Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 47

Grotesque Tactics 2 Support

1. #21 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Odakim
    In the german section the users were explictly advised to start anew after 1.6.x to avoid severe problems.
    Iit might be that this warning wasn't related to the Steam-users as Steam was released some days later and the 1.6.x update came only hours after the introduction in Steam (instead of days for the DVD).

Even if your problem isn't related to the differences between Steam and DVD: it is most strongly advised to start anew _after_ the update to 1.6.x as the release (1.5.x) had some _very_ severe problems which sadly persist in the savegames, too!
    Odakim ist offline

2. #22 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    I think the first Steam version was 1.6
    It's been updated to 1.6.something since then.

Twice I've been at a point where I can't proceed. Both times I've been in control of a character who can't do anything. His wait and defend buttons have been grayed out. But I've always been able to load my autosave.
    targetbsp ist offline

3. #23 Zitieren
    Auserwählter
    I had that bug on the Eden map at several times. You can circumvent the problem by saving and loading, Quicksave/Quickoad should work as well and save much time. After Loading the characters get the ability to move again.
    Eldred ist offline

4. #24 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Great tip! Thanks Eldred.
    targetbsp ist offline

5. #25 Zitieren
    Neuling
    So, i start a new game and Autosave now can be loaded, but i have another annoying bug - Camera is getting mad when i begin dialogue with someone. It's just fly away in bottom of screen and cannot be moved when heroes speak.
    Oliver T wist ist offline

6. #26 Zitieren
    Auserwählter
    Zitat Zitat von Oliver T wist Beitrag anzeigen
    So, i start a new game and Autosave now can be loaded, but i have another annoying bug - Camera is getting mad when i begin dialogue with someone. It's just fly away in bottom of screen and cannot be moved when heroes speak.
    That is a strange bug, I only lose control over the camera when the camera centers on the speaking character but can move and rotate as I please. Do you see the mouse curser on the screen during these events? Can it be that it is frozen at the bottom and therefore the camera moves that way? You may try switching to the hardware curser.
    Eldred ist offline

7. #27 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Hi, when I first got Norai I took him to the arena, where he healed for about 40.

After that he tagged along to the cemetery, but now he only heals for 16-18, I don't think that can be right?
    Kaiouta ist offline

8. #28 Zitieren

Silent Dreams
    Do you play the "Easy" difficulty mode?
    DeadPoet ist offline

9. #29 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Nope, I chose the Normal Difficulty at the beginning of the game and I doubt I ever changed it since then.

Anyway, I just tested healing on all three difficulties, he heals for 18 every time. Considering the damage monsters do and the healing Angelina is capable of I am thinking this number is wrong and the number in the Arena was correct. Nothing I can think of that caused this to happen
    Kaiouta ist offline

10. #30 Zitieren

Silent Dreams
    Do you use the current steam version or a version from another portal?
    DeadPoet ist offline

11. #31 Zitieren
    Neuling
    I paid and downloaded the game from Steam, version 1.6.3.0, Build date 13 December
    Kaiouta ist offline

12. #32 Zitieren
    Rookie
    AFter talking to Candy for candy cane and she goes to activate a lunar portal , i cant go to the hospital area , so when sweet violence ask human flesh , i cant go at hospital : the game always crash when trying to change zones
    miror ist offline

13. #33 Zitieren

Silent Dreams
    we uploaded a patch for this bug, do you still have the problem when you entering the hospital area? (but load a savegame before you enter the area)
    DeadPoet ist offline

14. #34 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Patch work perfect for me, thanks a lot for fast reactivity !!!
    miror ist offline

15. #35 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Hi,
    I literally just bought the game from GamersGate.
    First start via shortcut: Error messages, not playable, suggested to run as Admin
    Second start via GrotesqueTacticsAdmin.exe works, it starts the updates and goes on to 1.6.30
    Third start via ..Admin.. error message: Entry point not found
    Forth start via GrotesqueTactics.exe: Ok it starts, but CrashSend crashes immediately..
    The mouse is so lagged that it is impossible to play.. I try to reduce all to the minimum and I get a barely playable configuration..

Finally start the game and immediately run into this bug (spoiler alert!)
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    I turn the camera, get some scissors from a bed, go down, see a glimmering shield, click on it, oh it is stuck, use scissors, ok, got the shield, move forward, receive "find an elven shield" quest. Well, I got it already but still have to find one???

Not the best start, right? What if I find a chest, definitely not going to open it if then I get a quest to open it or to find an item which is inside..

Anyway, the mouse thing is the most annoying one at the moment, tried to remove all options, lower textures and resolution.. nothing works, it seems to be sitting on a jelly-pot.. any tips? (I'm on Win7 32bit)
    lollobox ist offline

16. #36 Zitieren
    Rookie
    ok, solved the quest thing, it was just a glitch... didn't happen second time..
    lollobox ist offline

17. #37 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Just letting you know that the Norai bug is also fixed with the new patch, in case you didn't know.

Would have been nice to receive a reply "patch upcoming", but hey, fixed is fixed right?
    Kaiouta ist offline

18. #38 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    I have steam version, 1.6.5.0. Builddate Dec 21 2011, Time 15:00:01
    Windows XP SP3, 32-bit
    Nvidia GeForce 8800GT
    My monitor and desktop resolution is 1920x1600.

Previous title Grotesque Tactics (1) played fine at fullscreen at 1920x1600

I have issue where the bottom ~20-40 pixels seem to be cutoff.
    ie when drake talks, dialog box opens, but I can see only the title and hair.
    No text.

Likewise, if I press ESC to go to options, after returning to game, the action bar at bottom of screen has disappeared and thus cannot click or view.

Will try experimenting with other video resolutions, but rather frustrating at the minute.
    frankt ist offline

19. #39 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    after i bought the game on new years day
    i tried playing the bundle pack for grotesque tactics 1 and 2 w/c is on steam

i havent seen a problem on the Evil heroes but GT 2 is not loading

just gave me a steam error

tried to reinstall the steam version but same error persists

as far as the hardware is concerned i am able to play it with system requirements
    infernalknights ist offline

20. #40 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von Odakim Beitrag anzeigen
    It might be a special bug of the Steam-version, I play the DVD-Version and can load all games...

Though... there are a lot of problems if you began a 1.5 (=release version) game, you should start completely anew _after_ the 1.6.x (1.6.3 atm) update!
    Exactly what i was thinking.
    jemmahazie ist offline

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »