Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 3 von 13 « Erste 123456710 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 247
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    Alduin has fallen; Ulfric is slain. The world is still rife with danger and lurking darkness. But for now, Archmage Matellius can retire to his College...

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

So ends my first playthrough of Skyrim. I did the main quest, and the imperial + mage questline. Level 21, not a master in many things. A rushed playthrough at any rate, but it was still damn epic, and will always occupy a special place in my mind and in my heart.

I'll definitely keep a save of Matellius around for when the DLCs and big mods get released, but for now I'm dying to try out a stealth based char

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    You are the Empire's puppet!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43

ICFabian ist offline
    Today has been absolutely mindblowing. Sneaking, picking pockets, loosing arrows on stuff until they die, roleplaying my char, taking things slowly... Damn.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    My char is a sneak/one-hand/archery Redguard, and it's quite fun. And tough at times. If you can't kill the foes from hiding, slugging it out in one-handed melee is sometimes damn risky. Just moments ago I almost got my ass handed to me by a Master Necromancer, but with healing potions I managed to stay alive longer. Some of the tougher bandits with two-handed weapons are still too tough, and on occasion bears too.

Sneaking is for the most part very nice; sometimes when a foe stands close enough for you to see the pores of his skin and he doesn't see or feel you it's a bit too much, but overall I dig it. Especially as you can distract your enemies by firing off an arrow at the opposite wall or some such.

My combo of the shout that freezes your opponents, one-handed swords w. either a spell or a shield in the left hand + the bow is a decent combo which allows for a pretty wide range of combat tactics. And that's what I like about Skyrim, your choice of weapons and combos really does allow for very different styles of fighting.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45
    Ranger

JerrodAmolyan ist offline
    Yes well, as few people did already put a mark on:

Quest givers say "Go find him" - Marker appears. Now there's no info or anything mostly. just "Find blah blah guy who murdered blah blah girl" no "He's supposedly in hiding, you gotta ask around, last he was seen in Ivarstead." No, you get "Find him" and you get a marker. Modding the markers off, makes the game impossible, you could DL a mod that removes markers from wanted enemies, that would work MOST of the time, you'd actually have to find them inside. But what about enemies that are running around and you gotta catch them? No, you can't do even that. The game persists on "You should not try to find it yourself, Also don't think, you'll be stressed! Let us think for you." style. That's what I'm so upset about. (This time) Not to mention my frustration of making my character look like Conan the barbarian, and some spaghetti armed women still threaten me, claiming they're stronger. Attribute system -is- neccessary for actually working RPG world.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Reached lvl 60 with the warrior now,maxed out all warrior skills and most of the thief ones,man,I've failed 5 test papers because of Skyrim

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47
    Sword Master Avatar von Mage Master

Mage Master ist offline
    There is something I forgot to mention. There is no spellmaking, even if there is it's not obvious. in oblivion it wasn't obvious or as reachable as in morrowind but you can still find it pretty easily if you join the mages guild, in skyrim... never heard of it. Spellmaking and custom enchating is one of my favorite part about TeS and now the removed one of them.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48

ICFabian ist offline
    Mods or DLCs will fix that, I'm sure. I want my Absorb spells back... The mechanism for it is still there, it's just not used properly.

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #49
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Faby Beitrag anzeigen
    Mods or DLCs will fix that, I'm sure. I want my Absorb spells back... The mechanism for it is still there, it's just not used properly.
    Are you referring to the "drain" effect? Because I believe it is actually used properly. I think drain is meant as temporary damage and not absorption.
    Maybe it's called like that to differentiate between damaging current health etc. and damaging maximum health etc.
    Geändert von Bastardo (01.12.2011 um 20:48 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50

ICFabian ist offline
    Absorption as in transferring attribute points between characters. Like you leeching health off NPCs.

