Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 56
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Apprentice

guderian ist offline
    Where is paladin armor in this mod ?

Where can I buy arrows because hunters are not selling arrow...

And ahat is the meaning of fraction free?

Thanks...
    Geändert von guderian (21.10.2011 um 21:20 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Does this mod change the content of impossible chests ? Wondering it it would make learning how to pick impossible picks worthwhile

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TudoracheMG Beitrag anzeigen
    Does this mod change the content of impossible chests ? Wondering it it would make learning how to pick impossible picks worthwhile
    I think this is a good idea. Maybe Story Mod will read this; its a good idea.

Zitat Zitat von guderian Beitrag anzeigen
    Where is paladin armor in this mod ?
    Vengard.

Where can I buy arrows because hunters are not selling arrow...
    Are you seriously? hmm, could this be a bug? Otherwise: try every other merchant.

And ahat is the meaning of fraction free?
    As in the original game, you can wear a paladin armor and walk in Trelis unharmed.
    Thx to CM you can't, Orcs will recognize the armor as an Rebel armor, so they will turn hostile to you; run.
    But you can choose to keep the old ways.

I think it's a good idea, just as the Consequences mod. (I'd like to know more about this: plz explain why this is only for the GERMAN version, what does the German part mean?)
    Arcadia - A click and win tale
    Geändert von C-Hawk (21.10.2011 um 21:37 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Held Avatar von Eiskönig

Eiskönig ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von C-Hawk Beitrag anzeigen
    As in the original game, you can wear a paladin armor and walk in Trelis unharmed.
    Thx to CM you can't, Orcs will recognize the armor as an Rebel armor, so they will turn hostile to you; run.
    But you can choose to keep the old ways.

I think it's a good idea, just as the Consequences mod. (I'd like to know more about this: plz explain why this is only for the GERMAN version, what does the German part mean?)
    The recognition of the hostile armor is a feature of the QP and not from the CM.
    It means exactly that armors with the crossed swords in the icon brings a hostile reaction at the other fraction, armors with a skull in the icon (f.e. bandit armors) are hostile for everybody.
    Only if you have a minimum reputation of 75 (the NPC is green) this effect is gone.
    With the CM it is possible, to set all armors fraction free, to eliminate this feature.

In the spoiler you will find the complete changelog of the consequences mod, qualified translated by google but it should be sufficient, to give an impression.
    The idea of this mod is, to bring consequences for your actions.
    For example, in the mod the orcs in Faring will show a reaction, if you have liberated Nordmar.
    I am not informed, if the mod is impossible to install with a non german G3, or if you will have only empty subtitle boxes for the dialogues of this mod.
    There is no dubbing for the CM and the Consequences.

Obviously the mod consequences is not translated and also it makes no sense for you, to install it.

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Changelog: 1.2 Consequences
    by ZixZax

Ardea:
    "Liberate Ardea from the orcs!" => Retaliatory action of the Orcs

Cape Dun:
    "Eliminate the orc patrol on the farm", "Eliminate the orc patrol between Reddock migratory and Ardea" => dialog with Uruk; Orcs in the woods
    "Steal 3 golden goblets from the warehouse Urkrass" => Dialogue with Urkrass with corresponding consequences for NPCs (Cyrus, Seruk, Hero)
    "Liberate Cape Dun!" => Armies of darkness in the city after a dialogue with Ur-Gosh
    "Help Harek to escape!" => Slave catchers emerge
    "Help Harek to escape!" without previously "Bring the slaves back to Gamal Harek" to accept;! Attention! Silas starts from now and one can fail the quest

Montera:
    "Eliminate the slave guards" => Dialogue with Bradley
    "Kill the cows of the Stockyards" => Dialogue with Dennis
    "Rufus escapes from Kornhof" => Dialogue with Elber
    "Okara needs more men" => Dialogue with Varek
    "The Thieving Orkpatroullie" => Dialogue with Marik
    => Quest "Marik wants hush money", otherwise hostile Montera
    ALL slaves at the stockyard => Shawn is no longer; dialogue with Bradley
    Takeover attempt by the rebels at the beginning
    "Slave uprising in Mora Sul" and the slave revolt in Silden = "slave revolt in Montera
    Dialogue with Javier, Roland, Russell and Anog => closes the gate guard access to Varek (not permanent)
    Basir gold casket now you can also sell to Shawn
    Grab "Yorik needs old weapons" => Orcs of the small rebel camp
    "Find the stray wolves and kill them" => bandits come closer to the city
    you get a reward if you kill Rufus
    Time limit for "Eliminate Sanford." with reaction, if you do not comply with the

Gotha:
    "Rescue Gorn from the orcs in Gotha" => Skeleton failure

Trelis:
    "Vak needs fifty thousand gold coins for the Assassins' => Dialogue with Russell and peer; Dudley is no longer
    "Plunder the castle Trelis" => Quests "voluntary confession", "going to the jail"
    you can give the goods from the quest "Bring Russel the goods from the desert" and Khabir
    Reputation with Orcs> 30%, reputation with the rebels <20% => attack on Nemora with Orcs and assassins
    Failed, "Bring the alchemist Avogadro to Trelis" => slave catchers emerge
    "Conquer the Castle Trelis!" => Dialogue with Grok then Orcs are in the castle

Nemora:
    "Bring Russel the goods from the desert" => Dialogue with Khabir; assassin in Assassin Karlen
    "Cole the farmhand wants to Nemora" => Dialogue with Farmon
    "Go with Karlen to the Pass to Varant" with => Dialogue Nafalem
    "Spaces of the farm west of Trelis Orcs", "Destroy the orcs in and around the temple of Trelis" => Dialogue with Thorus; Orcs on the road
    Reputation with the rebels,> 30%, reputation with the orcs <15% => Nemora defend against Orcs and assassins
    "Who is the leader of Nemora?" => Dialogue with vacuum

Geldern:
    "Kill the leader of the southern druid search party," "Kill the druid hunting party from Geldern" => Dialogue with Nemrok; Orcs in the woods
    "The seven ancient rings of the alchemists", "Find the first paladin's helmet", "Gold plates for Lares" => Dialogue with Grimboll
    Dialogue with Torn, and Runak Porgan => closes the gate guard access to Grok (not permanent)
    "Hamil, the audacious artifact trader among the slaves' => Dialogue with temperature and Hamil
    you can verpfeiffen Marius

Silden:
    "Kill the slaves escaped from Silden" => Dialogue with Freman
    "Bring the delivery of the Orcs from the rebels Nordmar Anog" => Dialogue with Grompel; Quest "help for the rebels in Silden"
    "Kill the shaman Grompel city" => Dialogue with Quadir with reaction
    "Quadir hunt for a new slave for Silden" => Attack of Wills comrades; dialogue with Freman with consequences for the quest "Kill the slaves escaped from Silden"
    "A delivery from Nordmar" => Dialogue with Anog
    "The warlord wants Umbrak the death of rebel leader Anog" => Dialogue with Inogen with reaction
    5x "Save a slave from the wilderness of Silden" => slave revolt in Silden
    if you Umbrak face says it was a rebel => Revolution in Silden
    "Help for the rebels in Silden" = available> Randall as a companion
    if you verpfeifft Inogen at Zapotek => Dialogue with Inogen with reaction
    Time limit for "Kill the underground rebels." with reaction, if you do not comply with the

Faring:
    "Take Ali's gift to Tom" => Dialogue with Ali
    Reputation with the rebels,> 50% => no access to the castle
    Reputation with Orcs> 50%, reputation with the rebels <25%; dialogue with Tjalf, Grim, Kerth => defense against North Faring of men and rebels
    you get the quest "Destroy the last resistance of the Morra!" Kan's bodyguards as Belgleiter

Vengard:
    "Bring Abe bread for the castle," "Bring Abe roast meat for the castle," "Bring Keldron weapons for the castle," "Bring Vandorn hammers for the castle," "Bring Vandorn saws for the Castle," "Bring Vandorn picks for the castle "=> Dialogue with Cobryn
    "Destroy the Orcs outside the siege of the barrier" => Tangach closes access to Uruk, a Orkarmee in the forest and fight against the rebels; dialogue with Mitch
    "Eliminate the five leaders of the orc siege inside the barrier" has not yet met, but it is already the king => Attack of the Orcs

Braga:
    "The liberation of Braga!" => Dialogue with Grok then Orcs are in the city

Ben Erai:
    (Freed slaves) "Slaves for Lago" => Dialogue with Sancho and Hurit

Ben Sala:
    "The business with Bashir" => Mirzo is no longer
    "Two Mules for Sister Sara" => Killer Assassin at Ben Erai

Bakaresh:
    Dialogue with leaders of all nomads => Raid closes access to Beliartempel (not permanently, see section "A lesson in hospitality")
    "A lesson in hospitality" => Raid opens access to the temple again
    "The end for Aldo" => Jaffar is no longer
    Beliar => Nomads attack Bakaresh

Mora Sul:
    Dialogue with all water mages => Ernesto closes access to Gonzales (not permanently, see section "Kill all Water Mages")
    "Kill all Water Mages' => Ernesto Gonzales access to open again
    "A sword for Gonzales" => you can offer Ishmael the crescent moon
    "The soul chalices" => Quest "A demon in Mora Sul"; dialogues with affected traders
    "Kaffus guards," "Hassan", "The soul chalices" => Quest "A demon in Mora Sul"
    "A demon in Mora Sul" => demon appears in Mora Sul
    new quest "slave revolt in Mora Sul" => slaves attacking the guards in Mora Sul
    "The moon blade" => you must compensate for the loss of Gonzales
    Gonzales can offer the crescent => Assassin scouts in Al Shedim
    "Punish the slave Yussuf!" => Cruz is not a companion later
    "The killer of Ramirez '=> Killer Assassin at Braga and Ishtar; dialogue with Nerusul
    "Ramirez, who disappeared Assassin" => Killer Assassin near Mora Sul
    "Hassan" => Killer Assassin at Bakaresh

Ishtar:
    Reputation among the nomads> 50% => no access to the city
    If you must kill Zuben (the end) he conjures an undead army

Hammer Clan:
    "Free the Furnace" => Dialogue with bring around ale with reaction; Orcs are attacking the bridge to the clan

Fire Clan:
    "Liberate Nordmar!" => Dialogue with Gnar, then is Faring hostile
    "Kill Orcs!" still not satisfied, but it is already at the Olivier => Attack of the Orcs at the monastery

Monastery:
    "Throw the fire chalices into the sacred fire!" => Attack of the Orcs at the monastery

Xardas:
    Xardas: Zuben is dead => assassin in Xardas
    Xardas: Rhobar dead => assassin in Xardas

Rebel camp guards react to cities exemption with praise

WarTimeMod integrated parts: amulets and rings and blanks are more expensive.
    In addition, all amulets, rings and blanks were removed from the chests.
    The undead are now stronger in Gotha.

(? Intercepted Grompel delivery?)

Am eigenen Kopf führt kein Weg vorbei ...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Adventurer Avatar von waltc
    Deep within Martian soil where it's warm and the air is good

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Eiskönig Beitrag anzeigen
    The recognition of the hostile armor is a feature of the QP and not from the CM.
    OK, I'm thinking that you guys mean to use the word "faction" instead of "fraction"... You were close--just no letter "r". Fractions generally are numbers like 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5 etc. ad infinitum. "Fraction" is commonly used to denote an amount always less than 1, or else to describe simply a very small part of a larger whole, as in, "He made it in a fraction of the time it took everyone else." Faction, otoh, could be defined as "a dedicated, tightly knit group," which is what I believe you meant to say (Your English, btw, is a hell of a lot better than my German)

In Gothic 2:notr, 2.6(fix), as I'm sure you know very well, if you wear the armor of an enemy faction you will be attacked (ie, wear bandit armor around the City Guard and you will be attacked first and questioned later...) It was kind of funny in G2 because sometimes you could run away from a hostile faction and change into a friendly uniform and come back and you'd still be attacked, even in a friendly uniform; other times you can draw hostile attention because of your armor, run away and change clothes and return, and instead of attacking you they'll just say something like, "I thought you were trying to pick a fight with me!" This kind of thing just makes the game more interesting. Only time it ever got the best of me is the few times when immediately after teleporting I'd go to meet with people who took a very dim view of the uniform I'd forgotten to change.

It means exactly that armors with the crossed swords in the icon brings a hostile reaction at the other fraction, armors with a skull in the icon (f.e. bandit armors) are hostile for everybody.
    Only if you have a minimum reputation of 75 (the NPC is green) this effect is gone.
    With the CM it is possible, to set all armors fraction free, to eliminate this feature.
    For future games, I think ideally that the armor for some groups (eg, Paladins & Militia, etc) should remain faction-based because the anarchy of unique clothing and individuality doesn't mix well with these groups, but that for other groups, such as pirates and/or bandits, the uniforms should be of a custom variety not necessarily associated with a distinct faction, and that the game would recognize players and NPCs not belonging to either the Paladins or the bandits by their own achievements and direction inside the game world. IE, if I'm a straight-laced Paladin going undercover to expose a thieves' guild I *should* be able to wear a wide variety of clothing without bringing down the ire of local law enforcement. So I think that what I'd prefer in a mod, or better yet in a game itself, are uniforms and clothing requirements for players and NPCs that are *somewhere between* being completely faction-based and being completely faction-less.

Many, many thanks to Mordrak & pals for the CM2.x mods!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26

C-Hawk ist offline
    @Eiskönig:

I don't think Im going to install it, because I have to THINK too much, maybe another time

it makes no sense for you, to install it.
    Why not?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Rookie

naziteror ist offline

help

I'm sorry but i need some help with QP4.2!
    I dont know where to find him can someone give me a direct download link
    i have found a thread for QP4.2 but my deutsch is not very good and i can't find the right download link !
    thank's for the help
    Geändert von naziteror (03.11.2011 um 13:05 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Local Hero Avatar von DonPhoenix

DonPhoenix ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von naziteror Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm sorry but i need some help with QP4.2!
    I dont know where to find him can someone give me a direct download link
    i have found a thread for QP4.2 but my deutsch is not very good and i can't find the right download link !
    thank's for the help
    Here you go:
    http://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/download_433.htm
    I've had a really bad day and I have to relieve my tension. Hold still...

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    Rookie

naziteror ist offline

Thank's

But now i have biger problem!
    I have speach only in the thinks that are from original gothic 3 when NPC start talking for a quest that didn't exsist in original gothic 3 there are no speach and no subs!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ naziteror:
    What exact language version of Gothic 3 do you have? Because QuestPaket v4 Update 2 supports EFIGS (English - French - Italian - German - Spanish) ingame texts and German speeches only. Therefore you should select one of these languages and activate subtitles.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31

C-Hawk ist offline
    As I asked earlier:
    Is it possible to have English speech for the original game and German for the extra content?
    It may has been answered already, I havent played G3 for about 2 months dont blame me, blame my memory

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ C-Hawk:
    You can't hear a mix of English (G3) and German (QP) speeches without resources conversion because all speech files must have the same package generation with a same internal structure, for example:
    Speech_English.pak + Speech_English.mod (English speech activated)
    Internal structure of packages:
    English_LipSyncData\*_English.xlip
    English_ogg\*_English.ogg

Speech_German.pak + Speech_German.mod (German speech activated)
    Internal structure of packages:
    German_LipSyncData\*_German.xlip
    German_ogg\*_German.ogg

I recommend G3 Speech Converter tool to convert German speech package (QP) into Engilsh one. There is a detailed instruction how to do it:
    How to convert German speeches of a Packet of Quests for the Gothic 3 English version - the detailed instruction for a total dummies:
    0. check for presence of a free space for files repacking (nearby 1 GB) and the rights to change contents of a folder with installed Gothic 3;
    1. unpack archive contents, open command line and launch a file G3_Speech_Converter_en.cmd;
    2. specify a path to installed Gothic 3, for example: C:\Games\Gothic III;
    3. specify an extension for a speeches file: mod;
    4. specify source language of a speeches file: German;
    5. specify target language of a speeches file: English;
    6. if all has been made correctly, wait until the end of a speeches conversion process;
    7. if all was completed without errors, launch the game.

Certainly, you can't hear dialogues from "Consequences" mod because it have German and English subtitles only.
    Geändert von Dimus (14.11.2011 um 09:10 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Eiskönig
    Obviously the mod consequences is not translated and also it makes no sense for you, to install it
    You are mistaken because "Consequences" mod have an English translation too. Unfortunately, made with a poor quality. I think that it may be a reason why Content Mod authors disabled "Consequences" mod installation in the English version of CM 2.3.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34
    Rookie

testera ist offline
    Hi,
    I installed Gothic 3 Steam, Patch 1.74, QP 4.2 and now the last thing is CM 2.3, but there is a problem. First I need to know what I am installing, so I came here to ask some questions and hopefully get an answers.

[Bild: 41921507.png][Bild: 56923450.png][Bild: 53626103.png]

Questions:
    1. I guess I know what that one does
    2. What will happen if I check this one?
    3. What will happen if I check this one?
    4. What will happen if I check this one?
    5. What will happen if I check this one? (I guess i will need to see pictures in oder to see the difference)
    6. What will happen if I check this one? (I guess i will need to see pictures in oder to see the difference)
    7. What will happen if I check this one? (I guess i will need to see pictures in oder to see the difference)
    8. What will happen if I check this one? (I guess i will need to see pictures in oder to see the difference)
    9. How does it look compared to the one that I will get if I leave this one unchecked? (Pictures please)
    10. I read something about this one few posts above but what will exactly happen if I check/uncheck this one.

