Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123
Ergebnis 41 bis 43 von 43
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    I've heard there's actually a type of eating that many adhere to called raw foodism

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42
    Local Hero Avatar von Eidolon

Eidolon ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    I like the kinda food which I can pick up, wash off and eat raw. Why? Takes least time(both to prepare and digest) and least money. Both of which are a source I wouldn't like to waste on something as basic as food.
    Nope. As a fitness junkie and weight lifter, I quickly adapted to a "prepare-your-food" lifestyle, and I became used to it. Plus, it's ridiculously cheap. My daily dinner dish, for example, is boiled rice with sardines (delicious!) and it costs about 1,15 euro each day. Not bad, right?

Zitat Zitat von Dino
    I utterly dislike popcorn and fast foods like Mc'Shit and kfc and all those nasty burgers.
    I can't stand the big fast-food chains, either. How can a man expect to fill up and get his proteins from shit-tier hamburgers like the ones they offer?

Small fast-food joints, though, I can dig.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    a friend of mine lowered his cholesterol level by 4 points by eating only raw food for two weeks and he is on some diet now /he has a genetic condition and wants to live past forty/

Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123