Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 5 von 5 « Erste 12345
Ergebnis 81 bis 91 von 91
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Seekers quest - you did play as a Mage, right? If you did, then you should have gotten some special dialogue from the Black Mage in front of the dragon gate, on irdorath. This dialoge cannot be triggered if you are a paladin or dragon hunter. That one is supposed to explain the origin of the seekers as former members of the brotherhood and bring some closure on the matter.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    didn't lester already tell you that though

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83
    banned

Assassin of Kings ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KGS Beitrag anzeigen
    didn't lester already tell you that though
    Yeah, AFAIK he tells you that his headaches have increased since the Seekers appeared, no matter the guild you're in, but he doesn't tell you precisely that they're the former Brotherhood members.

Angar however does say at some point that every time he fights one of those Seekers he feels like he's fighting his own brothers.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    someone.
    get the scripts.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #85
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    please (:

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86
    Sword Master Avatar von Mage Master

Mage Master ist offline
    So you're gonna play G3 now? Drop all expectations for it, it has very little to do with the previous games. It's kinna like TeS but you aren't told anything, just go and find xardas, plus it sucks.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87
    Sword Master Avatar von C-Hawk

C-Hawk ist offline
    It doesn't. Why would it suck. I admit it's not as good as G1 and G2, but the best substitute I can think of, as I can't play the best games I have ever played: Gothic 1 and Gothic2 Notr.
    If you come up with the reason it's too damn big, then think about Two Worlds, THAT's big. It's too boring. And indeed Arcania, isn't Gothic. although it bears its name. It's BLASPHEMY.
    Arcadia - A click and win tale

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88
    Adventurer Avatar von doros

doros ist offline
    Still haven't got a copy yet (which sucks, as it means I'm holding up Skyrim AND Deus Ex) but I'm working on it. I don't expect much, but hey, I didn't think g1 and g2 would be all that great, either, so who knows?

I gathered that the Seekers were ex-Sect members (I think it was Lester who told me, or me that told Lester, or something), but the quest never completed and I thought I'd missed something when I couldn't heal any of the possessed guys. As for the Black Mage, what Black Mage? I think I was some guy with a label like that near the end of the game (in that big chamber where all the Seekers lived), but I never talked to him; I sniped him with Block of Ice, then planted a couple arrows in his skull because I assumed he was Bad News.

The Lucia letter I got, but after returning it to her former boyfriend, the guy just said he refused to believe me and would continue looking for her. I assumed that meant there was more to do, but maybe he stopped caring after all? And the Minecrawler Plate, well, I thought I could get the armor from Wolf. I gave him some minecrawler plates like in g1, but never came back for it.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89
    Local Hero

gothic2notr ist offline
    if u got close enough the black mage talked 2 u tying up the seeker quest. might b worth it if u have a save close 2 it just 2 check it out

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90
    banned

Assassin of Kings ist offline
    You should have talked to the Black Mage. In Gothic, when you see someone who looks like an enemy but doesn't attack you, it means that he has something to say, so you have to get close to him and start the dialogue instead of attacking him.

Load a game and speak to the Black Mage. It's an interesting dialogue.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    --> Moved to Help Section.

Seite 5 von 5 « Erste 12345