Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 8 von 17 « Erste ... 45678910111215 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 141 bis 160 von 324
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #141
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus

Ariogaisus ist offline
    So, are you going to expand on the NH's past some more, or do something completely different?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #142
    Sapere aude  Avatar von Jünger des Xardas

Jünger des Xardas ist offline
    The whole purpose of him being nameless was for you to be able to form his character and his identity by yourself. That's also why PB decided not to tell what crime he has comitted although they worte a dialogue about this for Gothic 1 in the beginning. Revealing his past (And what past besides? He was a nobody before the barriere) would be akin to giving him a name: a sacrilege. We defently won't change any fundamental concepts of the series.
    Besides we are telling the story of the present, of Gothic 3, not of the past.

And what do you mean by compleatly differen? Different from what?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #143

Ariogaisus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Jünger des Xardas Beitrag anzeigen
    And what do you mean by completely different? Different from what?
    Ehh, never mind, just me asking stupid questions.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #144
    Apprentice

hovado ist offline
    Hello, Gothic fellas!

this reply is rather a contemplation one. CSP is going on for more than 3 years. Every true fan of Gothic phenomenon looks forwars the CSP launch day. Every true fan with a gift of faith. I do not have that gift of faith. During these 3 years Risen and Risen 2 have risen. During these 3 years how many and what forms of knowledge of CSP have we got? Advent calendar with some textures? No ingame video? Messages of type: sorry, not this year, etc. People like to get fooled, people like to hear to false promises. But people are not idiots (in average). I am not idiot. I am unbeliever. I am very sorry.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #145

Zitat Zitat von hovado Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello, Gothic fellas!

this reply is rather a contemplation one. CSP is going on for more than 3 years. Every true fan of Gothic phenomenon looks forwars the CSP launch day. Every true fan with a gift of faith. I do not have that gift of faith. During these 3 years Risen and Risen 2 have risen. During these 3 years how many and what forms of knowledge of CSP have we got? Advent calendar with some textures? No ingame video? Messages of type: sorry, not this year, etc. People like to get fooled, people like to hear to false promises. But people are not idiots (in average). I am not idiot. I am unbeliever. I am very sorry.
    I always considered it kind of sad if someone doesn't belive in anything.
    As for myself I belive in a lot of things. One of them being trolling. Yes, as weird as it might sound I really do belive in trolling. I belive that even trolls have a right to exist and that their are places for trolls in the internet, even places where they are truly needed. However I also belive in ethics and higher purposes and that those are for everyone, including the trolls. So like a warrior a troll isn't a thing of entirely evil nature. But like a warrior has the duty to use his weapon and his skill to protect people not to harm them, a troll has the duty to troll the right people not the wrong.
    Dear troll, there are so many places in the internet where you are needed, forums of christian fundamentalists, of Justin Biber fangirls and of other evil people who threaten the world peace. As a troll you should take your part as a productive member of our society and you should do what is in your power to make this world a better place by trolling the people who deserve it and none but them.

Sincerly, your JüdeX

6. Beiträge anzeigen #146
    Apprentice

hovado ist offline
    I always considered it kind of sad if someone doesn't belive in anything.
    As for myself I belive in a lot of things. One of them being trolling. Yes, as weird as it might sound I really do belive in trolling. I belive that even trolls have a right to exist and that their are places for trolls in the internet, even places where they are truly needed. However I also belive in ethics and higher purposes and that those are for everyone, including the trolls. So like a warrior a troll isn't a thing of entirely evil nature. But like a warrior has the duty to use his weapon and his skill to protect people not to harm them, a troll has the duty to troll the right people not the wrong.
    Dear troll, there are so many places in the internet where you are needed, forums of christian fundamentalists, of Justin Biber fangirls and of other evil people who threaten the world peace. As a troll you should take your part as a productive member of our society and you should do what is in your power to make this world a better place by trolling the people who deserve it and none but them.

Sincerly, your JüdeX
    I am not a troll. Truly I consider Gothic 3 - even with here well-known bugs - as the best gaming experience in my life. So when I first heard of CSP I was very happy.

I rather expected reaction of a fan with a gift of belief telling me to go to hell or similar. But first reaction goes from CSP team member giving me an image of troll. Just because I dare to express unfavorite opinion.

Is it real hard to shup my mouth up with other but relevant proof (ingame video, etc.)? Or is CSP dead already? I admit this is not politically correct question, but is not the time up? Are you pulling our legs?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #147
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Is it real hard to shup my mouth up with other but relevant proof (ingame video, etc.)? Or is CSP dead already? I admit this is not politically correct question, but is not the time up? Are you pulling our legs?
    He tells you that you're a troll, because you seem like a troll to him. He feels that a recent German external video preview of the CSP is proof enough that the CSP isn't dead. As do I. Since you do not share that view, the most hopeful logical conclusion is that you're a troll. Because the other explanations are that you're either dead scared of German (language) or too lazy to look up the German news section of their site.

Of course you're free to say that you don't believe non-English previews either, in which case many of us will start outright ignoring your posts about the CSP.

Oh and don't mistake the CSPT for professional developers. They aren't getting paid for the CSP. Hence, work on the CSP is very slow compared to one of PB's games.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]
    Geändert von Nisarg (03.07.2012 um 15:32 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #148
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    To the CSP and modders in general, I ask one thing: Did someone succeed in creating a tool to allow sufficient modification of animated meshes? Last I heard was a confirmation from the CSPT that someone outside the team was working on it.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #149

I am not a troll. Truly I consider Gothic 3 - even with here well-known bugs - as the best gaming experience in my life. So when I first heard of CSP I was very happy.

I rather expected reaction of a fan with a gift of belief telling me to go to hell or similar. But first reaction goes from CSP team member giving me an image of troll. Just because I dare to express unfavorite opinion.

What does all of this have to do with political corectness?

Anyway I still consider you a troll (though probably one of the kind that doesn't even realize they are) since you are simply talking bullshit. And pretty obvious one
    If you don't wanna troll keep to the facts

And @Nisarg: That's still not possible. But there is progress in this area. In the german section there is no someone working on a mod that modifies original armours by not just removing parts (which we already could do - see our last calender) but also by adding some.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #150
    Apprentice

hovado ist offline
    What does all of this have to do with political corectness?

Anyway I still consider you a troll (though probably one of the kind that doesn't even realize they are) since you are simply talking bullshit. And pretty obvious one
    If you don't wanna troll keep to the facts

And @Nisarg: That's still not possible. But there is progress in this area. In the german section there is no someone working on a mod that modifies original armours by not just removing parts (which we already could do - see our last calender) but also by adding some.
    OK, I have to admit I did not know, that german section of your web pages is somewhat more information-abundant then the English one. I have seen the video in the past, since I am not German speaking, only few second video was relevant for me. Well, I feel quite embarassed for what I have written before (but doubts have not vanished entirely). I will not contribute to this discussion as a sign of admission of my error. Till the time, the CSP mod is released when I issue humble apology.
    Last question - what is your best estimate of CSP release?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #151
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    @Nisarg: That's still not possible. But there is progress in this area. In the german section there is no someone working on a mod that modifies original armours by not just removing parts (which we already could do - see our last calender) but also by adding some.
    I know you could already remove parts of the animated meshes, but I meant adding new parts. I believe you can already remove vertices or alter them, but you cannot add new vertices or faces, am I right?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #152
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel

kojocel ist offline
    I've been following this topic since about its beginning.

To the guys that are keep saying 3 years is a long time, I can only tell this: I've been waiting for a mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl called Lost Alpha for 4 years already, and it's not that sure it will go out this year. And frankly I wouldn't mind waiting another year just to see a mature, finished product, instead of a half-way to beta thing.

If you'd be working on a such project, and people would keep buzzing about how long will it take, and this and that, and you know you're doing it for free, in your spare time, when you could go out, have some beers, see some mountain, what would you answer?

Try not seeing only one side of the coin, it's disrespectful.

Keep in mind these guys are keeping answering your questions as best and often they can, a thing not even a company does, and that's already a solid proof of their intentions and courtesy.

Keep up the good work.
    Have a nice day.
    "We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde
    Zone Survival Guide: Shadow of Chernobyl / Call of Pripyat

13. Beiträge anzeigen #153

OK, I have to admit I did not know, that german section of your web pages is somewhat more information-abundant then the English one.
    It isn't intended to be. Translation just takes some time sometimes. But even so: You mentioned the calenders. Both are translated, both have videos. And there are even older videos.
    (but doubts have not vanished entirely)
    I still don't get what this doubts are about. I can't speak for anyone else but I wouldn't put so much afford in an april fool hoax.
    Last question - what is your best estimate of CSP release?
    Stating a certain time would just disappoint people if it takes longer. So it's still when it's done.
    Zitat Zitat von Nisarg Beitrag anzeigen
    I know you could already remove parts of the animated meshes, but I meant adding new parts. I believe you can already remove vertices or alter them, but you cannot add new vertices or faces, am I right?
    That's what I was talking about: Adding new parts to animated meshs is now possible (though none has created an entirely new animated mesh so far) but still difficult. Here's the german thread I mentioned where someone is trying to make the high armours of bandits, rebels and mercaneries more unique.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #154
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    Here's the german thread I mentioned where someone is trying to make the high armours of bandits, rebels and mercaneries more unique.
    Thanks!

Here's to hoping that it is successful, and we get a lot more of animated mesh modifications. I'd like one that would make the paladin armours more like those in G2 (paladin artworks).

15. Beiträge anzeigen #155
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    That's also why PB decided not to tell what crime he has comitted although they worte a dialogue about this for Gothic 1 in the beginning.
    This is news to me. What did this dialogue say?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

16. Beiträge anzeigen #156

Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    This is news to me. What did this dialogue say?
    Not quite sure about the details anymore. But Diego asked you about it right at the beginning and you could choose between 3 answers and would get different attributs depending on which answer you chose.
    There is a german mod that brings this dialogue back into the game. It had already been written (and I do belive also voiced) but was later cut out by PB.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #157
    Adventurer Avatar von rhaz

rhaz ist offline
    Could you please post a link to said MOD? I know it's kinda off-topic, but I'd really, really REALLY appreciate it!
    I never even knew such a dialogue existed! Maybe it should have been posted in Secrets which you unfolded very late in Gothic...

18. Beiträge anzeigen #158

Zitat Zitat von rhaz Beitrag anzeigen
    Could you please post a link to said MOD? I know it's kinda off-topic, but I'd really, really REALLY appreciate it!
    I never even knew such a dialogue existed! Maybe it should have been posted in Secrets which you unfolded very late in Gothic...
    Sorry but I didn't found it (I hope that part wasn't just my imagination )
    Anyway here's at least the dialogue: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...-Kolonie/page2
    Roughly translated you could choose:
    "I stole some ore. Unfortunatly the guy I hired to hide it for me prefered to earn the price for my head" for which you would have gotten some dexterity.
    "I never could say no to a challenge - not even if it came from the kings soldiers. Unfortunatly the king has many soldiers. Too many" for which you would have gotten some strengh.
    "I was at the tavern and said my opinion about king, war and taxes. I rembered too late that he who speaks the truth needs a fast horse" for which you would have gotten some mana.
    and "I am innocent!" Therefor you would have gotten a little bit of all three attributes. Diego would have answered: "There's one thing you should know: No one is innocent here. You'll find man here who have done every possible crime. And they'll gladly kill every innocent man who comes by. Here's a tip for you and you won't even have to pay for it: If someone asks you why you are here, answer that you are here because you killed somebody who asked you why you where here."

19. Beiträge anzeigen #159
    Rookie

Dalrius ist offline
    I have one question: Will be Ur-shak in your mod? I am disappoited thad he is not in Gothic 3. His story is unfinished. His last words: ,,Next time we meet, we enemy".
    So whare is thad next time?
    Just one short quest with him would be enough :-) Or some mail writen by him found in inventory of some dead orkish colonel or something like thad please :-D

20. Beiträge anzeigen #160

Ariogaisus ist offline
    Ur-Shak returning would be cool.

Seite 8 von 17 « Erste ... 45678910111215 ... Letzte »