It is used in a vampire spell, but it sucks that only they get to use it.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    There's also two-handed sword with that attribute and which never runs out of charges

12. Beiträge anzeigen #52
    General Avatar von Khaled

Khaled ist offline
    OMG! I've just quit Skyrim after 14 hours of playing! My eyes and head hurt, haven't eaten anything, smoked two packs of cigarettes and drank 4 litres of Pepsi!
    I'm level 11 pure warrior redguard. I'm using 2 h weapons and heavy armor. Completed almost all the quest around Whiterun, and got to Windhelm and Morthal too! Damn...gotta sleep!
    I must admit that I never thought that a game from TES series would get me so excited as Skyrim did! And does! It's just like the G3 we, Gothic fans never got to play!

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Khaled Beitrag anzeigen
    OMG! I've just quit Skyrim after 14 hours of playing! My eyes and head hurt, haven't eaten anything, smoked two packs of cigarettes and drank 4 litres of Pepsi!
    I'm level 11 pure warrior redguard. I'm using 2 h weapons and heavy armor. Completed almost all the quest around Whiterun, and got to Windhelm and Morthal too! Damn...gotta sleep!
    I must admit that I never thought that a game from TES series would get me so excited as Skyrim did! And does! It's just like the G3 we, Gothic fans never got to play!
    G3 /w CP > Skyrim. Having to relay on markers, level scaling with few expeditions are my major gripe with the game. The learn by use system also suck I have to let get myself hit to increase stats, and don't tell me that increasing health by opening locks is any more realistic then XP systems to learn enchanting or crafting you have to grind it meh. I will have to finish the game to comment on other aspects.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #54

ICFabian ist offline
    mario > gothic 3 in all its incarnations

sorry

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55

ICFabian ist offline
    Screenies of my new char.

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #56
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    The exploration is greatly improved when you remove enemies radar, and undiscovered location. I had only left quest markers as you aren't given directions.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=912

Also:

fSunShadowUpdateTime=0.0000

fSunUpdateThreshold=2.0000

fShadowBiasScale=0.6

To have real time shadows.

I did so other tweaks. I can post them when I will finish with them I like to do few tweaks see how it looks, and add another when I feel like it.
    Geändert von Kraszu (04.12.2011 um 10:16 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #57
    Sword Master Avatar von Mage Master

Mage Master ist offline
    Ok... now I'm convinced that sneak is overpowered. There were these two patrolling bandits, I killed one while the other was looking directly at me and he didn't saw me.
    Also if you learn the last perk you can be pretty much forever invisible as long as you are in combat, just spam the sneak key and as you sneak and unsneak the perk will active thus making you invisible.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #58
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    I had tried to make the combat more fun, but it is rather simplistic, there isn't much timing involved when somebody hits your block he can't attack to allow you to attack somehow hitting a shield makes you stunned for a while in Skyrim. You sometimes times power attack, and you can avoid them but most of the time strafing or trying to avoid normal attacks by moment isn't an option. I try to make the game more interesting by not drinking any potions during combat, but that means that I don't get to advance my armour skill, and shield skill enough, having to let myself hit to improve my stats great gameplay idea, on other hand learn by use is more realistic nothing more realistic then increasing my health by lockpicking.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #59
    Knight Commander Avatar von Godcrusher

Godcrusher ist offline
    Ahh fuck i found my first bug: im supposed to find a word of power ( The way of the voice) in some tomb, the problem is i already went to that location and learned that word, so the quest cant go on. Damn!

20. Beiträge anzeigen #60
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Godcrusher Beitrag anzeigen
    Ahh fuck i found my first bug: im supposed to find a word of power ( The way of the voice) in some tomb, the problem is i already went to that location and learned that word, so the quest cant go on. Damn!
    try talking to the quest-giving npc again. I learned my first word of power as an accident when I went looking for the golden claw of something. Then the mage in whiterun told me to go in that tomb and learn the word. I just talked to the mage again and told him I learned that thing... Or smth like that.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

Seite 3 von 13 « Erste 123456710 ... Letzte »