Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

meisam ist offline

Exclamation a mage with AB

hi its my first post here also i use this forum for month
    first i want to thank u for your helps it greatly improved my knowledge
    and special thanks for community patch developers. i must say this game is now perfect

what do u think about my secound playthrough with ab as a mage

first i didnt read single stone tablet until i reached 250 AK and when i found a artifact dealer i relod untill i get 2 stone tablet. for that u need to do lots of easy quest sildern is perfect place lots of easy quest although i also finished all arenas in montera except orc capital after 200 ak i swim to lago get tp stone and south to satrus to learn mana regen

here is a summary of what i did with my learning points
    i learned fast learning in lvl 6, mana regen in lvl 24, dark mage in 32 (i think) and i didnt spent single point in dex,strenth,alchemy,thieving but i learned all take trophies (ofcourse after i learned dark mage)
    i gave moon blade to the smith so i get 2 smithing and after doing some other quest for smiths i had 14 smithing so i learned prospecter

question is how mana regeneration work it seems it is percentage base, beacuse it seems my mana regeneration improved when i increased my mana pool (but it didnt change when i use a staff of sorcerecy

another question how magic damage work i know it depend on AK i want to know what is it exactly and what magic is better btw fireball, ice, lightning

one more question: i found in other posts that there is old chest "In the castle ruin above the rebel camp near Silden" i searched all places that i could.(ofcourse i didnt search enough) there are some ruin with lots of goblins (most goblins ever seen in one place) another ruin with 2 hunter for okara and another on where u find a septer for geldern (well that one is a little too far :P). i searched all this places but i found nothing except the other new old chest in cave with 1 shadowbeast

thanks

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    I think the mana regeneration skill always makes you regenerate a certain portion of your mana BAR rather than your mana POOL
    Each point of Ancient Knowledge adds one point to your total damage.Fireball does the most damage overall when charged,since it also burns the enemies,but the ice spell freezes the enemy.Useful against powerful enemies,and against enemies immune to fire(such as dragons)
    The only old chest near/in Silden is the one near Grompel
    Geändert von TudoracheMG (16.10.2011 um 09:56 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Mana regeneration regenerates something like 1 mana/second for every 100 max mana you have, up to 500 max.

As for your special chest worries: http://death-to-spies.com/aho/g3imap/

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Rookie

meisam ist offline
    sadly i cant download that map i am not sure why

about old chest i mean new old chest that added with cp 1.7 there is four new old chest and i only find one of them beatwean rebel camp and trogel (the orc who trigger "a delivery from nordmar" quest) there is a cave with a lone shadowbeast the cave is in middle of land

so about mana regen optimum mana pool is 500 mana right?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Rookie

meisam ist offline
    no matter i find that old chest its near third "where is guru" quest, chest