Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 36 von 36
  1. #21 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Zitat Zitat von Kuchenschlachter Beitrag anzeigen
    Risen-Mega-Monster-Rebalancing-Mod?! now i'm nervous. ok, it's just mega, that doesn't neccessarily mean good.
    Oh my god - I just realized that the thread starter was CzarnyAfgan. So sorry for that. What I meant was the "Risen-Mega-Monster-Rebalancing-Mod" by CzarnyAfgan and Kuchenschlachter.
    Shak-otay ist offline

2. #22 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan
    No big deal, it's allright have you got for me allready any tips related to modifiying monster statistics?
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

3. #23 Zitieren
    Ritter
    I had an idea with tables: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...1#post17166246

The Lrenter has an export button now. Could release it after I implemented an import button for the
    (modified) tables. But you would have to mess around with about 27 tables.

So maybe you'd prefer to wait for the next relaese of Galrath's Risen Viewer?

Zitat Zitat von Galrath434
    Maybe, but who want's to edit a pile of text files? I think I will implement something like this in the next version of the Viewer : The user choses a monster, a skill and a new value and the Viewer will search in the lrent for all occurrences of the same monster and apply the changes made. This will be quite easy to use I think.
    Shak-otay ist offline

4. #24 Zitieren
    That's a good idea . I will wait.
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

5. #25 Zitieren
    Any news about the next relaese of Galrath's Risen Viewer???
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

6. #26 Zitieren
    Is it ready???
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

7. #27 Zitieren
    research Avatar von NicoDE
    You're in a hurry, aren't you?
    NicoDE ist offline

8. #28 Zitieren
    Nop, but I would like to start working on my mod already, it could be interesting .
    Greetings.
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

9. #29 Zitieren
    Any news?
    CzarnyAfgan ist offline

10. #30 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    Is there a newer guide/tool to edit monster stats, hero stats, and economy?
    Jobesky ist offline

11. #31 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Somewhat, back then we didn't know how tple and lrent files interact which is critical for monster/npc/pc stats.

Today if I wasn't using the sdk I'd use Baltrams Script_Extensions.dll(docu). With it you can export monsters from a running game as a tple file. This way you can edit the stats in the running game, export the monster as a template replacing the original one with your updated one. And you are done, all monsters corresponding to that tple should have their stats changed in a new game.

no liability assumed
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline

12. #32 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    Couple questions.

1.) If I edit an item's price in TPLEdit, would it need a new game to show up? And which values are what I would get from selling an item vs. what it would cost to purchase an item?

2.) Using the Risen Editor, how do I edit the creature .lrents and where do I even find them? And when I'm done editing them and saving the changes, where do I put the saved .lrents? Like, what if I want to edit all the boars in the game, how do I find them? Is this where?: https://imgur.com/zhvVnhq

Or is it just for that particular map and I have to edit all the creatures in a map on all maps? And do you know where the Experience variable is?
    Jobesky ist offline Geändert von Jobesky (23.01.2020 um 16:14 Uhr)

13. #33 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Zitat Zitat von Jobesky Beitrag anzeigen
    1.) If I edit an item's price in TPLEdit, would it need a new game to show up?
    I don't think you need a new game for it to take effect. It's just an educated guess though.

And which values are what I would get from selling an item vs. what it would cost to purchase an item?
    What you can set in the template of an item is it's lets call it value. How much a vendor charges/offers technically depends on the vendor. In the base game everything is sold to you for it's value and you get as far as i remember it 0.2*value.
    thios factors 1 for buying from a vendor and 0.2 for selling to a vendor are attributes of the vendor.

2.) Using the Risen Editor, how do I edit the creature .lrents and where do I even find them? And when I'm done editing them and saving the changes, where do I put the saved .lrents? Like, what if I want to edit all the boars in the game, how do I find them? Is this where?: https://imgur.com/zhvVnhq

Or is it just for that particular map and I have to edit all the creatures in a map on all maps?
    First, don't bother with .lrents if you just want to edit the stats of all monsters of a specific type.(lrents are packed in data\common\projects.p*, monsters are scattered over manylrents)
    I hardly remember Risen Editor so...

And do you know where the Experience variable is?
    The experience awarded for killing a monster is its level*10. The level is just another stat like str, dex...
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline

14. #34 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    Yeah I've been sitting here editing EVERY single monster in the Wild_Outdoor_Monster.lrent for the last hour+ and my eyes are glazing over. There has to be a faster way to do this but I don't know how. You and Baltram have mentioned a script but I don't know how to use it.

EDIT: Oh@ I noticed the documentation you posted, I didn't see that before. That's helpful but I still don't see what I need specifically to get all the templates I need and what commands to do so.

What commands do I need to get all the monster files? I put a mountlist_packed.ini in my /bin folder, I did the .ini changes for the hotkeys, but now I'm stuck.
    Jobesky ist offline Geändert von Jobesky (23.01.2020 um 21:23 Uhr)

15. #35 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Baltram
    Yeah I've been sitting here editing EVERY single monster in the Wild_Outdoor_Monster.lrent for the last hour+ and my eyes are glazing over. There has to be a faster way to do this but I don't know how.
    I'm terribly sorry, I gave you the idea (via PM) that you needed to edit every single instance of the monster you want to change.
    As Kuchenschlachter said, this is not the case. It suffices to modify the template file and start a new game. I had forgotten that.

What commands do I need to get all the monster files? I put a mountlist_packed.ini in my /bin folder, I did the .ini changes for the hotkeys, but now I'm stuck.
    Create the empty folder Risen\data\common\templates and restart Risen. Start/Load a game, open the console and type invisible so you don't get attacked by monsters. Spawn the monster you want to edit (say, a boar) using the command DynEntity Spawn Boar. You do not need to type out the whole command, there is autocompletion (tabulator key). Next, do DynEntity Edit #r1 which will open the property editor for the newly spawned boar. Navigate to PropertySets > Skills. There you can find all the relevant stats. If you change a value, be sure to press [Enter] to confirm the change. Once you are done, execute the command DynEntity ExportAsTemplate #r1 which (if you set up the mountlist_packed.ini correctly) should create a new template file for the boar containing your changes.
    Baltram ist offline

16. #36 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    Damn. I'm sure that would've been easier than what I did - I edited each .lrent one by one but I did find the batch utility to make it so whatever changes I made to one monster, it applied to all of them in that .lrent. Took a little but, but MUCH faster than how I was doing it!

Thanks for the information!
    Jobesky ist offline

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12