something,they performed ritual and all that..now the problem i have is that Saturas won't give me the damn ring for portal -.- He says i need speak with Vatras about it but there's no dialog options connected to that when i speak with him(Vatras),so what should i do ?

Is this maybe a bug or something ?

ps. Merry Christmas *

[Bild: Christmas-Cat-4.jpg]

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Welcome hereand MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too.

You need to have a letter from Vatras to Saturas...MAYBE you accidentely selled that letter to a merchant or something, think about it.
    If you even try to look the other way...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Apprentice

DaftPunk ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SkullX Beitrag anzeigen
    Welcome hereand MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too.

You need to have a letter from Vatras to Saturas...MAYBE you accidentely selled that letter to a merchant or something, think about it.

Well i certainly sure i didn't received letter from him,i also checked if MAYBE he gave me and i sold it or something,but non other have any letter.. So is there any way i could cheat this part,that they would let me go through the portal ?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    You completed ''Relief for Lares''?
    Did Lares took you to the excavation?

I suspect you're a member of the Ring? (off-topic) In that case you surely did complete ''missing people''.
    You're sure you completed the neccasery quests?

Part of the solution:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

Cavalorn tells you about the water mages who are looking for old artifacts in the northern archeological excavation. Finish the quest "Cavalorn's bandits" and you'll receive the first part of the ornamental ring which you have to bring to Vatras and from him to Lares. Lares should deliver it to the other water mages. You can accompany him after you have finished the quest "Relief for Lares".
    After arriving at the water mages you will receive the quest "The portal". As soon as that quest and the quest "The Circle of Water" are solved you will finish this task successfully, too.
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Apprentice

DaftPunk ist offline
    Yes,i'm already a member of water mages,i used the ring and saturas said that he can see the truth in my eyes yadajadablabla..but then he said i still need to have Saturas approval. I already completed all quests in first/second chapter,so its really bugging me out why i can't get the damn ring -.-

I tried cheating and using c-marvin-c then going near saturas or vatras and pressing O,but neither of them have ring for portal or letter in their inventory...it would be really shame to quit now when i clocked 40 hours in to the game :/

Is there any other way i could spawn the items i need in console ?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen

Pyz2kas ist offline
    I think THIS ItWr_Vatras2Saturas_FindRaven should be the insert code for the letter which you have to give to Saturas (from Vatras). If it doesn't work, just insert ItMi_PortalRing_Addon and open the Portal with it. Not sure if these are the right codes, so if I'm mistaken correct me. Thank you.

EDIT: I may be out of my mind but maybe you need to be equiped the ring called "Recognition sign of the Ring of Water" (maybe it's called "Aquamarine ring", not sure).

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Apprentice

DaftPunk ist offline
    I already wear the ring but still nothing.. I tried codes you wrote me but i have another problem,the sign "_" in console is "?" so i can't write it down agrh

Now i'm gonna try to copy the code here and then paste in the console ingame.

EDIT: Well i used ? so i got _ at the end,i got the letter from Vatras but still when i go to talk to Saturas he says he needs approval of him to let me go through the portal..Then i spawned portal ring but don't know where to use him,there is a portal but the bars keep me out of the room,and don't know how to open it,there's no switch anywhere to press.. This is starting to drive me crazy
    Geändert von DaftPunk (26.12.2011 um 12:37 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8

Pyz2kas ist offline
    To write _ use SHIFT + ?
    To open the portal - there's a "hole" left from the portal. Put the portal ring there. At first time I didn't notice that too.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ DaftPunk:
    You may switch from the German keyboard layout to the US-International one. Open Gothic.ini file and modify value of the following parameter:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    keyboardLayout=00020409
    ; ... currently there are two supported keyboard layouts: 00000407 - German, 00020409 - US-International
    ; ( see http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/k.../keyboards.asp , dead keys are not supportet at all )

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Pretty stupid bug this with the approval and the others...never happened to me, but I would really get very mad and screw up my thirst to play... i'm 100% sure when you will replay the game (cuz you will) everything will work.
    If you even try to look the other way...

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Apprentice

DaftPunk ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Pyz2kas Beitrag anzeigen
    To write _ use SHIFT + ?
    To open the portal - there's a "hole" left from the portal. Put the portal ring there. At first time I didn't notice that too.

I found the portal! Also already cleared majority of island lol,now i only need to find some stone tablets for Franco,then i will be let in the camp.

But i have a question,is it possible that i will raise my Dexterity to lets say 140,now i have 121 and would love to get my hands on that 140dmg bow

UUuu almost forgot,i couldn't kill black troll so if someone could give me some tips on killing that bastard (I'm using bow and couldn't do any damage with it..jeez). He's the only monster left alive,next to some few other creatures in swamp.
    Geändert von DaftPunk (26.12.2011 um 18:35 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12

Pyz2kas ist offline
    For the black troll... there's some tactics. I usually use his slowness. Just draw your sword and go to the trolls back. hit, then go ti his back again, hit and and on. I don't really know how to explain. The second option would be to use "Shink Monster" scroll. You may buy one from Zuris I think.

And to get 140 dexterity... level up! Train you dexterity, use all the bonuses you have (but it's not recommended at that point of the game). 121 dexterity is quite good! You already can use "Bone Bow" which deals 125 damage.

EDIT: this video explains the first way perfectly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Wmbwe8SyU. I mean the first way to kill the Black Troll.
    Geändert von Pyz2kas (26.12.2011 um 19:06 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    Apprentice

DaftPunk ist offline
    I tried not to use any scrolls with troll,but after so many attempts to get behind him,i said screw you fluffy basher,so i used Fire Rain and killed him Otherwise thanks for your help guys,i didn't expect so much nice people

And about bow,i can't raise my dexterity anymore,everyone who can train,can only train me to 90-100.. Only theft boss could get my DX to 200 ,but i killed her in 2 chapter

Thanks again

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14

Pyz2kas ist offline
    I think Diego trains your dexterity to 200. You're welcome by the way! Oh, and to get behind the troll just use snapperweed.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Apprentice

DaftPunk ist offline
    Diego you say,to which guild does he belong ?

As far i remember right now out my head,there's one Diego in town of Khorinis.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16

Pyz2kas ist offline
    Guild? He belonged to the Shadows when he was still behind the barrier. In Gothic 2 he doesn't belong to any guild... Did you play G1? He's one of your best friends. In chapter 2 he's in the VoM guarding Silvester's ore. From chapter 3 he's in the city. In chapter 6 he's on the ship (if you invited him). Sorry for such a reaction... He is one of my favorite characters (the others are - Milten, Cavalorn and MUD).

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17
    Apprentice

DaftPunk ist offline
    To be honest this is my first Gothic game,i feared that first one won't work so i got Gothic 2 instead and just read story on wikipedia about first one§$p9

Now i'm searching for last portal,i already got four of them (Bandit Camp,Swamp,Valley,canyon). After that i am telling Saturas that Raven escaped through some big gates,btw Raven have such an awesome armor,its basically raven lol. If i can't find the last one,you'll tell me ok ?
    Geändert von DaftPunk (26.12.2011 um 22:33 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18

Pyz2kas ist offline
    That's easy. Just go back to the temple where the big portal that leads to Khorinis is and take a look around. And if you fail to find it... some blue small icons on the map shows the locations of the portals.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19
    Apprentice

DaftPunk ist offline
    I never encountered so many problems in game so far,only in this third world everything seems to go wrong for me Now i got mission to awaken a ghost in one temple in the west,right. There are two temple's,i been to both of them and read the words priest gave me,and nothing happened,what am i doing wrong,again I just want to get out of this world already

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20

Pyz2kas ist offline
    Hard to explain how to find it... teleport to the valley, proceed west. Go to the hill with a small campfire. Now look west. You should see a huge (very huge) cave. Go west. You should find a place to climb there (should be the left side of the "cave"). Now kill goblins, harpies, troll and the zombie, go to the grave and summon that ghost. Another problem will be his questions!
    EDIT: Problems you may encounter:
    - Quarhodron's questions.
    - Chambers of the Temple of Adanos.
    - How to get out of the Temple of Adanos (some people miss the switch...).
    - Many other problems, just search the forums or use google for the answers. Sometimes you have to explore a bit and use your head.
    Geändert von Pyz2kas (26.12.2011 um 23:44 Uhr)

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »