Seite 3 von 5 « Erste 12345 Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 94
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #41
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Assassin of Kings Beitrag anzeigen
    What's an OP?
    Overpowered or Original Poster.
    I'm assuming the former, in Tratos' statement.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SkullX Beitrag anzeigen
    You need level 5 to join a camp, to be level 10 before joining a camp is already overpowered.
    Level 5 is minimum requirement for joining a camp.Once you reach level 5 and have fulfilled all other tasks to join a camp then you can join.But joining a camp at level 5 you may be giving up a bunch of exp because you haven't done all non-binding quests for all 3 camps.level 9 or 10 is probably about the level to join a camp.Then with the better armor go and kill all monsters you can to build levels before starting ch 2(usually at least level 15 or 16.)

Skellys in fog tower can wait a while(ch 3 or 4)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43
    Adventurer Avatar von doros

doros ist offline
    So I was at the library yesterday evening, and I saw a sign that said "Free Classes: Improve your reading and writing skills." And I thought to myself, gee, that's fine and all, but do I have enough skill points to spend?

Thanks, Gothic. I've had the game for like a week and a half and already it's starting.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Onisuzume Beitrag anzeigen
    If he's OP, then what am I?
    That....we are still trying to figure out.

On a less funny note: Having the strength to clear out everything on the map in ch1 is pretty impressive, at least for the tediousness of it all (there are still areas and entire forests I've never been to in the Game), so you are free to chose any title above OP. The only possible downside to clearing everything is having an empty world. Leaving a couple of beasties around for atmosphere is what I always do.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45
    Sword Master Avatar von Mage Master

Mage Master ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von doros Beitrag anzeigen
    So I was at the library yesterday evening, and I saw a sign that said "Free Classes: Improve your reading and writing skills." And I thought to myself, gee, that's fine and all, but do I have enough skill points to spend?

Thanks, Gothic. I've had the game for like a week and a half and already it's starting.
    Wow... i think you need a day or two rest from any sort of media, but screw that you have a whole Gothic ahead of you. And it's sequel.

Oh and, I know that it's very interesting to "watch" someone's reaction to their first time playing gothic but I feel like we are scientists in white coats and we are actually watching some rat in a glass box passing through some obstacles. And that feels wrong.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline
    Try entering chapter 2 at level 18.
    Did that on my current play-through.
    Weren't many things left alive, though, other than the various camps (almost no-one knocked down!).
    NiceI was only level 13 before ch2...but I just said that for a beginner to be level 10 before JOIN a camp is...very very good, and you really don't need to go kill all those beats in ch1.
    If you even try to look the other way...

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #47

Onisuzume ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SkullX Beitrag anzeigen
    NiceI was only level 13 before ch2...but I just said that for a beginner to be level 10 before JOIN a camp is...very very good, and you really don't need to go kill all those beats in ch1.
    Imo, being level 10 before joining a camp is overdone.
    You're much better off joining at level 5-7.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48

SkullX ist offline
    I remember first first time playing Gothic 1...I was so bad at english that i couldn't complet a quest...not lying, played around 2 mounths before joined up with Old Camp...and i was level 5(remember somehow managed to complet the 4 Q but i was still level 4), damn good memories from back then.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    Imo, being level 10 before joining a camp is overdone.
    You're much better off joining at level 5-7.
    If you are joining a camp with that low a level you may be missing out on some exp.Some of the camp quests become unavailable after joining a camp.It is best to do all these quests before joining any camp.

10. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #50

Onisuzume ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Cyclops1953 Beitrag anzeigen
    If you are joining a camp with that low a level you may be missing out on some exp.Some of the camp quests become unavailable after joining a camp.It is best to do all these quests before joining any camp.
    And if you do so, you can be around level 6 or so.
    Your point being?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51

SkullX ist offline
    Well level 10 is required to become a Guard...so it's a Ch2 somehow recomanded (if you want to play the game balanced) cuz if you are 15+ on ch1 is unbalanced...you get the point.

12. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #52

Onisuzume ist offline
    You can be a guard below level 10, all you need to do is kill a certain opponent.
    Besides, you can't be a guard in chapter 1 anyhow.
    Only the new camp has that rapid advancement.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53

doros ist offline
    One more question: zombies, how do I kill 'em?

I'm doing Chapter 2, and now that I've got some spells I've been running through the whole world killing stuff. I can beat skeletons, Shadow Beasts, Orcs, and all those other beasties that were kicking my butt pre-wizard times, but now I'm running into all these zombies who just won't die. Arrows, swords, and spells don't even scratch them. I did manage to kill a few with Fist of Wind, but for some reason they didn't give me any Exp (maybe it was because they were killed by falling damage?) so that's a total waste of time.

Are zombies something I'm not supposed to be killing yet?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #54

SkullX ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von doros Beitrag anzeigen
    I did manage to kill a few with Fist of Wind, but for some reason they didn't give me any Exp (maybe it was because they were killed by falling damage?) so that's a total waste of time.

Are zombies something I'm not supposed to be killing yet?
    Correct, you didn't get XP if they die from falling.

Zombie's are some of the most resiliance creatures in Gothic 1...you need more Strenght and more powerful weapons, hope you will across zombie's in Gothic 2.

On what quest are you?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55
    Local Hero

Cyclops1953 ist offline
    And if you do so, you can be around level 6 or so.
    Your point being?
    Ok,I just tried it your way.
    Did all quests in all 3 camps and only kills were:

on the guided trips to the other camps

the bloodflies in the swamp(needed to get swampweed delivery for Cor Kalom

the Dam lurker

and the 3 molerats near Nek.

lost to Kirgo(0 exp) and Kharim(50exp) in the arena.I normally save the arena fights until just before I am ready to join the camp.By that time,better weapon and higher level(more hp)I can beat Kirgo for some extra exp plus his stuff.

I was able to knock down Grim but his 2 friends kept be busy long enough for him to get away without me getting his stuff,at higher level I usually clean out all 3 guys.

At this point I am level 6 with just over 1000 exp to reach level 7.

I joined the old camp.

Now it is possible to start ch 2,but it is better to build yourself up first.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #56
    banned

Assassin of Kings ist offline
    Zombies aren't invincible. You probably just don't have a powerful enough weapon yet. Avoid them until later, if you really can't pass them.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #57

doros ist offline
    I can pass the zombies (they're too slow to be much of a threat), but I can't kill 'em. I'm on the Almanac quest in Chapter 2... actually, I've had the Almanac since well before I got the quest, but I'm holding off on giving it to whatshisface so I can kill more beasties and loot more of these funny focus stones I keep finding lying around.

What's the level cap in Gothic? Or rather, what's level do players typically reach? I'm at 18 and concentrating on beefing up Magic right now (Circle 4, 25 Mana); I'd like to pump some more Strength, but I don't want to pump too much Strength, only to discover I didn't have enough Skill Points to get Circle Six.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #58
    banned

Are you sure that you find focus stones lying around? Because those are very well hidden in the game and you only get one of them in chapter 2. You can give the almanac to Cor Kalom, it's not like it advances automatically after that and you can't kill any more beasts.

As for the level, I guess the final level I usually reach is around 35-40 or so.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #59

doros ist offline
    Well, the focus stones are usually next to funny altar looking things, but there's no quests or fanfare anything. I'm just walking around and BAM! Another focus stone thingy. I think I've got three now, four if you count the one I found for that Sect quest earlier in the Chapter. I'm guessing they're important later...?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #60
    banned

Yeah, but if you really found those then you kind of ruined future gaming experience ... I've never heard of anyone finding the focus stones before being told so in chapter 3 ...

Seite 3 von 5 « Erste 12345 Letzte »