Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 1 von 21 12345812 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 401
    Demigod Avatar von Dino
    previous thread is here

It's about time we reached 400 post in the off-topic thread
    Dino ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Indeed Let us breath some life in this second one!

Oh, and a small request... please let us not talk about calin any more... I had too much of him and I am sure he is stalking the forum right now interpreting our posts as a sign that he is being missed... let him be forsaken.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Knight Commander
    Am I the only one who thinks that the Risen 2 website is just not as fast as it should be? I've had more complex sites opening in half the time.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]
    Nisarg ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Dino
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh, and a small request... please let us not talk about calin any more... I had too much of him and I am sure he is stalking the forum right now interpreting our posts as a sign that he is being missed... let him be forsaken.
    Yeah.

Anyway, moved to a new place and finally got my own damn internet. 5 euros a month for 18 mb/s. I'd say that is a fair deal
    Besides... I was tired of using some other people's wifi... it was too slow and too unstable. But all I have is my shitty laptop and I can't play anything
    Dino ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    Besides... I was tired of using some other people's wifi... it was too slow and too unstable. But all I have is my shitty laptop and I can't play anything
    Well, I just keep getting lucky, right now I found someone's wifi unprotected and it has incredible speed Good thing, I just got over the bandwidth limit of my mobile modem...

Oh, and I can't play anything either, my laptop keeps heating even when I play '95 games...
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

banned
    You've got to be really, really dumb to think that just because my Assassin of Kings account was banned I'm out of the forum as well. I wager that not even you are so simple minded to believe something like that ... During all of these years since I was banned, I was never away from the forum ... Under different accounts I was always here. The banishment is not an impediment for me ... it's just an annoying thing, but it won't stop me. So, just so you know, see you in a month or so with a new identity.
    CalinOfKings ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Dino
    Oh, and I can't play anything either, my laptop keeps heating even when I play '95 games...
    Yeah that suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks... like, a lot.

Next thing on my priorities list: save 500-700 euros for a new PC. Who cares about clothes and comfort anyway
    Food? pffft, who needs that
    Dino ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    In fucking deed. Hmm... too bad I don't really like spending money and time on games. Sure, PB games will always be welcome, yet I don't think I am going to play other games. So such an investment would seem excessive.
    Maladiq ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Dino
    I suppose that is so. But I don't have anything better to do anyway, so might as well play games.

Get a job, they may say... sure, I'll just walk down on Job street and pick one up. There surely are plenty available. People love giving away money to random strangers for no reason.
    Dino ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Try an unpaid internship. If they like you, they will keep you on a paid position.
    Maladiq ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Dino
    Try an unpaid internship. If they like you, they will keep you on a paid position.
    They don't simply give jobs arround, not where I live. And I really hate this motherfucking place
    Dino ist offline

Veteran Avatar von Aetherian
    Zitat Zitat von CalinOfKings Beitrag anzeigen
    You've got to be really, really dumb to think that just because my Assassin of Kings account was banned I'm out of the forum as well. I wager that not even you are so simple minded to believe something like that ... During all of these years since I was banned, I was never away from the forum ... Under different accounts I was always here. The banishment is not an impediment for me ... it's just an annoying thing, but it won't stop me. So, just so you know, see you in a month or so with a new identity.
    Must be an obsessive/compulsive thing. Most people would eventually get a clue and move on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, saw this article and it pretty much confirmed for me that the Brits talk a lot of shit.
    Aetherian ist offline

Knight Commander
    Zitat Zitat von Aetherian Beitrag anzeigen
    Anyway, saw this article and it pretty much confirmed for me that the Brits talk a lot of shit.
    Nisarg ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Mmmm, dirty british chicks, not what I had in mind...
    Maladiq ist offline

Knight Commander
    So you've upgraded vBulletin 4.1.6 to 4.1.7, eh? And got rid of the old favicon in the process?
    Nisarg ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    And this is the internet I steal from my neighbors

[Bild: 1539888628.png]
    Maladiq ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Dino
    Damn neighbours... that's like 4 times as fast as the one I use
    actually mine is 14-18 so it's not 4 times
    Dino ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Yeah, this is a copy/paste post

As I am sure you know, Risen has a Facebook page. A small competition took place and I guess now the best entries are up for voting. If you could donate 1 like per each, it would be appreciated.[Bild: SM45.gif]
    The first thing you must do in order to view the picture links is to like the Risen page: https://www.facebook.com/risengame

My submissions:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...3300602&type=3

Greatly in your debt
    Maladiq ist offline

Knight Commander
    Yeah, this is a copy/paste post

As I am sure you know, Risen has a Facebook page. A small competition took place and I guess now the best entries are up for voting. If you could donate 1 like per each, it would be appreciated.[Bild: SM45.gif]
    The first thing you must do in order to view the picture links is to like the Risen page: https://www.facebook.com/risengame

My submissions:

Greatly in your debt
    Oddly enough, none of the links work for me. The first one dumps back to my facebook "Home" page. The other three say "Content unavailable."
    Nisarg ist offline

Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    First one leads you to the front page because you don't have an account. The others are visible only if you have an account and clicked the "Like" button of the first page. But I am not going to ask you to go through the trouble of registering just for a vote
    Maladiq ist offline

Seite 1 von 21 12345812 ... Letzte »