Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen

Rpgingmaster ist offline

Any mod to restore G3 FG EE difficulty back to default?

Before I continue, I just want to clarify I love G3 FG Enhanced Edition.

However, what happened to the default difficulty scheme?

I remember Gothic3 gave one the option of the default or Alternative difficulty settings, so why does Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition seem locked on the AD settings?

I'm not exactly against the AD settings, but I'm a bit rusty and want to use the classic difficulty to brush on playing Gothic before I used the AD settings, so is there any way to restore them?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    What exactly isn't pleasant to you in G3 FG EE? You can't disable Alternative Balancing and Alternative A.I. features through the ingame menu? Try to make it in ini files, first of all check up presence in a UserOptions.ini file following lines:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    ExtendedContent=true
    AIMode=true

Change their values to false and begin a new game. Of course, it should work if CPT in EE didn't eliminate completely original balancing system and combat A.I.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen

Rpgingmaster ist offline

Taht's exactly what I wanted to turn off

Alternative Balancing and Alternative A.I. being options was nice in Gothic 3 (I usually turned these on after playing on the default soon after I got the Community Patch.

I just recently got EE for Forsaken Gods and wanted to do the same, but I checked the ge3.ini and found no way to change things back.