Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11

Stuck on Third Titan

1. #1 Zitieren
    Neuling
    I guess I need a bit of help here: I've the newest Steam version of the game and I did all quests for Elves (ending with the fight with a titan) and all quests for mercenaries as well (also ending with the fight with a titan) but that is all so far and I've got no other dialogue options with anyone with Sanctuary anymore. The only other quests I seem to be stuck at the moment are finding someone to translate the scroll "Identify the Scroll" and opening the door below the infirmary that wants some password from me. I'd appreciate any help here, thanks..
    Mamoulian ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Odakim
    Well... opening the door below is one of the very last things you do in the dungeon and is preceeded by an extensive szene, you literally can't miss that...

...the translation of the scroll is another thing: there you have missed something...

If you know what "Pinky" is, you haven't read dialogues carefully enough.
    If you don't know what "Pinky" is you haven't talked to all talkable NPCs and missed at least one other quest because of that...
    Odakim ist offline Geändert von Odakim (30.11.2011 um 05:23 Uhr)

3. #3 Zitieren
    Neuling
    i have a similar problem -
    i killed the blob titan (mercenaries) and the Spider Titan (avatar), but i can't seem to find the elven one. Maybe i killed it already, without realizing it, in this case i still have no clue what to do next:
    i have no active quests in the elven questline and neither Fenia nor the big boss forgot his name) will speak to me.
    The last elven quest i did was to flee from the killing fog.

any hints?
    wkaefer ist offline Geändert von wkaefer (28.12.2011 um 22:53 Uhr)

4. #4 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Käsetoast
    Yeah - it doesn't get expressed that well in the game but the fog actually is a titan. So as you've killed all three titans you should be able to proceed. I think your next step now is talking to the princess and afterwards proceeding through that demon door you've met very early in the game in order to look for an exit out of the dungeon...
    Käsetoast ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Neuling
    hmm, i didn't kill the fog, the last thing i did was to flee from it after rescuing the elves from the elven cementary. after that, i never got another elven quest. is that supposed to happen or is that a bug? as said before, no elf will speak to me.

i tried to talk to just about anyone, including the princess, and open the demon door, but i don't seem to able to do anything.
    wkaefer ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Käsetoast
    Ah ok - I think you need to talk to Ed on the cemetery again. The elves should have mentioned that there is an artifact that can weaken the fog and that Ed might have further details...
    Käsetoast ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Neuling
    sounds like a bug then. The elven mentioned nothing and Ed doesn't talk to me either.
    thanks
    wkaefer ist offline

8. #8 Zitieren
    Einmalposter
    Same problem here. Did all quests for elves and killed spider titan. Escaped from fog and get information from ED. Next i did all quests for Mercs and killed Blob Titan. Now i can't move forward. I have spoken to all NPC (including ED, all Demongates), done all quests which i have exept "Three titans". Anyone knows how to go forward? Or what is the third titan and how to get him?
    Saladyn ist offline

9. #9 Zitieren

Silent Dreams
    You have to kill the fog , that is a quest you get from Tharolas. But first you have to solve enough Elven Quests.

There is no story blocker bug. Which version number do you play? You can see this in the menu. Steam version?
    You can send me a savegame to kerstan(at)silentdreams.de I can take a look.
    DeadPoet ist offline

10. #10 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    Just registered to drop a line, I had the same problem, was getting quite frustrated but decided to do a last lap of the elves before throwing in the towel. One of the elves around the campfire is a quest giver, but looks essentially identical to all of the faceless npc elves. He gave me a quest that should hopefully clear things up and speed me headlong game endwards!
    Myzimensi ist offline

11. #11 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    I guess as long as you keep doing the quest you should not have any problem
    jemmahazie ist offline