Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 12 von 17 « Erste ... 58910111213141516 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 221 bis 240 von 324
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #221
    Adventurer

kacmac111 ist offline
    This "feature" is broking game difficulty. You can be near immortal.In game is a lot of healing items, so you can't run out from they. Simply, you can't die by using this f*****ng "feature". I have played Gothic 3 1.75.14 QP 4.2 CM 2.4 PL on hard difficulty and AB and A AI on and i tryied don't use this sh****y "feature", but this was stupid, playing without using "feature" that was in game every time. I was tricking himself. Please, try to erase this "feature".... For example , you guys can do inventory unable to open while fighting (like sleeping, sitting, etc. in latest patch)... I'm counting on you ! And, can you do ultra high hard difficulty? A lot of players wanna play extra hard gothic 3 (enhanced AI, atribbutes, etc.).... Sorry for english, i'm from poland...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #222
    Veteran

glumetzul ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von kacmac111 Beitrag anzeigen
    This "feature" is broking game difficulty. You can be near immortal.In game is a lot of healing items, so you can't run out from they. Simply, you can't die by using this f*****ng "feature". I have played Gothic 3 1.75.14 QP 4.2 CM 2.4 PL on hard difficulty and AB and A AI on and i tryied don't use this sh****y "feature", but this was stupid, playing without using "feature" that was in game every time. I was tricking himself. Please, try to erase this "feature".... For example , you guys can do inventory unable to open while fighting (like sleeping, sitting, etc. in latest patch)... I'm counting on you ! And, can you do ultra high hard difficulty? A lot of players wanna play extra hard gothic 3 (enhanced AI, atribbutes, etc.).... Sorry for english, i'm from poland...
    You already have the quick slots that allow you to drink potion without visiting the inventory. But when you eat something or drink a potion a animation is triggered and at the end of it you get the extra health. There is enough time for enemies to kick your ass during that animation and thus stop you from regaining health.

You complaint makes you look like you didn't even play G3 otherwise you'd knew that pause during inventory gives you almost no advantage.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #223
    Rookie

BathorysGraveland ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von glumetzul Beitrag anzeigen
    You complaint makes you look like you didn't even play G3 otherwise you'd knew that pause during inventory gives you almost no advantage.
    Actually, that's entirely incorrect. If you open the inventory while in sneak mode, you can guzzle down herbs and potions without the animations playing and the effects are immediate.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #224
    Veteran

glumetzul ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von BathorysGraveland Beitrag anzeigen
    Actually, that's entirely incorrect. If you open the inventory while in sneak mode, you can guzzle down herbs and potions without the animations playing and the effects are immediate.
    Well that is the true bug not the inventory pausing the game. As I said, I can't see how the inventory is more powerfull than the quick slots.

And it's not like this is the first exploit in Gothic series. If someone wants to play it fair, he will simply ignore exploits, no need to complain that they are there and even beg for the CSP to fix them.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #225
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist offline
    It should be technical impossible for us to change this.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #226
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron

The Ore Baron ist offline
    I don't understand what the problem is here. If you don't like how the AI acts while the inventory is open during a fight, don't open the inventory during a fight.

I know I never do. Heck, this is the first time I learned you can even do that.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #227
    Adventurer

kacmac111 ist offline
    You already have the quick slots that allow you to drink potion without visiting the inventory. But when you eat something or drink a potion a animation is triggered and at the end of it you get the extra health. There is enough time for enemies to kick your ass during that animation and thus stop you from regaining health.

I see you fucking noob you never play g3. The inventory makes very big advantage. Maybe you haven't got reflex, i see.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #228
    Schwertmeister Avatar von bigsnappy

bigsnappy ist offline
    ..... you fucking noob ......
    Please refrain from insulting others in this forum.

If you have no idea what I am taking about read this:
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...php?f=160&a=55

and more specifically:
    "In forums, people with completely different opinions are meeting each other. So tolerance is the most important requirement. Behave friendly and treat everyone with respect. Just because you cannot see another person does not mean that he or she is not a human being which can be hurt or offended."
    Everything is relative... until it bites.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #229
    Veteran

glumetzul ist offline
    I see you fucking noob you never play g3. The inventory makes very big advantage. Maybe you haven't got reflex, i see.
    As a matter of fact at the present time I am just finishing G3 for the 7th (going with Innos, strength, medium difficulty and AB on). I actually went in game to see if that inventory exploit works. Looks like it does but it won't affect my game play at all. Exploits are the last thing I care about in games and I don't feel at all ashamed not knowing about them.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #230
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von HerrFenrisWolf Beitrag anzeigen
    Nope, we like the G3 Orcs
    It would be nice to have at least one orc with the khorinis texture. Make him a veteran, or an army leader who cam to negotiate with the mainland orcs.

Oh, and still I am curious about female orcs, how do they look and what role they play in the orcish society It would be nice to at least have a more sentimental orc talking about his mate/s who remained in the far north.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

11. Beiträge anzeigen #231
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    It would be nice to have at least one orc with the khorinis texture. Make him a veteran, or an army leader who cam to negotiate with the mainland orcs.

Oh, and still I am curious about female orcs, how do they look and what role they play in the orcish society It would be nice to at least have a more sentimental orc talking about his mate/s who remained in the far north.
    Or maybe the male orcs are all pussies and the female's are the real deal???
    In some societies this is/was true, I like to believe.

edit: ok, maybe the males aren't pussies, but it could be even more violent?
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

12. Beiträge anzeigen #232
    Apprentice

ROMINIC ist offline
    any updates from CSP ?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #233
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    Ok here is an idea that would improve gameplay/make meele more challenging but I am not sure if it is possible to implement, have drinking/eating take some stamina that way you will not be able to hit&run so easily, now you are faster then every enemy in the game so it is too easy to run restore health, and finish your opponents.

Or if possible make the restoration effect take some time it should be pretty long, long enough to not allow you to run for a little, and go back to hurt enemies, if you run from combat you should go back to enemies that had time to restore they health (they also automatically restore when you get to far from them? Not sure about that).

14. Beiträge anzeigen #234

Zitat Zitat von ROMINIC Beitrag anzeigen
    any updates from CSP ?
    Christmas is coming

15. Beiträge anzeigen #235
    Veteran

glumetzul ist offline
    Christmas is coming
    I really really hope for you to be able to finish this project. I'm not saying you will not but in my mind the more it takes to develop it the more and more people will lose interest and energy to develop something as a hobby.

I'm not even sure how many Advent events you had untill now. I think this project is actually older than Risen 2. And considering just how ambitious this project is and how much work you've already put into it I think it would be a disaster for it not to get to the end. Well I just want to show my moral support and I'm sure every Gothic fans are looking forward to this.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #236

I really really hope for you to be able to finish this project. I'm not saying you will not but in my mind the more it takes to develop it the more and more people will lose interest and energy to develop something as a hobby.

I'm not even sure how many Advent events you had untill now. I think this project is actually older than Risen 2. And considering just how ambitious this project is and how much work you've already put into it I think it would be a disaster for it not to get to the end. Well I just want to show my moral support and I'm sure every Gothic fans are looking forward to this.
    Yes thats true.
    There were two Advent events we had before.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #237
    Veteran

glumetzul ist offline
    Yes thats true.
    There were two Advent events we had before.
    Two I remember for sure. I just wasn't sure if I missed or forgot one. Anyway, looking forward for a third

18. Beiträge anzeigen #238
    Sapere aude  Avatar von Jünger des Xardas

Jünger des Xardas ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kraszu Beitrag anzeigen
    Ok here is an idea that would improve gameplay/make meele more challenging but I am not sure if it is possible to implement, have drinking/eating take some stamina that way you will not be able to hit&run so easily, now you are faster then every enemy in the game so it is too easy to run restore health, and finish your opponents.

Or if possible make the restoration effect take some time it should be pretty long, long enough to not allow you to run for a little, and go back to hurt enemies, if you run from combat you should go back to enemies that had time to restore they health (they also automatically restore when you get to far from them? Not sure about that).
    Sorry but that's not possible.

As to the advent specials: We had two so far as Fenris said. But the CSP exists one year longer. In the first year we had a christmas special that simply contained of one video.
    Yes it's taking a long time. But there's other mod projcts that took even longer and still got released. And so far there's more than enough guys in the team who'll carry the project on until it's finished, no matter how long it takes.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #239
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Glad to hear that I can only hope someone who has the rights to Gothic 3 will invest some more money for voice acting and you will get paid for your work, and we'll have an official add-on for this game.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

20. Beiträge anzeigen #240
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sowilo Beitrag anzeigen
    Source

4) Is there a documentation of supported features (engine)?

(in Short) No, but it would be interesting because of

b) it support many features which we didn't use like:
    - Physik: ropes, chains, fluids, classic rigidbodies (rolling barrels, detroyable objects)
    - Rendering: Ultra High Detail meshes with LOD
    - Materialsystem: tons of shader combinations
    - Eventsystems, Mover,
    - etc..

I hope we will add a list to the mod-kit.

Btw the genome Engine consists of 1.5 Mio lines code written by 3-6 guys in 3 1/2 years.

Oh yes, the Tunnel.. The Tunnel should have been blocked with Rocks.. Its isnt actually the Pass to Nordmar.. The bridge in Faring should be leading towards a Lake, which hasnt been done.. the real Pass to Nordmar is the serpentines on the right side..
    I have told that a collegue, to shut the tunnel, but it was quickly forgotten. And i havent looked back again..and as i read a review in a english online mag, i realized the tunnel was still passable... and Gothic 3 was "Gold" at that time..
    Will you guys use the features which the engine is capable of using, yet weren't used? I suspect you will use the movers to clean up Gotha, remove the barrier and remove the dead paladins from the cities, yet how about even more, involving the eventsystem and the others? I would like to see in the game movable chains and the body cages with cadavers in them moving in the wind or when the hero hits them. Would be awesome. Also quests relating to destroyable objects (NPC: you will find the gold in a barrel, you only need to break it open).

Will you block the tunnel, as the developers intended it to be?

Oh, and please, for the love of EVERYTHING THAT IS SACRED IN THIS WORLD, please, just please, could you replace the friggin snappers in the game with the old ones? I can tolerate the crappy shadowbeasts, lurkers and wolfs, but the snappers in G3 are just skinny abominations. You only need to improve their textures. As I see, it is possible to bring them back: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...rs-in-Gothic-3

Seite 12 von 17 « Erste ... 58910111213141516 ... Letzte »