And for the end is there a complete changelog what QP4.2 and CM2.3 will do to the game(Gothic3+1.74)?

thx in advance

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von testera Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi,
    I installed Gothic 3 Steam, Patch 1.74, QP 4.2 and now the last thing is CM 2.3, but there is a problem. First I need to know what I am installing, so I came here to ask some questions and hopefully get an answers.

[Bild: 41921507.png][Bild: 56923450.png][Bild: 53626103.png]

Questions:
    1. I guess I know what that one does
    2. What will happen if I check this one?
    3. What will happen if I check this one?
    4. What will happen if I check this one?
    5. What will happen if I check this one? (I guess i will need to see pictures in oder to see the difference)
    6. What will happen if I check this one? (I guess i will need to see pictures in oder to see the difference)
    7. What will happen if I check this one? (I guess i will need to see pictures in oder to see the difference)
    8. What will happen if I check this one? (I guess i will need to see pictures in oder to see the difference)
    9. How does it look compared to the one that I will get if I leave this one unchecked? (Pictures please)
    10. I read something about this one few posts above but what will exactly happen if I check/uncheck this one.

And for the end is there a complete changelog what QP4.2 and CM2.3 will do to the game(Gothic3+1.74)?

thx in advance
    1&4 Choose one of them, 1 is with additional quests from the quest package (QP).
    2. That's the main content of the mod, just check it
    3. Makes the game harder, some quests cannot fullfilled when you did oposide quest
    5,6,7,8: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...o-the-CM2.0%29
    9. A finer looking font
    10. Not sure, but I guess that is about that other NPCs react to the armor you are wearing, so you could be attacked by some fractions if you wear the armor of another fraction

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36
    Rookie

testera ist offline
    ty so much Werner
    now i just need to know about 5,6,7,8

Is it correct if i say that i can only check 5,6 or 8 and 7? and these pictures:

Is this one with 5,6 or 8 and with or without 7?

[Bild: attachment.php?attachmentid=30911&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1284911355]

And is this one with 5,6 or 8 and with or without 7?
    [Bild: attachment.php?attachmentid=30912&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1284911355]

And is there a mod for bold hair coz this yellow sucks?
    thx in advance
    Geändert von testera (19.11.2011 um 12:50 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ testera:
    Both screenshots were made with #6 (Bars without Compass) and #7 (Transparent Dialog box) mods activated. I'm not recommend to activate together following mods: #5 (Bars with Compass), #6 (Bars without Compass) and #8 (Original Bars and Compass from Gothic 3).

@ WernerTWC:
    You are mistaken because "Fraction_Armors" mod makes all in-game armors fraction-independent again (like in Gothic 3 without QuestPaket installed). For example, you may wear paladin's armor in the captured by orcs enclaves without hostile reactions from orcs and their mercs (certainly, if your reputation in these enclaves less than 75%).
    Geändert von Dimus (19.11.2011 um 15:42 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38
    Rookie

testera ist offline
    Few last things:

1. Is there a complete changelog what QP4.2 and CM2.3 will do to the game(Gothic3+1.74)?
    2. Is there a mod for bold hair coz this yellow sucks?
    3. If I check Consequences I will not be able to do all quests right? and if I leave it unchecked I will be able to do all the quests? and is there a changelog what Consequences 1.2 do to the game?
    4. Is any famous, big, good, popular or something like that mod worth installing after 1.74, QP and CM is installed?

thx in advance

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ testera:
    1. Read contents of files in the following folders: Questpaket Dokumentation (appear after QP installation), CM_Information (appear after CM installation). Usually they are in German language.
    2. I don't know about such mod.
    3. Just read contents of file CM_Information\Changelog_Consequences_1.2.txt (German language) and make your choice.
    4. Sorry, but I can't say more about releases of another global and famous mods for Gothic 3 yet. For example, Community Story Project currently is under development and its release date is unknown. Returning of the general Lee mod, which extends story line in the Vangard and in a lot places in Nordmar, was developed for the Russian language only.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40
    Local Hero Avatar von DonPhoenix

DonPhoenix ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von testera Beitrag anzeigen
    3. If I check Consequences I will not be able to do all quests right? and if I leave it unchecked I will be able to do all the quests? and is there a changelog what Consequences 1.2 do to the game?
    As far as I know you won't be able to complete one of the two opposing quests, but sadly I can't give you any example. As for the changelog, that I don't know.
    I've had a really bad day and I have to relieve my tension. Hold still...

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »