Seite 5 von 17 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 324
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von C-Hawk Beitrag anzeigen
    It looks like Jackal skin!
    Indeed!
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    Really love the armour there. <3

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    And finally we got rid of that horrid orange dessert

http://page.g3csp.bplaced.de/22nd-de...-2011/?lang=en

5. Beiträge anzeigen #85
    Ranger Avatar von Alecs

Alecs ist offline
    any news? how's the development going?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86
    Abenteurer Avatar von djzolie

djzolie ist offline
    Please, post some news, we are eager to hear about you.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87
    Sapere aude  Avatar von Jünger des Xardas

Jünger des Xardas ist offline
    Here's some news for you: The less we focus on crating specials instead of the actual project the sooner we are finished and you get to play the mod
    Besides: You don't want to know anything before playing our mod, do you?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    I for one hate spoilers. So the sooner it is read, the better. So is there a chance you will finish the mod before October?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    I, for one, have no problem if you guys take another year or two to finish the mod rather than releasing it in an incomplete state.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Two simple question then How many chapters will the game have? How many of them are totally complete and how many are at least half complete?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92

Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    How many chapters will the game have?
    Six as usual. But - again as usual - they aren't even nearly equally long, so the number alone doesn't tell you anything.
    How many of them are totally complete
    None since we don't work chronologically.
    and how many are at least half complete?
    The first one is nearly finished. In the others there's still a ot to do.

Then again all of this doesn't really show how much is already done. If you ask how many chapters can be played though the answer is 3 but there are a lot of changes in the world, ambient dialogues and atmosphere fixes that still need to be done and that can't really be counted to one particular chapter. And of course there are big subplots (most of them belong to the factions) which have new quests in each chapter and therefore need to be finished by us before the chapters are complete but which aren't necessary for the main plot.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Well, I am speechless indeed.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94
    Adventurer Avatar von rhaz

rhaz ist offline
    Can't wait to see this project come to completion Good luck and may you succeed in EVERYTHING you've set off to do!

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95
    Rookie

Mr-Morgan ist offline
    Greetings CSP folks!

First my short words of encouragement! Erm... That was it.

I have a question to put to you folks as you are probably the most knowledgeable people regarding G3 modding! Is is possible to add new models and animations for the characters in the world? As far as i see, you've added a bunch of weapons and retextured a load of armors but is it possible to add entirely new models and rig them to the skeletons used in the game? I am looking for a 3D modelling project and getting new character models into G3 would be an interesting project. I have been dabling with the tools that are mostly in german of which I speak not a word but it would be good to know what the limitations of G3 modding are...

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96

It is possible to add all kinds of new meshs to Gothic 3. Unfortunatly it isn't possible to add animations. Therefor you can't create animated objects such as new armours, NPCs or monsters. So the only new objects that can be put in the game are new weapons (at least swords and the like; no bows or crossbow since those are animated), shields, helmets or new enviromental objects.
    It is however possible to remove parts of animated objects (for exampel we cut this rediciulus "wing" off the back of the paladin's armour) - but then again it isn't possible to add new parts.

Part of our project wars redoing the weapons in order to make them look more realistic (as you can see on our homepage). We also wanted to have some more helmets and different haircuts for our NPCs. But since our modeller left this part of the project is currently on ice. All we do regarding meshs at the moment is removing some parts of various armours to create new ones.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97
    Rookie

Mr-Morgan ist offline
    Ok thanks for the reply!

I will have to fiddle around a bit more to see how far I can go modifying the existing meshes... I have not been able to succesfully extract any models so far. The .x files are all a mess when opened. I'm probably missing something crusial seeing as the model extraction tools I found are all in german... What tools has your team been using?

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98
    Rookie

Khorinis1 ist offline
    I have one question to CSP. Will we see in the game other known characters? Not only Wolf, Bennet and Girion?

19. Beiträge anzeigen #99
    Ranger Avatar von Zelazko

Zelazko ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mr-Morgan Beitrag anzeigen
    Ok thanks for the reply!

I will have to fiddle around a bit more to see how far I can go modifying the existing meshes... I have not been able to succesfully extract any models so far. The .x files are all a mess when opened. I'm probably missing something crusial seeing as the model extraction tools I found are all in german... What tools has your team been using?
    Will upcoming patch 1.75 bring possibility of creating something "new" that you could not do before?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #100
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist gerade online
    Zitat Zitat von Khorinis1 Beitrag anzeigen
    I have one question to CSP. Will we see in the game other known characters? Not only Wolf, Bennet and Girion?
    Yes the 4 friends, Thorus, Lee, the watermages

Zitat Zitat von zelazko Beitrag anzeigen
    Will upcoming patch 1.75 bring possibility of creating something "new" that you could not do before?
    Yes, now it is possible for us to made NPCs unkillable and killable again which helps to avoid bugs by loosing very important npcs.

Seite 5 von 17 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »