Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 3 von 5 « Erste 12345 Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 91
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Once you finish with this game, there's an amazing mod for it, where you get to play as Velaya (the bathing girl) in the aftermath of...what you are bound to experience. Very nice thing, far above most other mods for Gothic 2.

Also, Nadja is perhaps the most action you'll get. Straighten up and look alive, you've got demons to kill and kingdoms to save, no time for them lasses.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42
    Sword Master Avatar von Mage Master

Mage Master ist offline
    Well, there is a thieves guild but it's only with side quests, you can't progress with them unless you already join one of the 3 guild. Go to the bar it the harbor, if you have caught their(thieves guild) attention the barkeeper should tell you that someone is waiting for you somewhere. And than you have to take a swim.
    Oh and just so you know, in order to enter the monastery you must join them first, or you already know that.
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    you could climb your way in if you find the hidden "path"

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43
    Adventurer Avatar von doros

doros ist offline
    Ah, right, that locked door in the harbor I'm guessing? Somebody told me the bow thief jumped into the harbor and vanished; that looked to be the most likely spot he could have gone.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Here is what you need to do for the Thieves Guild

Go talk to Kardif and ask him for information, ask him if there is some 'special work' to do, and he'll send you to Nagur, youll get a quest, and complet it

Go to Hakon and take his quest, youll need to go somewhere in the woods near Akil's farm and kill 3 bandits , not that hard.

Then there is a trader near Hakon (forgot his name) He'll give you a quest: that Rengaru stealed 50 gold from him...when you catch Rengaru make sure to let him go

After this quests the Thieves will get theyr attention on you...go to Kardif and hell say that someon if looking for you.
    If you even try to look the other way...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    ^One of your spoiler advices (namely number 2) is incomplete.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46

SkullX ist offline
    Can't seem to know what is incomplete...Hakon tell's you that he was attacked by bandits on his way to Khorinis...and then you take care of the problem for him...hm?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47

doros ist offline
    Yeah, I got to the Thieves Guild last night. Haven't done anything yet, but I'll probably mess round with them for a few more levels before traveling to the Monastery. Could the incomplete quest be Spoiler #1? I bunged that one up first time through:

I gave the package back to the merchant, instead of Nagur, and after that the bartender refused to hook me up with the Guild. Had to reload a whole game day's worth of questing.

I heard you've got to craft your own runes this time around, right? Anyone know the limit on how many spells you can learn? I don't want to make a whole bunch of low level runes, only to discover that I've run out of raw materials for high level ones.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SkullX Beitrag anzeigen
    Can't seem to know what is incomplete...Hakon tell's you that he was attacked by bandits on his way to Khorinis...and then you take care of the problem for him...hm?
    You were trying to help him get into the guild, by helping the criminals. You should have mentioned, what do you do after you defeat the forest bandits.

Zitat Zitat von doros Beitrag anzeigen
    I heard you've got to craft your own runes this time around, right? Anyone know the limit on how many spells you can learn? I don't want to make a whole bunch of low level runes, only to discover that I've run out of raw materials for high level ones.
    I can't say for sure, but off the top of my head - I think there are between 15-20 blank runes available. That is, including all those you get through successful questing, merchants, finding in tough spots. There are a couple of ready runes that you do find in the world (besides the teleport ones), but they are quite low level and by the time you find them, you'll have better.

Also, just before you join the monastery, bear in mind that the final reward, upon completion of the addon branch is unavailable to you in the same way it would otherwise be to the other two guilds. The alternative you get is....quite frankly bad.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49

SkullX ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    You were trying to help him get into the guild, by helping the criminals. You should have mentioned, what do you do after you defeat the forest bandits.
    Ah, that's right! The NOTE! make sure you give that note to Halvor, what the heck! Can't belive I forgot already, today i'm replaying Gothic 2 NotR

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50

doros ist offline
    Oh, bloody hell. Am I seeing this right? Fire Arrow costs FIVE MANA? A single dinky Fire Arrow eats up as much juice as a fully-charged Fireball did three weeks ago?!? Are all spells absurdly inflated like this, and how the hell is this supposed to work in the long run? It costs more to get MP now than it used to, yet I'll need five times more for the same oomph?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Well well, you have been warned of course. Gothic 2 Night of the Raven as a mage IS the hardest bit of any gothic game.

It gets worse. In Vanilla G2, the damage to mana ratio was 6 to 1 for the most part. In NotR it's 5 to 1, but in the latter circles it gets really messed up. I would like to see your reaction when you come across the spell that requires 100 mana and deals 200 damage. Pity, it has such a cool spell effect.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #52
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Well well, you have been warned of course. Gothic 2 Night of the Raven as a mage IS the hardest bit of any gothic game.

It gets worse. In Vanilla G2, the damage to mana ratio was 6 to 1 for the most part. In NotR it's 5 to 1, but in the latter circles it gets really messed up. I would like to see your reaction when you come across the spell that requires 100 mana and deals 200 damage. Pity, it has such a cool spell effect.
    is that large fireball or large firestorm? can't recall well

Here is my advice about spells:
    Circle 1: Fire arrow, summon goblin, heal light wounds
    circle 2: fireball, fear
    circle 3: summon skeleton, ice lance(or was it circle 2?), small fire storm(for 2+ oponents which are near to each other)
    circle 4: ice block, storm(storm is probably fifth circle)
    circle 5: Summon demon, wave of ice
    circle 6: fire rain, army of darkness and special rune you get as a mage

Optional: Heal medium/heavy wounds, Lightning, Ice arrow

Spells like ball lightning, large fireball/firestorm are ,,charging spells", you charge them through time like with fireball in Gothic 1, they look good but mana cost is HUGE with really low dmg

as i said, fear is a must spell... it's great, it can fear any1...
    Geändert von Zeri0n (15.08.2011 um 18:36 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53

doros ist offline
    I expected magic to follow, you know, regular magic rules. Weak to start, gets better by the end. But this, this is like useless to start, who the hell knows by the end! There's... there's no MP tweak mods available, are there? To balance things out a bit?

Still, I'm sticking to my guns. Nameless was a dual circle Mage in my g1 playthrough, so RP demands I go for it.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #54

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von doros Beitrag anzeigen
    I expected magic to follow, you know, regular magic rules. Weak to start, gets better by the end. But this, this is like useless to start, who the hell knows by the end! There's... there's no MP tweak mods available, are there? To balance things out a bit?

Still, I'm sticking to my guns. Nameless was a dual circle Mage in my g1 playthrough, so RP demands I go for it.
    Well it's notr... i told you... don't spend points on fighting skills and str/dex
    only mana, mana, mana, mana, mana, circle, mana, mana
    You need LP to learn how to make a rune
    Be an alchemist too
    1 thing bothers me a lot... it's that for making a potion (any potion) you need meadow knotweed which costs 100 gold and it's not so easily found

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #55
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    I would like to see your reaction when you come across the spell that requires 100 mana and deals 200 damage. Pity, it has such a cool spell effect.
    Some spells might be messed up but as a general rule I think it's ok for the mana to damage ratio to be exponential.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #56
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Yeah, but you'd expect it to stay constant, or at least improve.

Otherwise, if spamming 5 low level spells deals the same damage and costs the same mana as one high level spell, you'd want to stick to just the low level one and save yourself the 5 lp. There has to be some incentive for making new runes, otherwise you can just stay with ice lance forever.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #57

doros ist offline
    Does this naff magic system clear itself up in G3? I've already got an unfairly balanced 120 damage rapier in my hands, so I can deal with a bit of BS in regards to my magic... but Beliar Alive I hope they fixed this in the next game.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #58

SkullX ist offline
    I'm very sure there is a mod, that improves this Mana thing in Gothic 2 Notr, Mage Mod or something...i can't remember, can i have a cookie?

19. Beiträge anzeigen #59

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SkullX Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm very sure there is a mod, that improves this Mana thing in Gothic 2 Notr, Mage Mod or something...i can't remember, can i have a cookie?
    There is a rebalancing mod, well not a mod, but a mod kit in which you alter exp gained, hp gained(by lvl) LPs gained(by lvl) scroll/rune manacosts and some more thing too... Try it without it, play pure mage in g2 notr, you will enjoy it later

20. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #60
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    There has to be some incentive for making new runes, otherwise you can just stay with ice lance forever.
    I can give you one: opponent's armour vs. magic.
    There's a quite a few opponents who need more than 100 magic damage to be hurt (highest is 300, it seems, but only one opponent with that exists).

Seite 3 von 5 « Erste 12345 Letzte »