Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 10 von 17 « Erste ... 367891011121314 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 181 bis 200 von 324
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #181
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist gerade online
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    I wish the cities weren't so easy to liberate. It is ridiculous that one man can enter a city full of orcs and liberate it in just two days. It would be nice if the game made you wait until the last chapters before actually having the option to liberate some cities, leading a small group of rebels into the city. Maybe one or two smaller cities could be liberate before, but the rest should wait.
    So we want it to be, at the CSP it isn't that simple start a Revolution stuff anymore.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #182
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von HerrFenrisWolf Beitrag anzeigen
    So we want it to be, at the CSP it isn't that simple start a Revolution stuff anymore.
    I truly and honestly love you I haven;t been this hyped for a game for years. Since G3 came out, actually. I have kinda grown past playing computer games, I can't play longer than 1.5 hours without wanting to throw the laptop out the window, yet I can't wait for this project to be finished and to play and finish the game myself.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #183
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    HerrFenrisWolf, that's indeed a great thing. Though I nvr finished G3... I bet they're easy to liberate in the end. Archers arent that hard to avoid, and once u get rid of the mages, its a piece of cake.

DonPhoenix, not rly... lets say I kinda stopped after the christmas events
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

4. Beiträge anzeigen #184
    Local Hero Avatar von DonPhoenix

DonPhoenix ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von C-Hawk Beitrag anzeigen
    HerrFenrisWolf, that's indeed a great thing. Though I nvr finished G3... I bet they're easy to liberate in the end. Archers arent that hard to avoid, and once u get rid of the mages, its a piece of cake.

DonPhoenix, not rly... lets say I kinda stopped after the christmas events
    Well, then you should know there will be more about Pirates in CSP, and if I am not mistaken, more about Ortega too (they even made a flag and name for coastal region, but I can't recall it, although I think flag includes Fish, Grain and Swords- which all have some meaning.
    I've had a really bad day and I have to relieve my tension. Hold still...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #185
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Indeed, forgot about that little detail

EDIT: Though I can't find the picture anymore...
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Geändert von Maladiq (10.08.2012 um 11:59 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #186

DonPhoenix ist offline
    Here it is, Tymoris.
    http://page.g3csp.bplaced.de/3rd-december-2011/?lang=en
    and
    http://page.g3csp.bplaced.de/2nd-december-2011/?lang=en
    Oh, and it doesn't say anything about connection with Ortega... I don't know why was I thinking that, maybe because of Bandits on the picture-if they are bandits at all.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #187
    Warrior Avatar von Colmar

Colmar ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DonPhoenix Beitrag anzeigen
    Here it is, Tymoris.
    http://page.g3csp.bplaced.de/3rd-december-2011/?lang=en
    and
    http://page.g3csp.bplaced.de/2nd-december-2011/?lang=en
    Oh, and it doesn't say anything about connection with Ortega... I don't know why was I thinking that, maybe because of Bandits on the picture-if they are bandits at all.
    there is a connection in the tale of 4 December, "Unbidden guests":
    "Ortega announced he didn’t feel commited to the king anymore and promised to secure the coastal region himself. Reportedly he even proclaimed the free kingdom Tymoris and declared himself ruler of the coast."

P.S. there is also a map, with Tymoris signed
    Geändert von Colmar (10.08.2012 um 15:53 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #188

DonPhoenix ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Colmar Beitrag anzeigen
    there is a connection in the tale of 4 December, "Unbidden guests":
    "Ortega announced he didn’t feel commited to the king anymore and promised to secure the coastal region himself. Reportedly he even proclaimed the free kingdom Tymoris and declared himself ruler of the coast."

P.S. there is also a map, with Tymoris signed
    Ah, so that's why I had that connection in my mind all the time Thanks for telling me!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #189
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    I can't play longer than 1.5 hours without wanting to throw the laptop out the window, yet I can't wait for this project to be finished and to play and finish the game myself.
    I know what you feel. The last game that i genuinely enjoyed was ME3 and before that, ME2. Pretty one-sided but......

Anyways. As a massive lore gatherer, i want to know what happened to Khorinis and what happened to Hagen and the paladins. I would wish for a book or such. Kind of like the Fallout Bible 1-8.

Also, is the combat better?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #190
    Sapere aude  Avatar von Jünger des Xardas

Jünger des Xardas ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ariogaisus Beitrag anzeigen
    Anyways. As a massive lore gatherer, i want to know what happened to Khorinis and what happened to Hagen and the paladins. I would wish for a book or such. Kind of like the Fallout Bible 1-8.
    As a lore gatherer you should love the CSP because it will have more lore than any PB-game ever had. We are careful not to make the world too much ours and too different from what PB might have intendet though. So there won't be any crap like the Arcania-godess. Just filling gapes. But as it happens there's a lot of those in the Gothic lore...
    Anyway. Concerning Khorinis: Since the orc invasion took place during the fight on Irdorath or during the voyage to Myrtana or even during the hero's first days on Myrtana it wouldn't make much sense if there already existed a history book about that event, would it? You will however hear something about what happened on Khorinis. Thorus will provide more information than in the original game and other characters might tell you one or two things as well.
    Also, is the combat better?
    We have no way of changing anything there unfortunatly.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #191
    Ranger Avatar von Celestial

Celestial ist offline
    Is the projekt going to be big file to add to 1.74/1.75 patched
    G3 or will all other cm and qpaks have to be there too? *headache*

12. Beiträge anzeigen #192
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    I am curious if you will add lore concerning the differences between the primitive orcs of Khorinis and the more evolved ones from the mainland. The relationship between their nations, different customs and habits, origins, their role in the orc wars and so on.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #193
    Ranger Avatar von Zelazko

Zelazko ist offline
    I am curious if you will add lore concerning the differences between the primitive orcs of Khorinis and the more evolved ones from the mainland. The relationship between their nations, different customs and habits, origins, their role in the orc wars and so on.
    I agree. There should be some explanation why mainland orcs speak human language fluently while Khorinis orcs do not speak human language or if they speak they are bad at it e.g. Ur-Shak.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #194

Zitat Zitat von Celestial Beitrag anzeigen
    Is the projekt going to be big file to add to 1.74/1.75 patched
    G3 or will all other cm and qpaks have to be there too? *headache*
    Not sure if I got your question right but you will have to install the original game first, then the actual Version of the CP (which would be 1.75) and then the CSP. Our project won't be compatible to the CM or the QP though we take from this mods whatever fits in our own.
    We will. But keep in mind that we are on the mainland now with no Khorinis-orcs around our playing any role. So there won't be too much information especially not concerning their culture. But you will learn about the relationship between both people and about what's going on on Khorinis right now.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #195
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    I hope that most of the orcs aren't fluent in human language any more. Maybe they should at least have a distinct dialect.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

16. Beiträge anzeigen #196

C-Hawk ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nisarg Beitrag anzeigen
    I hope that most of the orcs aren't fluent in human language any more. Maybe they should at least have a distinct dialect.
    This would result in a lot of 'conversations' that will be re-done. I think it's a good idea, but I don't know what effort the CSP is willing to put in speech. Would like to know this.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #197
    Veteran

glumetzul ist offline
    This would result in a lot of 'conversations' that will be re-done. I think it's a good idea, but I don't know what effort the CSP is willing to put in speech. Would like to know this.
    As far as I remember it's already official the fact that the CSP won't provide audio dialogs in german (english was never an option). So there won't be any accent for sure.

Now when it comes to subtitles, there are two ways of suggesting that a certain character doesn't really know the language or has a funny accent:
    1. The yoda-like syntax mistakes
    2. Writing certain words in a different way that would be read in a simmilar way to the original word. I hate this though as it's tiresome for my brain without much to gain.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #198

We have a "Add as much as you want but don't remove any original content unless necessary"-politic. So about 95% of the original dialogue will stay in the game. Removing all original orc dialogues would mean abandoning our princips and would also mean a LOT more work to do since we would have to rewrite all orc dialogues.
    Besides I really think that wouldn't work. The bad grammar was funny on Ur-Shak and Tarrok. But now the orcs play a compleatly different role. They are an actual fraction and ruling a whole country now. You constantly have to speak with orcs. And it would only get annoying and confusing if none of them could speak decent German/English.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #199

C-Hawk ist offline
    Besides, the G3 Orcs are better in everything then the G1/G2 Orcs. They are as 'Jünger des Xardas' said rulers of Myrtana, don't u think that they are a bit more sofisticated then the Khorinian Orcs? U could say that they are 'a bit more sofisticated because they actually speak a language.'
    I meant when I supported the idea that only the orcs who don't have option dialogue are worse in English/German then all the Orcs who do have a dialogue with options.

another topic:
    That wall in some video... I still don't understand when or where it is placed and if it is being built or broken down at the moment NH sees/hears from it.
    I guess NH will somehow either break it down or go around it. If it is at some pass to Nordmar, there are like 10 ways to get into Nordmar...

20. Beiträge anzeigen #200

Besides, the G3 Orcs are better in everything then the G1/G2 Orcs. They are as 'Jünger des Xardas' said rulers of Myrtana, don't u think that they are a bit more sofisticated then the Khorinian Orcs? U could say that they are 'a bit more sofisticated because they actually speak a language.'
    I meant when I supported the idea that only the orcs who don't have option dialogue are worse in English/German then all the Orcs who do have a dialogue with options.
    I wouldn't say they are more sophisticated but they are definitely more civilized.
    another topic:
    That wall in some video... I still don't understand when or where it is placed and if it is being built or broken down at the moment NH sees/hears from it.
    Maybe you should watch the video again. It's even marked on the map where it's placed And the orcs are tearing it down.
    I guess NH will somehow either break it down or go around it. If it is at some pass to Nordmar, there are like 10 ways to get into Nordmar...
    Don't worry we know of every pass.

Seite 10 von 17 « Erste ... 367891011121314 ... Letzte »