Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline

Kill the undead that Rakus summoned bug

Hello! I seem to be having trouble with this quest after installing CM 2.3 and QuestPacket 4.2.So I following him outside the cave while clearing it of the undead,and after leaving the cave,he asks me to clear the rest of the undead.This was no problem when I didn't have these mods installed,but now,when I go back,I see no other undead.I assume one or several of them got stuck somewhere? In this case,the goto /kill command might be useful,but I don't know the codes for the quest skeletons and zombies.Does anyone know them? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Unfortunately,I do not have an older save this time around.Thanks in advance!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Hydrabogen Avatar von Windmacht

Windmacht ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TudoracheMG Beitrag anzeigen
    In this case,the goto /kill command might be useful,but I don't know the codes for the quest skeletons and zombies.Does anyone know them? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Unfortunately,I do not have an older save this time around.Thanks in advance!
    The codes are: spawn/goto Okara_SlaveZombie_01 for an raised zombie and spawn/goto Okara_Skeleton_01 for an raised skeleton.

With spawn you will insert such an undead and can kill him and with goto you will land to the next zombie/skeleton, but also to dead ones.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Thank you very much!

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    So...? it is a bug now only with CM2.3? if so, damn -.-

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Hydrabogen Avatar von Windmacht

Windmacht ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von CrashMorraKan Beitrag anzeigen
    So...? it is a bug now only with CM2.3? if so, damn -.-
    Hm, this bug needn't be caused by the CM 2.3.

It could be possible, the the undeads are spawned under the world or in the rock, because units will be loaded before the world and so this mistakes can happen.
    But this can also happen in a game without any mods.

One possibility to solve this problem is to teleport very far away from this place and go back to it. So the units could be at their right place.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6

TudoracheMG ist offline
    ^Tried that hoping it would work,but didn't.What happened,though,is that after I started the quest to go with Gorn to clear Gotha,the quest to rescue Rakus got cancelled and I could start it again.However,this time arround no more skeletons/zombies spawned,but spawning two zombies by myself did the trick!